[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about how you were highschool

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 18

File: 1485717747735.png (417KB, 717x587px) Image search: [Google]
1485717747735.png
417KB, 717x587px
Tell me about how you were highschool
>>
>>34522001
>highschool
if you made it to highschool you're not a robot
>>
i was a typical dude weed pink floyd mannn in high school
>>
I left at 10th grade.

But I was quiet, kept to myself and went to the computer lab at lunch all the time.
>>
>>34522001
extremely popular the first years until i moved schools to a non-english speaking country. Then i was shy didnt even do sports like i did before even though i was good
>>
File: 1483477733303.jpg (146KB, 650x889px) Image search: [Google]
1483477733303.jpg
146KB, 650x889px
i accidentally highschool once
>>
>Fat, ugly sperg with long hair
>Self-aware of how disgusting I was but refused to change due to apathy/laziness
>Constantly bullied, both socially and physically
>Teachers bullied me
>School staff never listened to me when I said I needed independence and not to be treated like a social freak who had to be followed around
>Such a fucking weirdo that even the nerds want to avoid me
>Occasionally treated like a circus freak by the cooler kids
>Regularly "pranked", but often managed to just avoid being "pranked" by having basic common sense and understanding of people
>Dropped out due to incredibly deep depression and suicidal tendencies
>Still somehow managed to attract female attention and even got a 19 year old girlfriend when I was 15
>>
File: uuuuuuuhh.jpg (76KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
uuuuuuuhh.jpg
76KB, 500x332px
>>34522001
I couldn't have been worse if I had a meth addiction.
I nearly power washed my skin off, mutilated my face permanently. The times I was looking forward to my entire childhood turned into a literal nightmare, and it's all my fault
It's been 11 years, and I still genuinely expect to wake up sometimes. Because this can't be real.
>>
>>34522473

>extremely popular the first years

Get off this board and never come back
>>
>>34522001
Bookish, quiet. Had a handful of good friends but got along well with everyone. At least two girls were interested in me but I was too dense and insecure to see it.

I had a big crush on my AP English teacher when I was senior. She was this qt milf that always wore tight sweaters, pencil skirts and stockings with heels
>>
>>34522530
>tripfag
I suggest you do the same.
>>
>>34522530
shut the fuck up dickwad now im alone as shit
>>
>>34522529
How?
originaldo question
>>
It kept me in a self-perpetuating loop of social retardation, via assigning me to a low social status and surrounding me with repressed prisoners.

The second I graduated, literally everything in my life improved tenfold. I count myself lucky every day that I was not one of the ones who let high school destroy their self worth entirely.
>>
File: 1481421484179.jpg (278KB, 680x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481421484179.jpg
278KB, 680x720px
>never spoke at all to anyone ever because of social phobia
>became infamous through out school because of it
>people would randomly bug me to talk which made me even more reclusive
>>
>>34522592
Did you go to uni or do something else?
>>
>first year
tried to kill myself and turned into a completely different person
>second year
everyone hated me
>third year
got expelled for beating people up, others were scared of me I was later told
>third year again in a different school
Everyone hated me again
>fourth year
had some amount of friends
>fifth year (eurofag)
got some more friends
>last year
lost a lot of weight, tried to go after a girl but she rejected me, ended up with the entire class liking me

All in all, It ended better than it began
>>
>>34522634
I know that feel, my classmates used to constantly try to get me to "open up", It was really annoying but I was too shy to do anything about it.
>>
>>34522001
A loser pothead who dropped out and had to finish in adult school.

I'm a winner, originally.
>>
>>34522569
Taking 4 hour long showers a day for 2 years, to ''stay pure''. You do not want to see what that does to skin. I was complete insane. Battleing invisible stains, barriers, I could feel 'em all around me.
Showing yourself like that should be considered a crime, and they should've locked me up
I'm not a make-up artist, but I manage to look acceptable-ish these days.
How were your teen years?
>>
>>34522418
>if you didn't do this you're not a robot
>if you didn't do that you're not a robot
Fuck all these bull shit robot standards that constantly change every 5 seconds
>>
>>34522710
>I'm not a make-up artist, but I manage to look acceptable-ish these days.

Please be my gf.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-xKUU5sWS4
>>
>>34522001
Just tried to keep to myself by not talking to anyone. I was always confronted by chavs/bullies and irritating condescending teachers who wanted me to make friends because I apparently had to for some reason. All the "just be yourself" shit. I was basically an edgy school shooter type. I started getting pissed off with normies to the point where I would try and provoke them to fuck with me just because I found it amusing, so I pretended I was gay/transgender.
I did have a few equally autistic friends, one of them being a qt tomboy that I ended up having a pretty big crush on, one time when we were talking to each other in graphic design class, this fat retarded kid said "You two would make a good couple" which was obviously super awkward, and then she replied with something along the lines of "He's gay so that wouldn't work". To this day, that stings and I lose sleep over it. I recently tried to look her up on normiebook to see if I could still hit it, but she's dating a fat neckbeard atm.
>>
>>34522634
went through this at elementary. At the beginning of highschool people tought that I was a sociopath but after I started drinking they realised I'm just another failure
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64KB, 1920x1080px
>>34522727
That cheared me up. Thanks :)
>>
>>34522710
Holy shit I cant even imagine what that does, my skin gets fucked after more than 20 min in the shower, hope you are doing better now.
>How were your teen years?
I spent most of them drinking myself into a haze and trying to forget my lonliness, had some pretty bad experiences with alcohol, but I still cant stop, it's the only thing that makes the pain go away.
>>
>>34522001
i want a gf like that
goth? metal?
idk
>>
>>34522547

Good. I hope being a popular chad was fun but you still need to leave.
>>
High school was probably the best years of my life.
Parents were addicted to work so they showered me an my brother with gifts and money, so I got cozy with the popular kids.
Didn't have any grown up problems or any of that shit
>>
>>34522001
Was generally odd and amusing. Had afew friends, and started associating with more towards the end. Never had a GF, don't know if anyone was interested in me. Also Im boutta be elected as student member of my county's boe.
>>
Highschool was shit and uni was worse - it gets better as a male when you get a job and disposable income.
Going somewhere and buying the most expensive whatever that you enjoy is a morale boost. And guess what, if someone is mean to you, you can choose to never see them again: in highschool you are stuck with the people around you for some time.
>>
>>34522001
>Nobody talking about this picture of Luna
Where are we?!
>>
>>34522910
Clearly not /a/ you fucking faggot
>>
>>34522826
I'm sure you don't need me telling it's bad for you.
I won't be saying quit completely either. Everybody needs something and if that's your thing, that's your thing.
But please don't destroy yourself with it.
>>
>>34522830

Their called androgynous space princes and you have to respect their pronouns in order to date them.
>>
>>34522910
eh dare
>>
I was an autistic football player. I started on varsity for three years and play football in college. I've had sex once, it was after high school and I have never had a real girlfriend.

In high school I was the guy who went to school, did his work, went to practice, did his part, and then went home and spent the rest of the day alone on a computer.
>>
>>34522923
Yeah, I'm doing it less and less, the morings after are pretty fucking brutal. Don't drink the heavy shit anymore either, mostly vodka atm.
>>
>>34522937
really? I thought girls like that wouldn't really care about that.
I don't really know.

>>34522910
I am.
only reason I am in this thread. show is good too
>>
File: 2110.jpg (14KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
2110.jpg
14KB, 180x180px
Was emo/scene
Only time in my life when I got alot of female attention.
I was able to lose my virginity and date around for a couple years but the day I cut my hair was the day I became invisible to women once again.
>>
File: 1471986791142.jpg (124KB, 916x808px) Image search: [Google]
1471986791142.jpg
124KB, 916x808px
>>34522001
I was Satan himself and I made my own Hell.
>>
everyone hated me and i got in fist fights with normalfags and bullies

the school staff also hated me and i was punished frequently

they tried to stop me from even graduating it was really bad too bee honest
>>
>>34522920
>/a/
U wot m8?
>>
File: gakkou-nya.jpg (50KB, 466x419px) Image search: [Google]
gakkou-nya.jpg
50KB, 466x419px
>>34522710
I used to do the same but it was only washing my hands Lady Macbeth style, until they bled
>>
File: large.jpg (87KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
87KB, 500x318px
>>34523254
It's nice meeting someone who's also known that stiff, dry, cracking feel.
>>
In the first years my long hair made me look like a grill so I had a lot of trouble fitting in but over time I was able to integrate mytself to the point of ''that dickhead that people tolerate because he's kinda funny. '' never had a gf but I have been told there were people interested in me but I was too insecure to see it. Basically been on the fringe of being able to sociolise normally my whole life.
>>
File: gKAQVLp.jpg (243KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
gKAQVLp.jpg
243KB, 1440x900px
well I discovered 4chan in middle school and went to a majority Mormon high school, so obv I didn't fit in very well at all. I didn't sperg out and shout memes in the hallway or anything, I just made very dark jokes sometimes because I didn't realize that normal people didn't laugh at CP and stuff. seriously, you spend all your time on 4chan and you forget what people are supposed to act like.

anyway, I had a small group of bros who were also /b/tards and we cruised through high school laughing at memes and generally being detested by the normies. pretty fun overall, didn't get any girls but I didn't care much because I had vidya animu and 4chan.
>>
File: cyborg2.jpg (182KB, 419x610px) Image search: [Google]
cyborg2.jpg
182KB, 419x610px
>>34522001
Involved in many activities, and was pretty quiet. Personality is serious, cynical, and a twisted sense of humor; was often described as "like a father". People knew me since I was involved in a wide variety of stuff, I have a fairly distinct voice, and it was a smallish school. I didn't regularly hang around with any particular group as I drifted between 'friend' groups every year. Typically didn't hang out with people outside of school related stuff at all.
>>
>>34522001
>have a good amount of friends in middle school
>they all go to the other major school in the county
>the buses for that one don't run in my neighborhood
>go to the one I'm zoned for
>know absolutely nobody whatsoever
>made friends with the black kid who wore a fluffy tail and wolf ear hat freshman year
>made friends with donkey brained swamp boy sophomore year
>these are my only friends for the entirety of high school
>I was a weird ADHD kid with a jewfro
>went to anime club with my autist friends and played yugioh
>we walked downtown after school and dicked around and got pizza and went to the park all the time
>figured out that we lived close together and started hanging out outside of school
>became inseparable friends
>as a group we grow out of our social retardation to some degree
>start dressing nicely, grooming ourselves, working out, etc
>by junior year we are self-aware enough to cringe at our freshman selves
>start enjoying social activities with other groups such as hookah lounges, restaurants, parties, and other get-togethers
>scoff at the anime club kids as well as the turbo normies
>go through the rest of high school dealing with standard shit like girl drama and becoming adults
>stay friends for two years after high school
>friend group splits over some dumb shit
>don't associate with them anymore
>>
>was a real joker up until highschool
>decided to be serious for once
>did really good, final averages for 10th, 11th, and 12th grade were 85, 92, 95.
>sacrificed fun, parties, and many friends to do this
>now just a friendless robot at uni

19 and have never touched a girl with intimate intentions.
>>
>>34522001
Had like 6 friends, was basically socially invisible to everyone else in the school, never had a gf. Got decent grades.
>>
>>34524280
I would tell you that you have a lot of time, but that's what I was told at your age, so I guess I would tell you to act like you may fucking die tomorrow. The fact of the matter is you just have to be more aggressive with approaching people that interest you. As a guy, you really have to do everything for everyone else, at least girls if you want one, and there's no other way.
>>
>>34522001
I was a sperg who want usually bullied since I forged kids reports and progress cards for money and was able to get onto locked sites.
Fellow black kids and wiggers bullied me though for acting white. They called me Horsey because of my shit teeth.
>>
File: 1479130828094-k.jpg (118KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1479130828094-k.jpg
118KB, 406x364px
>>34522001
>started hs as a fat kid with really long hair
>maintained a 4.00 gpa
>turbo autism mode from 9th-10th grade
>like orbiting the emo/hipster stacies and hanging around their girls table in general
>calling them my bffs and letting them braind my hair and shit
>develop huge crush on main grill
>orbit her like a motherfucker bc i wasnt allowed to hang out with friends from school
>watched a buch of anime and generic mangas
>decide to confess to crush at the end of 10th grade
>made her a hand drawn original manga about what our lives together would be like if we were bf\gf and then tell her i like her
>she then does the "awww" bullshit and calls me cute,gives me a hug then leaves for the summer
>im standing there in front of other stacies and orbiters
>speedwalk away and start crying when im off campus walking home
>from that point on i became an edgelord and typical fedora fag
>i also discovered /b/ so i was constantly making dark jokes that were edgy and unfunny
>always wore fingerless gloves and a hoodie no matter what time of year it was
>11th grade i meet a grill i was friends with in elementary but lost touch in middle school
>shes really friendly and wants to know me
>liked the same bands and drawing cool shit and joking about stupid memes
>develop feelings rly quick
>hang out before school.during lunch and after school
>literally every second i spent with her i was intoxicated by infatuation
>she wasnt a crush. she was my oneitis
>>
>>34525308
sry 2 long
>she tolerated my edgieness and talking with her even cured my autism to a degree
>im absolutely 100% sure she likes me.
>i found someone who would geniunely love me and want to be with me
>decide to man up and tell her i like her on the last day of 11th grade
>"anon i like you too but we should just be friends"
>"ok"......"see you after summer"
>turn sharply into a random direction and speedwalk away crying, for a second time.
>hate myself intensely for the whole summer
>12th grade i decide to stop everything.no more edgieness or orbiter tier autism or anything else
>avoid people all year never converse
>eat lunch in the bathrooms
>become a total ghost until i graduate and never see any of those fucking people ever again

hs was a very strange time for me
>>
I was that strongfat guy with a beard and glasses and long, thick, curly dark hair that was well liked by everyone in school and made decent grades. Never had a girlfriend in high school, but it really doesn't bother me, because high school relationships are fucking stupid.

I'm still the same dude, just eleven years older and doing the opposite of balding for some reason. I'm also less fat but still big.
>>
>>34524215
its sad when friendships dissolve over time like that
i hope you have new friend circle anon
>>
File: 1485460100190.png (723KB, 936x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485460100190.png
723KB, 936x720px
I was really greasy and gross the first two years. Im greek so having a beard as sophomore didnt help. My few "friends" were all kind of autistic and basically the kind of weirdos other weirdos didnt want to be friends with. Then I was sent to live with relatives in greece for a year. Ate well, exercised and read a lot. I couldn't make friends so i was basically alone for an entire year in my own apartment. Then I came back to the states and went back to my old school. Hung out with the same friends but apparently I had become good looking and "being foreign" made me an exotic commodity in a mainly mexican school. So my senior year I was aparently good looking but didnt see it. I still was socially awkward and had no real talents to make me stand out. Near the middle of my senior year a short qt sophomore took interest in me and made advances on me and from there we started dating. We broke up about 2 weeks ago. It was a year and a half
>>
File: 1461475639534.jpg (49KB, 662x625px) Image search: [Google]
1461475639534.jpg
49KB, 662x625px
>>34522418
THIS
Holy shit all these fucking normies talking about high school
I stopped going to school in sixth grade
>>
>>34522001

i came out as being a tranny and raped a gril
not great desu senpai
>>
>>34522001
i got a greentext for you bots

>be me, freshman in high school
>not great socially, I had friends but slightly autistic when talking to girls
>first few days of high school
>some girl adds me on Facebook
>never met her, apparently she goes to my high school
>she says she added me because I looked cute in my profile pic
>wtf.jpg
>this shit has never happened to me before
>continue to talk with her, text her a fuck ton, Skype and shit
>I'm fucking pumped, highschool rocks
>she isn't 10/10 by any means, prob like 5/10 but I was desperate
>tells me she wants me to ask her to homecoming
>I do over skype
>she says yes but wants me to do it in person
>I do it
>she says no
>fucking crushed, just confused out of my fucking mind, figure it was probably a prank set up by her friends to just fuck with somebody
>avoid her and her friends the rest of my 4 years, friends make fun of me for it for the next 4 years
>probably part of the reason I don't trust girls my age
>later that year I joined the volleyball team and had a blast with that in
Highschool
>had huge anime and league of legends phase in sophomore-senior year, met my best friends that I still talk to today through it

Overall 8/10 hs experience, would do it again just for the sports And living that close to my best friends
>>
File: gautaman01a.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gautaman01a.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>34525638
I started taking online classes after 11th grade. Those classes were comfy since I had to 3 hours of work from Monday-Friday, but it could be whenever I wanted to.
>>
File: 1485626811708.jpg (144KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1485626811708.jpg
144KB, 1600x1600px
>>34522001
A mixed bag of bullying and being bullied. I was shy as fuck on my own in class which was when the retards made fun of my voice and hit me every so often. But around my group of misfit friends however, I was quite confident in my own way and could speak up when I wanted to and not feel like shit all the time.

A lot of my teachers were shit and useless and only got me to write. My Maths teacher was based as fuck and told everyone in the class to fuck off with English because Maths is more important (He's right). My German and History teachers were qts though. Shame I only had them for a year though.

I beat the shit out of someone for throwing chocolate moose into my shirt and then a year later smeared mud all over his face in a cross country run (I got away with it all).

There was an IT teacher a few of my friends had who was a Pedophile (showed definitive signs of being a pedo) and nothing happened to him inspite of this. Our rival school had a teacher who was caught with so much dog porn on his PC (In the school) and was arrested for God knows how long.

One of my friends accidently kicked a Jewish kid in the nose. We made fun of the Jewish kid. That Jewish kid was never really Jewish but it was just a group joke for some reason.

A bird shat on me once.

It was around that time that I got my first kiss from a qt. It was in a game of truth or dare at a Halloween party and I never saw or spoke with the qt ever since.

I fucked up my knees on a tredmill.

It was a Christian high school but I only pretended to be Christian just so I could eat the bread they hand out because I would be so fucking hungry during Mass.

We sang songs and they were all shit.

I failed Science.

I never got any qualifications or grade certificates back from that place.

I called a disabled Science Teacher Mr. Hotwheels once and nothing happened to me.

Overall it was ok but I never want to go back there, speak or even see any of those degenerates ever again.
>>
>>34522001
Class clown, slacker, everyone thought i was a stoner but truth is i never smoked.

I tended to mock people publicly too and never got in trouble for it.

When i would mock chads with satire and commentary i would get called retarded.

Someone fimilar with 4chan lingo tried to say i was a "chad" in high school despite not having gf ever.
>>
I locked myself in my room from 14-18, good times with counter-strike and everquest, asherons call, hl2 and ffxi.

got GED at 18
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.