[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

poor family general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: child-poverty.jpg (15KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
child-poverty.jpg
15KB, 600x300px
can someone tell me whats the fucking point of bringing childen to this world if you cant provide them anything?

hurr durr i dont mean some african kids who literally eat shit, but us people from 1st maybe 2nd world countries who often became the victimis of bullying becouse parents didnt buy us new clothes, trips abroad or even cars while all the other chads and stacies were having fun thanks to their parents money

why do they do this to us?
>>
>>34524850
I don't like these threads because you will see coming all richfags and the thread will be shit quickly.
We are poor, that all.
>>
people are still taught to believe having kids will magically fix all their problems. its a meme that preys on everyone's most basic biological urge, and as ridiculous as it is, it works.
>>
>>34525066
but anon please do tell me.

if you had found poor cutie gf would you want to have a children with her? knowing that they will have to face all the problems that you used to have
>>
>>34525152
No never !!
And I don't understand why my parents "made" me.
I have the same clothes since 3 years.
My education is near zero and my hygiene life is totally shit.
I don't work and haven't money !
Why should I have a second me (the child) ??
*anger intensifies*
>>
Anyone remember that web flash game where you're a single dad/mom trying to love through poverty with a small child?

Like lmao what the fuck did you think was gonna happen except for increased suffering and misery not only for yourself but the child as well.
>>
>>34525264
i totally get you man, just wanted to know if im alone with this feel...

the worst of all is how do they talk about how grateful you should be for what you have and their fucking expectations towards you; omg why dont want you to be a lawyer and earn lots of money why son?
>>
*live not love
>>
>>34525322
>" anon why don't you get a job and earn money ?! "
> "why do you act like your socially retard; You're not, you're smart"
> "why don't you study instead of staying all day on your screen??"
[put some humiliation here]
> "anon, look at your cousin, they work unlike you !!"
FUCKING MOTHER AND FATHER STFP!!!!
and That why all these percussion make me think of suicide every day.

I remember when I was in highschool.
I thought rarely of suicide and when I was thinking about it, I thought It was a sin.
>>
get a fucking job and you'll have more money. it's not hard.
>>
>>34524850
Poor people are generally stupid because of lack of education + unhealthy lifestyle and diet
>>
>>34524850
Of course the poor kid is black
>>
Honest answer. The parents probably think they are just going through a rough spot but they will be middle class by the time kids are in middle school.

And then it turns out they will be poor forever.

Or, it was just an accident.
>>
>>34525696
this thread wasnt about unemployment, sure job gets you money... rich people worked hard for what they have thats also true...

but whats the fucking point of giving life to somebody if you automatically senteces him for suffering. ofc poor kid can become rich but he will sacrifice all his life this only for providing good start for own children while everybody else will be having fun for the money they have/inherited

>>34525731
what the diet have to this?
>>
>>34525832
>>And then it turns out they will be poor forever.
Ironically, they stay poor because they took on all the additional expenses of child-rearing instead of saving that money and building some wealth.

>Or, it was just an accident.
There's zero excuse for this in this day and age. Anyone can afford condoms. In first-world nations anyone (or almost anyone) can also afford birth control or an abortion, too.
>>
>>34525832

>Honest answer. The parents probably think they are just going through a rough spot but they will be middle class

this is my mom right now, she has no job and lives in a poverty apartment complex. She's like "I can't wait until I get a home where my grandchildren can visit". Yet not even looking for a job or any type of future. "I deserve it, I worked 20 some years!"

does this she think I'm going to buy her a house, I already give her enough money to help out as of now.
>>
>>34525846
>what the diet have to this?
have you heard how some foods are 'good for the brain'? Having a proper diet while growing up = better developed body and brain.
>>
>>34525846

>what the diet have to this?

no money for food, so they grew up eating shitty stuff which means they got almost 0 nutrition. Eating this way becomes a habit for most people
>>
File: 0130171441a.jpg (2MB, 3120x2521px) Image search: [Google]
0130171441a.jpg
2MB, 3120x2521px
>>34524850
This here is the first thing I thought of, anon

No I don't know why it is upside down
>>
>>34525957

Haha wut? You let your mother live in a gettho and expect her to earn her how money?

Kek wut?

Thank fuck I wasn't raised in such a shitty culture.

I guess you rather spend money of your flat TVs and vidya instead of helping your mother.

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>34524850

Because this is what most impoverished couples do. I'm talking about the couple that literally live in the streets with fairly healthy reproductive organs.

Step 1 - Fuck and impregnate homeless woman
Step 2 - Wait 9 months, applying for TANF, food stamps, every welfare program under the sun
Step 3 - Child is born and the couple has a nice sum of money saved up from benefits
Step 4 (optional) - If child born disabled, bonus point because they can then apply for SSI.

It's a good system for them to take advantage of.
>>
>>34526213
She hasn't had a job for 8 years, my step dad took care of her and kicked her out, her father took care of her and got kicked out for being a leech and he was going to a home for his dementia, she never took care of him and actually hasn't talked to him since she got kicked out. She had years to get employment but she never tried, she moved back into my step dad's for about a year or 2 then got kicked out again for not trying.

She now lives with her stoner bf and they just got married. I was notified 2 days before the wedding to see if I wanted to go but I declined. The dude sent her twice to the hospital where I had to pick her up and get her to a domestic violence shelter. I'm not going to let her fuck up my life because she's my mother. I've already seen the damage she can cause, I give her money if she needs it but other than that she's on her own.
>>
>>34524850
Humans are stupid and don't think about the consequences their actions have when they can just fuck.
If you were an expected child your parents are sadistic scum.
>>
>>34526269
It's really not like this at all. If it was that easy and comfy, there would be loads more people doing it. If you're legitimately living on the streets you can't support a child, and even if you tried to, if you started applying for benefits your child would probably be taken away from you by Child Protective Services and put in a home of some type where they will actually have a bed/shelter.
>>34524850
I dunno man. I know my parents weren't trying to have me because my mom has told me I was a mistake, and at least at the time they were somewhat religious so they decided to keep me. It was pretty stupid for two underemployed people to decide to have four kids but for some reason they did. It didn't help that I got good grades in my childhood and tested well so I got a scholarship to go to the super rich private high school all the way across the city from me. Kids in that age group are pretty mean and although I didn't get bullied, if the feeling of being completely out of place wasn't alienating enough, the looks that kids give you when you wear mostly the same clothes every day, when after every break they have interesting stories about going to Europe while you just stayed home on the internet, when they have nice cars to drive around in and you have to bus an hour and a half to school, when they got their first job at 14 because their parents knew somebody that owned or was high up in a business somewhere and you have trouble getting a fast food job, it killed whatever little confidence I had as a teenager.
>>
>>34526894
i really want to hug you anon

(no bully pls)
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 876x687px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 876x687px
>>34524850
>tfw dad is an accountant who makes $116k and my mom stays home
>if I dont do better than that my kids will have a worse life than me

Fucking sucks, one day when I have kids I want to give them what I had and more. Not my children going through old pictures of my childhood and wondering why cant they have that
>>
>>34527127
I appreciate it anon. Things have definitely been rough at times but I'm still here and I have hope. I just think a lot of people, poor people included, grossly underestimate the psychological effects of growing up among the urban poor. At least if you're out in the country among the rural poor, you're not constantly exposed to extremely materialistic ideals. You can't really be upset about not having many "things" if most of the people around you don't really have any things and you're not being constantly sold the idea that things will make you happy.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.