[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I CAN'T GET THIS TONSIL STONE OUT OF MY TONSIL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 64327859785823945643278.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
64327859785823945643278.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
I CAN'T GET THIS TONSIL STONE OUT OF MY TONSIL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
>>
File: CumFace.png (81KB, 257x267px) Image search: [Google]
CumFace.png
81KB, 257x267px
>>34525163

I think I'm going to try and invent a tonsil stone vacuum based on the dentist's water sucker.

It would be so satisfying to numb the throat and suck them all out.
>>
>>34525163
You're not brushing you're teeth you disgusting faggot, trust me I know, I used to get them all the time because I was too fucking lazy to brush my teeth. Start brushing your teeth you repulsive vermin.
>>
>>34525163
I heard a helping of my semen helps dissolve it.

Better get busy.
>>
>>34526585
False. I brush my teeth twice a day every day. I get them all the time. My doctor told me to just gargle salt water to clean it out, but I think he's full of shit because I still get them.

>>34525163
The water syringe from getting my wisdom teeth out works wonders. You can also use a blackhead remover, that's what I did for a while
>>
>>34525163
just get tonsil removal, your parents should have done that when you were still a kid
>>
File: 1483330248478.jpg (15KB, 437x319px) Image search: [Google]
1483330248478.jpg
15KB, 437x319px
>>34526585
This is bullshit. There is no cure to tonsil stones besides gettins surgery to chop out all of that shit.

Even then some people have reported the stones come back even without tonsils.
>>
>>34525163
>>34526585
Why does no one get their tonsils out as children anymore?
I always used to have infections and sinus problems with colds and shit and it cleared up immediately for my young self when I got my tonsils out. Never had a stone either.
>>
>>34527209
You know what, come to mention it, I've never heard of a single kid of my schooling age from like 1996-2013 who got tonsil stones. Never saw or talked to a person like that in real life. I only ever knew about them from the internet.
>>
>>34527271
Its pretty shit. They have sort of stopped being annoying for me and gone away mostly out of no where but when they appear I know.

I call it gutter or sewer mouth because thats what that shit smells like. Its fucking horrid.

The worst part is getting them out, they are in different spots for different people, mine are in the back left of my throat mostly. A true pain in the ass to get back there and apply pressure without gag reflex.
>>
>>34527353
I mean I'm sorry dude. I hope they dissipate someday and I hope you don't have to tear your mouth up too bad to get them out.
>>
Sorry but got to get that throat to use and flexing and use a cotton swab... Whore
>>
>>34526585
It's formed by small holes in the skin in the back of your throat.

It's the same shit on your teeth, but, you'd literally have to brush the holes in the back of your throat to prevent them.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.