[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do millennial girls like wearing yoga pants so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: yoga.webm (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
yoga.webm
1MB, 720x1280px
Why do millennial girls like wearing yoga pants so much?
>>
Because they're all slurs who love to whore themselves out. Women shouldn't be allowed to dress themselves.
>>
>>34522008
Because they are comfortable, easy, and let them show off their sexual assets in a socially acceptable way.

I personally don't like the look much, but it's pretty harmless.
>>
>>34522008
Even if you have a gross ass the yoga pants shape it and make it look phat
>>
>>34522027
how can anything that's skin tight be comfortable?
>>
>>34522008
Because they are comfortable and get Chad's attention.

The greatest pain of living in the 21st century is that women no longer wear dresses and stockings regularly. That is far more attractive.
>>
>>34522008
Because it's lazy and accessible. Imagine getting as much attention but without putting any effort into it, these pants don't require you to shave your legs. It's the lazy-woman's attention getter. What did you expect? Women are getting lazier and lazier and it's only going to get worse. They don't cook they don't clean they don't hold jobs or meaningful ones. The war now is to fight that being overweight is acceptable and shaving isn't "feminine". I'm 2020 you can expect women to be as gross and grueling as men can be and you wonder why the trap phenomenon has been taking off. Some guys are becoming more feminine than females.
>>
>>34522047
You'd be supprised. I own a pair of leggings for running and I wish I could wear them always cuz they're comfy af
>>
>>34522047
Try some on

you can get them at sports and outdoors places

I wear them as a base layer under my shirt and pants so I don't freeze to death while I'm at work.
>>
>>34522027
>Because they are comfortable
Sweatpants are the be all end all of comfort and more sexy because they leave a lot to the imagination.
>>
>>34522066
Please have a round on me.
>>
>>34522109
The no shaving thing has been pushed before and never caught on. Women, the majority, do not like being hairy.
>>
>>34522008
because it shows off their ass lmao
>>
>>34522134
men wear long johns, not yoga pants
>>
>>34522145
Sweats are disgusting slob wear.
>>
>>34522066
You can find these women attending church. You can spot them in public when you notice every female in the family is wearing a long skirt and has long hair that looks like it's never been cut.

They probably don't even shave anything and that makes it all much better.
>>
>>34522008
I fucking hate these whores..
They know wtf they're doing walking out of the house dressed like that, they're basically walking silhouettes of jiggle
>>
>>34522176
It's the same concept. Skin tight leg wear. What's your argument here?
>>
>>34522242
except long johns are more like underwear, rather than something you wear over underwear.
>>
File: 1484012239803.jpg (125KB, 710x873px) Image search: [Google]
1484012239803.jpg
125KB, 710x873px
>>34522008
Because they are whores.

Is the answer t>>34522025
o everything women "like" to do.
>>
do you not like the booty?
>>
File: KkP0SQ5.jpg (852KB, 1811x2381px) Image search: [Google]
KkP0SQ5.jpg
852KB, 1811x2381px
>wtf are you staring at creep!
>We're only dressed like this cause it's comfortable
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 768x960px
Feels and looks good
>>
>>34522047
They're really soft, and lots of elastic so it isn't uncomfortably tight
>>
>>34524463
>manlets
Kek, overcompensating much
>>
>>34524463
I like how righty is clenching his fist and it looks like the photo was taken just before the instant he spits out his protein shake and screams WHAT THE FUCK, I TOLD YOU TO STOP DOING THAT!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.