[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best way to kys discretly?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1482737013667.png (167KB, 540x633px) Image search: [Google]
1482737013667.png
167KB, 540x633px
Okay, since the whole world is filled with whiteknights normies, I'm asking it here. I'm gonna turn an hero soon, but I don't want anybody to know that I did. Basically, I want it to looks like a natural death and I don't want it to be bloody.

Got any tips or idea? Please, don't be a faggot and don't post if you're gonna post a "don't do it :-((("
>>
File: 1480954311578.jpg (36KB, 419x604px) Image search: [Google]
1480954311578.jpg
36KB, 419x604px
>>34522840
haven't you tried google?
>>
>>34522840
Drug overdose my nig
>>
>>34522908
I did. Only found shitty sites saying "OH NO DON'T DO IT" where basically it's not what I'm looking for.

>>34522927
I thought about it, but I really don't want nobody to know that I killed myself. I want it to looks like a natural death.
In short, I'm broken in the inside because my ex gf killed herself because of me, I don't want my new ex gf to be broken as fuck when she will learn that I killed myself. Even if it's not because of her, she will feel guilty. So I just want it to looks like a natural death, idk, heart attack or whatever. Also I don't want it to be bloody.
>>
>>34522840
I've wanted to know how to die naturally by getting a terminal illness or something for a while now
>>
crash your car into a tree or something
>>
>>34522840
Car crash.

safds
>>
>>34523009
>>34523020
Guess I'll have to get a car first then. Any other idea? Any cheapest idea if possible? I don't have enough money to get a car just to kill myself
>>
>>34523040
Can you rent a car?

Failing that, you might be able to get a car for about $750 - $1500. Go to local used car trading places where the owners sell to buyers (no middle man) and look up ads online. You don't need something that runs long, you need something that'll get up to 60 mph. Worst case scenario you can drive into a small room and leave it on idle and gas yourself.
>>
>>34523201
Problem isn't really the car actually. I don't have my driving licence... I never bothered to get it since I'm living in Paris and it's horrible to drive here. Everybody just use the subway
>>
>>34522840
A shotgun or a large cal handgun.
>>
>>34523227
then maybe get drunk and drown yourself in the seine? Normies do that shit by accident.
>>
>>34523273
Shit that's a fucking good idea actually. Might do this
>>
>>34522840
Any nature with big cliffs nearby?

Just jump off of one. Pack some hiking gear and make a slipping trail at the edge, maybe kick some rocks over the edge

It'll probably be ruled an accidental death if they don't figure out that it was a suicide

Hard to fake an accident in general though, they'll probably figure it out if you just take meds or throw your toaster in the bathtub
>>
>>34523380

Drowning is fucking awful and no guarantee of death senpai
>>
>>34523454
It should be okay if I'm drunk tho? Any better idea?
>>
>>34523454
this

what about carbon monoxide (co)?
>>
File: 1473998881368.png (72KB, 448x460px) Image search: [Google]
1473998881368.png
72KB, 448x460px
>>34522908
Cat is always right.
>>
>>34522840
>go into the forest and look for a rabied fox, bat, badger or whatever
>let it bite you
>wait for 2 months

rabies has 100% lethality, so if you actually manage to catch it, you're dead.
Shame about the excruciating last few days though.
>>
>>34522840
Look for the 8ch suicide board hint hint hint.... You'll have better luck there and also won't end up retarded if you take the necessarry precautions
>>
File: smb2_continue_retry.png (213B, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
smb2_continue_retry.png
213B, 256x240px
>>34522840
>carbon monoxide poisoning?
Close all the windows, turn on the stove, and just sit on the couch playing vidya or watching animu like you always would.
It'll be only a slight unpleasant death, but we're talking about dying here, it's not gonna be fun. Just think of a nice memory.
I don't know how to get the maximum carbon monoxide production, but Google might.
>>
>>34522840
jump off a cliff no one will tell that you didn't fall by accident
>>
drowning is your best shot i think
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.