[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dem black robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1483280442180.jpg (368KB, 840x700px) Image search: [Google]
1483280442180.jpg
368KB, 840x700px
Any other black robots out there? How's life going for you? I've always lived in fairly ghetto neighborhoods full of loud, confident niggas who have no problems socializing and taking calls on the bus and shit. I'm basically the opposite of that but can blend easily if I need too. I have a couple bros like me around who watch anime, play weeb games and can't figure out how to talk to women. We live with our parents still... Idk where I'm going with this.

But I'll share some thoughts

I kinda feel bad for white loser nerds because its almost excepted of you, and you're stereotyped harder for being NEET, social anxiety trainwrecks with lame hobbies and no game with the opposite sex. Girls don't give you a chance automatically. That's pretty rough in my eyes at least. Got no sympathy for you hatred filled racist motherfuckers tho, but I know and talk to a handful of you white dudes who are tolerant and have no racial qualms. Cheers for the endless nights of WC3 and counter strike over the years my bruthas.

Now in my case tho, I've been approached by women often but completely fuck it up with stuttering autism. And that's my own damn fault, but the laughter and insults come quick and harsh, like I'm a waste of a big dick and its so shocking that I can't look a girl in the eyes. Roasties expect me to be something I'm not and that's unacceptable? Fuck this earth. I'm 26 years old so I'm pretty hopeless of ever being able to take advantage of supposedly being "smooth". Fuck that stereotype. At least with my family and circle of friends being a weeaboo shut in isn't demonized so much, like everyone's just glad I'm not gangbanging or some shit. My problem is my environment I guess. Going to try online dating as my last ditch effort. I'm just tired of not being what these damn bitches want me to be.
>>
I feel you.
I have the exact same hobbies and problems as you do. I want to better myself before I try to find a girl.
>>
>>34525087
Its a shitty boat when everyone has a built In idea of what you are and how you have to present yourself. The constant hate from non black folk and not fitting in my own community has left me pretty fucked in the head and self loathing. I hope you're younger than me and achieve the goals you set for yourself. And btw to anyone reading, the black community isn't cruel to me and are supportive desu, but in the romance world I am bottom of the barrel. My face is pretty jacked up and I can't afford nice clothes or a car. I'm in limbo
>>
File: IMG_20170103_142431.jpg (210KB, 900x649px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170103_142431.jpg
210KB, 900x649px
Wish I could offer some advice, but I don't go outside. I know myself, so I know I don't like other people.
>>
I'm black but not quite a robot. It does suck when people expect me to act differently based on my appearance tho.
>>
Also my dick isn't anything special. I'm dreading the day I present it to someone and they get disappointed.
>>
>>34525445
I think my weener is pretty good
>>
>>34524902
>muh raysisms
>anime pic
you forgot to say that you are manchild
>>
>>34525566
Didn't think I had to point my manchildness out. Look where we are dumbass. Brought up race cuz its kinda the point of this thread. Its not something I dwell on much, but it is a thing.
>>
File: IMG_0095.jpg (45KB, 576x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0095.jpg
45KB, 576x439px
>>34525566
> getting triggered over someone post anime picture on a site that mainly anime
>>
>>34524902
Lifes going okay. Classes are going easy and hoping for a better future. As long as I dont let my senpai (internet) distract me I may make it.
>>
File: joe.jpg (461KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
joe.jpg
461KB, 1080x1080px
ONLY WHITES ARE CAPABLE OF BEING ROBOTS. IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF A MINORITY THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A WHITE BITCH READY TO TAKE YOUR SHITSKIN COCK.
>>
>>34524902
Join the navy black anon. It'll give you the confidence you need, friends, AND...you'll get to travel and fuck foreign bitches. From what I heard they love black men *wink*
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (53KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
53KB, 1440x1080px
I feel you homie, dat shiz was rawww dawg

yknow whut im sayin? G u gots ta understand that pimpin dem hoez is no easy goes for niggaz wif a small hose

but homie u got tha hoes cuzza da size of dat hose so we aint no broz nigga me and uz is foez

geta da fuk outta here nikka
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.