[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just had sex. Ask me anything.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

I just had sex. Ask me anything.
>>
is it true that it hurts after a while?
>>
how big was his dick? is your ass sore?
>>
did your dad's peepee taste funny?
>>
what do penises smell like?
>>
>>34526048
Congrats, you are now a normie. That being said, GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34526069
She was wet enough to where we didn't even have to use lube.
>>34526085
Latex. Always wear protection.
>>34526091
B-but I have nowhere else to go!
>>
>>34526048
how does it feel no longer having magical powers you traitor fuck
>>
how much did she charge
>>
>>34526203
Feels pretty bad fampai. However, I will say that blowing your load inside a girl beats the living hell out of your hand. No pun intended.
>>
>>34526214
I could have made soup with it.
>>
>>34526048
What was the name of the name with which you had sexual relations
>>
>"""sex""" with a condom

why not just jerk off?
>>
>>34526276
>What was the name of the name with which you had sexual relations

what did he mean by this
>>
>>34526276
Wei Ye
>>
>>34526288
I meant 'man', I really fucked that one up
>>
How roomy was her vagina? How much more would you need to put in to fill it completely?
>>
>>34526343
About as tight as your asshole.
>>
Well, you don't have to leave the site, but you can't stay here that's for damn sure.
>>
>>34526048
Why do you think you can still be on this board?
>>
>>34526298
are you serious? is she a qt asian that called you senpai?
>>
>>34526048
was the juice worth the squeeze?
>>
Does your ass still hurt?
>>
>>34526276
Kek, Did you have a stroke?
>>
>>34527358
She calls me Oni-Chan. I'm not kidding.
>>
File: 1484604609365.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px)
1484604609365.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>34526048
Good for you, but then what the fuck are you doing on my board you fucking degenerate normie ?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.