[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any other robots /bouncewalk/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: bounce-walk.jpg (98KB, 1222x524px) Image search: [Google]
bounce-walk.jpg
98KB, 1222x524px
super autistic and hard to avoid, how do I walk like a normie
>>
HELP PLEASE HELP ME TOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>34524555
I don't know anon. Make a doctor appointment or ask /adv/. Just want to bump your thread. I feel bad for you.
>>
>>34524555
Y-yes. Almost everybody in my life has made a comment at one point or another. It's embarrassing and idk how to stop it other than wearing heels... Which only helps because I can't walk "automatically" in heels. So I always look like a gimp.
>>
File: 1479172764510.jpg (52KB, 601x484px) Image search: [Google]
1479172764510.jpg
52KB, 601x484px
>>34524555
I do this too and don't know the cause of it.

What could I possibly be doing that makes it different from walking normally? How can other people correct it if they've walked normally all their lives?
>>
>>34524555
Virgin walk is a meme. Normie walk is a meme. It's all a meme. Ok?
>>
Medfag here.

1. >>34525421 is correct. Calm the fuck down.
2. That said, you CAN exude more confidence and style as you walk:
- Fingers (not the whole hand) in pocket, or one in while the other swings very slightly
- Back straight but not overextended, with whole body angled forward slightly
- Keep your shoulders relaxed
- Keep your head up, look straight ahead; don't glue yourself to the ground
- Looking around is encouraged. Don't be a looky-loo, but general curiosity is ok. This includes looking at other peoples' faces/"checking them out." Don't stare, but also don't fucking refuse to acknowledge existence of surrounding normies.
- If there aren't too many people around, giving passerby a quick nod like "hello" is good.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>34524555
I bounce walk at home limp wristedly like the spergy fag I am at home, but I can contain my autism to some extent in public.
>>
>>34525573
>- Looking around is encouraged. Don't be a looky-loo, but general curiosity is ok. This includes looking at other peoples' faces/"checking them out." Don't stare, but also don't fucking refuse to acknowledge existence of surrounding normies.

This isn't true. Normies only ever look one of 3 places when they are walking.
-straight ahead in the direction of their travel
-at their phone that just went off (watch out for these ones, they're liable to bump into you and if your currently at the peak of your bouncewalk cycle you may stumble due to your higher center of gravity)
-at a product that is calling out to them to be bought

I've tried looking around before thinking that looking straight ahead outed me as an autist and these have been my findings.

I have nearly 30 years experience walking around.
>>
>>34526090
Look with your eyes without turning your head.
>>
>>34526168
Looking at someone out of the corner of your eye is creep-tier behavior.
>>
>>34524555

This guy has no arms.
>>
>>34526168
>>34526459
Turn you head slightly to be able to properly look at them,
>>
>>34524555
Is this the same as toewalking?
>>
>>34526545

This comment was a joke but it's also the right answer, take your hands out of your pocket and gently swing them by your side to keep balance while you walk.

Stand upright with strong posture.
>>
A girl I work with walks the same way. No one has called her out on it
>>
>>34526569
autistic for the same reasons, but not the same thing.
>>34526625
it's less weird for girls to be strange, because vagina powers or something idk
>>
File: disgusted-face.jpg (252KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted-face.jpg
252KB, 1024x680px
>>34526553
"Ew did he just look at me?"
>>
>>34526675
don't stare you fucking autistic monkeys. I'm gay and on the spectrum and I can check out guys without being too noticeable. My advice is to read a couple books on body language to be able to understand it like I did.
>>
>>34526745
Isn't this kinda shit supposed to come naturally to humans? Will reading a book really be able to train someone to do what they should already know naturally?
>>
>>34526816
I mean, isn't it worth a try at least? If you can't be one of us, at least git gud at pretending. There are loads of people on the spectrum out there who fit in just fine.
>>
>>34526745
Guys aren't the ones that act like they've been raped when someone looks in their general direction.

Homos just wouldn't understand.
>>
>>34526816
>>34526861
I learn well by reading, and I practiced in by people watching and practicing less robotic facial expressions in the mirror. Typing makes me feel like a major sperg...
>>34526895
I know what you're trying to say but men have a different reaction. If they're even mildly homophobic they get angry to me looking at their dick through their tight gray sweatpants. They are less observant but girls don't notice me people watching very often.
>>
>>34525283
>and don't know the cause of it.
Autism, champ.
>>
>>34524555
I was such a fucking weirdo when I was a kid, and I've never had a girlfriend or been in any kind of relationship with a girl in my life, but I have never done or even heard of such an autistic thing as "bounce walking" as you call this. Holy fuck. How is there any hope at all for people who are worse than me?
>>
>>34527527
As in, what part of my gait is making me bounce when I walk?
>>
>>34524555
You literally walk like that green thing from monsters inc. lol
>>
>>34527629
Think about why you would conceivably need to bend your knees that much with each stride? Just stand up and walk?
>>
File: Pearl Cringe.jpg (39KB, 371x457px) Image search: [Google]
Pearl Cringe.jpg
39KB, 371x457px
>>34527721
>why are you autistic?
>just stop being autistic it easy to not be
>>
>>34524555
I do that, I've tried to fix myself so many times but I just can't, I'm just more comfortable walking that way.
Went to tons of appointments with my parents as a kid but I never achieve anything.

One time I noticed some classmates pointing out on my back how I walked while smirking, made me feel pretty self conscious.
>>
>>34525573
>keep your shoulders relaxed
and let my left shoulder droop down and look like fucking gollum? No thanks family man. Besides don't they teach kids to always stiffen/lift up their shoulders a bit to maintain a good posture?
>>
>>34524555
just walk as if you are heading towards a destination/goal
>>
>>34527721
Not him, but I do it because I find lifting my leg by using the tip of my foot as a lever way comfier than actually using the tigh muscles to lift them.
As a result, I end up slightly bouncewalking.

I just grew up with that mindset, and when people ask me if I get tired by doing this, I'd like to answer it's the complete opposite.
>>
>massive lordosis and bobbing walk
>no idea how to fix it
>no point anyway
>>
>>34526168
I use this technique to look at asses in uni

hoho yeah
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.