[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post random facts and bits of trivia ITT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

the sport of hockey was invented by aztec kings
>>
>>34522771
White have on average the biggest penises because they came from cold climates; this is also why they're the tallest and strongest.
>>
Cats need to be kept in an incubator with a temperature of at least 110 F.
>>
>>34522771
We niggaz wuz kangs n shiet we wuz royality
>>34523442
If colder climate equals greater height, why are herzegovians the tallest people in the world and not swedes or russians? Or some other people from ice shitholes?
>>
File: 1484601016138.png (40KB, 380x234px) Image search: [Google]
1484601016138.png
40KB, 380x234px
>>34523517
Cats might not have 9 lives but they always fall on their feet... Unlike faggots.
>>
File: download.jpg (83KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
83KB, 612x612px
>>34523442
>white
If you mean Icelandic people yes. Most whites, especially those from Britain, are baby tier.

Why Icelandic people are god tier:
>tallest race on earth (the average male is 6 feet tall)
>white skin
>blue eyes
>blonde hair
>10/10 bone structure
>the coolest gods of any people
>toughest men alive
>best beards of any race hands-down
>their culture? go on manly adventures to other cultures and fuck them up, come home and drink and celebrate in the longhouse
>literally an entire race of alphas
>>
>>34522771
Until the 1960's, the only reliable pregnancy test was to inject a womans urine into a female African Clawed Frog. If the woman was pregnant, the frog would ovulate within 12 hours.
>>
>>34523593
The tallest people are usually the ones who go to war and die there. The current Swedes are descendants of those who stayed and all the good Swedes died. Herzegovinans are Slavs and Slavs are known to have the oldest White genes; not every single one is a pure Slav, though.

Always remember that nature-nurture is a thing. Depressed people and people who eat unhealthily tend to not grow very fast and after a certain age growth stops and the telomeres are used for regeneration instead.

>>34523659
>Britain
I repeat my nature-nurture point. Liberals are very unhappy and unhealthy people.
Icelandic people are perhaps one of the best culturally developed in the world, besides Poles and Lithuanians. Partially because their languages remained very old.
>>
>>34523762
>Icelandic people are perhaps one of the best culturally developed in the world, besides Poles and Lithuanians.

I'm half British half Polish and I hate my British side. Why couldn't my mom have married a Polish man?
>>
>>34524106
I feel for you. Though not half-English, I myself am half-Polish, too.
Besides thoughts of killing myself, at least we can play changeling and act as if we're full English or Polish, but we need to spend twice as much time to accomplish this and if people find out, we're treated like mongrels. Miscegenation is a very bad thing.
>>
File: 1483991646375.jpg (45KB, 560x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483991646375.jpg
45KB, 560x480px
It was initially believed by scientists that the human genome contained an estimated 100,000. Gene finding methods have improved significantly that by the year 2001, it was found that humans only had around 20,000 genes.

Humans have a smaller genome than the most common species of water flea that has a genome of 31,000.
>>
Another trivia on genes: the genes encoding something rather than being """junk""" make up less than 10% of our DNA. This is in-line with complex life as opposed to unicellular life which use their DNA very resourcefully.
>>
>>34524991
Following on from this, humans have 46 chromosomes, Apes have 48. The difference is that Human Chromosome 2 seems to have been formed by the fusion of 2 ancestral chromosomes.

Meanwhile, Ophioglossum (a genus of Fern) can have up to 1,260 (or 630 pairs).
>>
Fact: Filipino's are the most powerful race in the world.
>>
Fun fact: Indo-Europeans, called Whites, are the Tolkien-esque elves of the world.
>>
>>34523659
>tfw icelandic ancestors who moved to Sweden in 1880s

Happy!
>>
Blacks invented rock music
>>
File: 1.jpg (278KB, 1280x1629px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
278KB, 1280x1629px
Submarine Warfare has pre-dated the revolutionary war. One of the most iconic and fabled first submarine attacks isn't confirmed, but thought to be a retard who entered a vehicle known as the Turtle, an egg shaped sort of single manned sub using the hull as a ballast tank (double hull design).

Purportedly, it entered enemy waters during the Revolutionary war and attempted to drill into the side of an HMS flag ship with a black powder charge. This failed because the retard inside didn't know about carbon monoxide poisoning from the candle he lit, and the sub was captured later with no driver inside.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.