/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is suicide taboo?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: nembutal-sodium-solution.jpg (54KB, 500x459px) Image search: [Google]
nembutal-sodium-solution.jpg
54KB, 500x459px
Why is suicide taboo?
>>
File: GOD LOL.jpg (48KB, 427x599px) Image search: [Google]
GOD LOL.jpg
48KB, 427x599px
>>34523942
le old space man says its bad
>>
>>34523942
>multiple-dose vial
Why? In case you fuck up the first time? Having some friends over?
>>
>>34523942
Because it causes sadness to your loved one and makes you look like a pussy.
>>
>>34523969
Fuck off normie cunt.
>>34523942
Because normies feel good about themselves when they preach bs like >>34523969
>>34523964
kek
>>
>>34523969
>loved one

hmm
>>
>>34523942
That's the stuff that tells your heart to stop beating isn't it

Wonder if it hurts
>>
>>34523942
life is in the delight of witnessing the light evacuate the other
though you may sacrifice your self as you like for my eyes
>>
>>34523942
>LATEX-FREE
Oh good, wouldn't want the guy with a latex allergy to have an allergic reaction while he's KILLING HIMSELF.
>>
>>34523942
Because you're of more value to the state alive than dead. You can't consume and you can't pay taxes if you're buried six feet deep.

It has been the same throughout all of human history, and will continue to be the same until we finally die out.
>>
>>34524038
>pentobarbital synthesized in a compounding pharmacy--a type of drug manufacturer that is not subject to Food and Drug Administration safety regulations. The pentobarbital may simply stop Franklin's heart, as intended. But if it is contaminated by tiny particles--as drugs manufactured by compounding pharmacies often are--the insides of Franklin's veins will feel as though they're being scraped with sandpaper as he dies,
>>
>>34523942
because the man needs more cogs in the machine, dead men cant be put to work

open your EYES SHEEPLE
>>
>>34524054
Giving them something that they're allergic to would constitute cruel and unusual punishment which is a legal headache nobody wants.
>>
>>34524092
It's punishment to prescribe someone this for suicide? K.

Also
>killing people is not a cruel punishment
>>
>>34524084
Hmm

I guess a gun would be easier to get anyway

rip in pizza, franklin
>>
>>34523942
Normies can't empathize and therefore despise anyone different from them.
>>
There are better things to die for than yourself
>>
>>34524038
You just feel unable to breath for a little, then quickly lost conciousness due to severe pressure drop
>>
>>34523942
You're supposed to be a slave to society, not opt out of it. Life would be quite hard for the ruling caste if the workers simply killed themselves whenever they were dissatisfied.
>>
Normies demand you slave labor.
>>
>>34523942
because your suppose to be alive and wagecuck to serve the society goy
>>
File: 1480092902522.png (622KB, 1214x725px) Image search: [Google]
1480092902522.png
622KB, 1214x725px
>>34524084
>the insides of Franklin's veins will feel as though they're being scraped with sandpaper
I'm kinda interested
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.