[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 16

File: J2501302017.jpg (452KB, 1400x787px)
J2501302017.jpg
452KB, 1400x787px
Ask a guy who takes his sex doll to a motel 3 or 4 times a week anything.
>>
>>34521811
How do you get them in the hotel?

Why do you not just fuck them in your house like a normal person?
>>
>>34521831
Parents moved in with me.
I have to keep her in a storage facility.
There is a motel up the road. I just waltz her right in. Its a sleazy motel so everyone mids their own business.
>>
>>34521811
How much did that doll cost you? Also, where to buy? How's the quality? It is easy to clean?
>>
What is the doll's name?
>>
Silicone or TPE? I've done a lot of research into this and am thinking of buying a doll from Alibaba or Aliexpress in a few months if I can get a job, because they are much much cheaper buying directly from China. Generally not more than $1500 or so from what I've seen.

Anyway, she is very very attractive. Love the nipple piercings, those must be very fun to suck on. Can you flip her over and give us a pic of her ass? I would love a doll with a nice realistic booty that giggles nicely and I can slap. Are you able to fuck her vaginally and anally? How about the mouth? Some dolls the manufacturer says not to use the mouth.

Also, did you go with the limbs that have the metal skeleton/frame in them or no? Are you able to have sex with her on top of you, or is she too heavy? I love girl on top but am worried it'll be too heavy.

Thanks for your post, again, she is gorgeous!
>>
Hey anon, I remember you posting about your doll a while back.
>>
>>34522048
Would also like to hear answers to some of these.

Also anon, do you fuck it with a condom or nah? Is it easy to clean?
>>
>>34521811
hahahaha, you fucking degenerate, I hope somebody catches you one day in the act, also use your wizard powers wisely you fucking permavirgin
>>
How are you so repulsive that you can't even get a mercy fuck? Try showering.
>>
>>34522048
>the first thing I want to do when I get a job is buy a $1500 sex doll
No wonder your life's in the toilet. Fucking pathetic NEET.
>>
>>34521811
Where can I buy a child sex doll
>>
>>34522422
>>34522360

It's so easy to spot normies on r9k nowadays they don't even try anymore
>>
File: 8AQbkDa.png (558KB, 620x432px) Image search: [Google]
8AQbkDa.png
558KB, 620x432px
>>34521811
Can't wait for the japs to perfect the sexbot

Keep on keepin on, OP
>>
>>34522483
>being proud of not being normal
Bait thread.
>>
>>34521811
From the looks of it you pounded that doll into a roastie already, may be time to trade up and toss this one to an orbiter
>>
>>34522493

Did the normie babby get triggered? :(
>>
>>34522483
except that I'm a robot but I don't do retarded and degen shit like OP
>>
>>34522451

Lol I'm not a NEET. Just graduated and looking for a job, dumped my girlfriend cuz she was fucking annoying, but have always been attracted to the idea of sex with dolls, or at least very realistic dolls like what OP has.
>>
>>34522527
So you got dumped and it fucked your brain so badly that you need to take your masculine aggression out on a doll. Wow.
>>
>>34522048
I'd go for $10k Real Doll, myself.
>>34522451
>get real gf
>is more expensive over time
>she fucked Chad behind your back
>eventually stops having sex with you
haha, we get it. You're the real winner.
>>
>>34522541
do me next, dr drew

i want to fuck one because they cant say no
>>
>>34522527
>I'm not a NEET
>just graduated and looking for a job

What the fuck do you think NEET means?
>>
>>34522560
You're pathetic for not being able to get a woman to say yes. Not that I'd expect a degenerate manbaby to understand that.
>>
>>34522541

Jesus christ you people are fucking annoying. We are trying to talk about sex with dolls here, don't like it? Leave.

I would gladly pay $1500-2000 for a sexy doll that I can fuck 24/7. Do you know how much I spent on my girlfriend? Multiples of that, doing stupid shit like going to clubs, going to eat, blah blah only to have her complain and complain and only fuck her 4x a week. Not about that shit anymore, a doll is 100% better.
>>
>>34522582
No Education, Employment, or Training

I have Education. Soon will hopefully have Employment.
>>
>>34521811
How do you get the sex doll past the hotel reception?
>>
>>34521811
How long can a doll like this one possibly last ?
>>
>>34522635
>permavirgin
>sex 4x a week
>>
>>34522638
>tfw have to give the receptionist first shot at her
>tfw cucked by my own sex doll
>>
>>34521811
Why?

t. Goncerned

Do people like see you do that? Or do you just break it down in a suitcase and put it back together.. Do you also bring meth and heroin with you on these excursions?
>>
>>34522605
Found the faggot

Ravioli
>>
>>34521811
Why does she look scared, shouldn't she look like she is enjoying it?
>>
>>34522635
Did you not read his post?

are you retarded?
>>
>>34522541
THIS LADS

ALSO I LIKE TO ASK AS POLITELY AS POSSIBLE

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU
>This is being generous might I add
>Traps and boipucci weren't enough
>Upgrade to doll

God I hope my life doesnt turn out like this
>perpetual self-loathing downward spiral

>ONE OF US ONE OF US
>>
There needs to be a daily sex doll thread
>>
>>34522715
Nope, just concerned and amused all at once
>This is a complex feel

Don't have the picture
>>
>>34522650
This is pro LARPing right here

Take a lesson here and learn
>>
>>34521811
Do you have a job or are you just a leech for society
>>
>>34521811
Is it possible to get a sex following a big ass? I want to buy a sex doll and turn it into a robot but it has to have a nice jiggly ass
>>
>>34522048

OP please please please answer some of these, it's been almost an hour man. I am super interested in sex dolls but was banned from lovedoll forums
>>
Why not just fuck her at the storage place? Would make a good episode of that reality show yuuuuuuup
>>
>>34522048
>she is very very attractive
>she
>Thanks for your post, again, she is gorgeous!
>she

Fucking autismo man.
>>
>>34523115
>JUST

r-ravioli
>>
>>34523115
Though many would refer to an inanimate object as an "it", I think in this case, using "she", "her" as the pronoun is perfectly acceptable. I mean why wouldn't it be? Its an anatomically correct, female love doll.
>>
>>34524684
through you.
>>
Are you the same guy who just posted this on /ona/?
>>
You prudes. You have no idea about life. Im a 46 year old with a 25 year old wife. Married her at 19. Shes strikingly pretty and wholesome. I really do have that going on for me...and id love to have one of these dolls. Trust me guys, for every babe out there theres some poor guy sick to death of her shit. Thats your TRUTHBOMB of the day. Id like a doll just to fool around with and pretend she isnt that little sassy ass I married.
>>
>>34525130
v-varg?
>>
>>34521925
>Parents moved in with me.
>I have to keep her in a storage facility.
>There is a motel up the road. I just waltz her right in. Its a sleazy motel so everyone mids their own business.

Okay so let's break this down. Your parents moved in YOUR place. So you store YOUR sex doll in a separate storage facility for most of the year except for the few times a month you spend YOUR money on a motel room to fuck an inanimate object.

Two things. Why the fuck dont you just fuck a hooker. I'm sure it's miles better than ramming your dick into the same piece of rubber week in week out. If fucking a real person is out (why?????) why dont you just put a lock on your room door and keep your sex doll in the closet or something and fuck it anytime you please. I cant imagine youre making an incredible amount of noise..
>>
>>34525154
Eh?...what do you think?
>>
>>34525130
Thats all fine and dandy but its a huge leap from being annoyed at women and fucking a sex doll on the regular.

You should just cheat on your wife if youre so fucking unhappy. Or, just divorce her and fuck other women. Be they normal women or hookers.

Why make that leap to a sex doll?
>>
>>34525218
Fucking a toy is more pleasurable than loveless sex.
>>
>>34525302
Not it's absolutely not. Ive been in love and had sex and Ive had completely meaningless sex. Both are great. One is not better than the other. The only thing about being in love with someone is you know what works for them and they know what you like.

My ex knew I loved when she kissed and licked my dick and when I had precum on the tip should would wipe it off with her finger and lick it. That was great. But I also enjoy plowing random chicks in my car in the middle of the night.
>>
File: win.png (180KB, 304x341px) Image search: [Google]
win.png
180KB, 304x341px
>>34522048
>How about the mouth?
>>
File: kek ryan.png (143KB, 329x315px) Image search: [Google]
kek ryan.png
143KB, 329x315px
>>34522451
>calls him a pathetic neet for not having a job
>Bitches about him getting a job and spending his money how he wants

fucking normies
>>
>>34525300
Why would i cheat on a 25 year old woman that waits on me hand and foot, works while I stay home and hands me her entire paycheck every week? Dude, I am treated like a fucking KING. She was a kissless virgin and she was an eager student. i would never cheat on her. Shes my last chance and I doubt she can be topped.

Fucking a fantasy doll is not cheating at all. it beats jacking off in the bathroom sink because she gets upset if I fap. Yall aint living these fantasies you all have. Im the veteran survivor of those fantasies. Im living it.

But Im a man. Only so much I can put up with before I want to screw somebody else. I need that doll.
>>
>>34521811
I'd love to have a go at that.

In a relationship and can have sex whenever, but still curious
>>
>>34521811
How do you afford it? Do you frequent the same establishment and if yes does the staff recognize you yet?
>>
>>34521811
Can you bend it over doggy style?
Please show in a pic
>>
File: J2701302017.jpg (285KB, 787x1400px) Image search: [Google]
J2701302017.jpg
285KB, 787x1400px
>>34521967
$2k
1am USA
Meh, quality is what youd expect from a mid range chinese doll. Its no real doll. Thats for sure.
NOT fucking easy to clean.
>>34521997
I named her Judy
>>34522048
TPE.
She has vaginal, anal, and oral orfaces.
She has a metal frame in her limbs, yes.
You can have sex with her on top, but its not worth the hassle. Shes too heavy (90 lbs), it ends up being not really fun since shes basically dead weight.
>>34522360
Why would you hope ill on me? What did I ever do to you?
>wizard
I lost my virginity at 17 years old. Sorry to disappoint you.
>>34522422
Preferring not to deal with women doesnt make me repulsive. I had a live in GF who I was with for 10 years. Who in her prime, was minimum an 8. She got pretty fucking fat though desu. My job is in sales. I shower everyday. Try not projecting. You literally have no reason to have so much hostility towards me.
>>34522466
hell if i know
>>34522489
thanks
>>34522497
lol. All of them are made a roasties unfortunately.
>>34522605
Youre logic is my logic friend. Im done playing that game with women.
>>34522638
Its a MOTEL. you just pull up to your room in your car. LIke I said, people are there cheating on their spouses, and buying drugs. People mind their own business.
>>34522646
If you take REALLY good care of it, id say 4 or 5 years.
>>34522772
agreed
>>34522835
Pretty decent paying sales gig.
>>34523099
I plyed that game with my last doll. She got stained with dirt and dust, and she was impossible to clean.
>>
>>34525130
>Trust me guys, for every babe out there theres some poor guy sick to death of her shit.

>>34525435
>Why would i cheat on a 25 year old woman that waits on me hand and foot, works while I stay home and hands me her entire paycheck every week? Dude, I am treated like a fucking KING. She was a kissless virgin and she was an eager student. i would never cheat on her. Shes my last chance and I doubt she can be topped.

Cool. So youre making up things on the internet. If she was anythign like you describe she wuold have to be fat or on the spectrum to even associate with you, let alone marry.

Either she treats you like a king and youre not sick of her shit. Or she is not all youve made her out to be and you should just divorce her.

Id rather you just stop trying to feed me bullshit at least. I dont care what you do with your fat fucking wife and your sex doll fantasies.

Ill continue to have sex with (pic related) and not a 45 lb piece of rubber
>>
File: phone.png (430KB, 485x381px) Image search: [Google]
phone.png
430KB, 485x381px
the phone call that got me a realistic sex doll
>>
File: 1101161708-00 - Copy.jpg (294KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1101161708-00 - Copy.jpg
294KB, 1200x1600px
get on my level neurotypicals
>>
Hey man, if you're satisfied with a doll, more power to you.

(have you ever just left your dick inside her mouth for a longer amount of time? it seems really arousing to me for some reason)
>>
>>34525557
>Ill continue to have sex with (pic related) and not a 45 lb piece of rubber
whats his name bro?
>>
File: 1385482580446.png (53KB, 330x341px) Image search: [Google]
1385482580446.png
53KB, 330x341px
>>34525361
Not him.

Maybe that shit works for you, but not me. I've fucked around 11 different chicks and it's the same boring shit every fucking time.

Yeah it feels good but goddamn it wears off fast. After it's all over I usually just want to go home and at the end of the day I feel no more fulfilled than before I plowed her. Pretty much every single one of them has been a dead fish in bed, and those that haven't didn't feel much better. Jerking off fulfills all those urges and takes a fraction of the time to actually accomplish. Shit, after years of being a closet pervert I can now pleasure myself far better than any woman ever as.

Nowadays I mostly just pursue my personal hobbies (my car mostly) and catch up on sleep. Life is easy and if you stop constantly obsessing over pussy.
>>
>>34525562
Could you give us a quick rundown on the specs of the doll?
>>
>>34521811
I can't imagine being turned on by something so fake looking.
>>
>>34525697
You're not really supposed to feel fulfilled after banging a chick. That would lead to unhealthy behavior. It's supposed to repress your urges for a little bit. Whether that's one day one week or whatever everyone is different. People with sex dolls aren't choosing sex dolls over real women. They're choosing sex dolls over regular forms of masturbation because it's no longer enough for them and they are incapable of fucking a real women.

If you're burned out from fucking random chicks that's fine. Idk what to tell you about the starfish problem. I'm on the other side of the equation where all the women I fuck seem like experts which seems great but they end up being pieces of trash and whores. Again totally fine because I've learned to accept that.
>>
>>34521811
>grown ass man
>playing with dolls

That's how you know you failed in life
>>
>>34525557
The more you post the more you show you dont know a damn thing about relationships. Like a woman. Thats how youre thinking. Multiple men in this thread have said similar to me. No matter how good it is a woman comes with a lot of work involved. Sometimes a man just wants to nut without having to deal with the woman at all. It doesnt mean they doesnt treat us good. It means we are men and bored with the same old thing every day. Its only when your thinking has been feminized that you start thinking along your lines.
>>
File: J1601122017.jpg (197KB, 1400x787px) Image search: [Google]
J1601122017.jpg
197KB, 1400x787px
>>34525707
Specs:
160cm, 86lbs
Face Options: WM-56
Eye Options: Green Eyes
Skin Tone: Tan Skin
Fingernail Color: Clear French Manicure
Toenail Color: 11 - Natural Toenails
Wig Options: Wig - 2
Vagina Options: Built-In Options
Pubic Hair Options (Extra $50): No Pubic Hair
Standing Doll Option (Extra $75): No Standing Option
Accessories: No Additional Item(s) Selected
Sex organs: Vagina, oral, Anal
Bust: 31.9"
Waist: 23.6"
Hips: 38.6"

>>34525852
Yeah I wipe my tears with the $80k i made last year.

>>34525734
you sure about that?
>>
>>34525905
Every relationship I've ever been in the only time I was turned down for sex was when they were sick. And I'm not talking about my head hurts sick either.

Relationships are a lot of work but they're not supposed to be difficult. I've been in difficult relationships and the only thing keeping me around was the constant stream of sex. I can deal with it all. The boredom. The nagging. The jealousy. Doing shit you don't want to do. Dinner at their families house. Going shopping at stupid stores. Etc...

If it's not easy and the sex isn't enough I leave. If it's not that difficult then I'm fine because I'd rather have sex than best. Longest relationship is a year and half. Last one was 7 months.

I'm not some old man that doesn't want to fuck every chance he gets. I get t shots twice a week. I'm always horny and down to fuck.
>>
Do you lick it out?
>>
File: 1411014544719.jpg (9KB, 300x231px) Image search: [Google]
1411014544719.jpg
9KB, 300x231px
>>34525851
>It's supposed to repress your urges for a little bit.

But that's what jerking off is for, fampai. If that's the goal why jump through all the unnecessary hoops?

Honestly I don't give a shit about people who want to fuck sex dolls though. Likewise I care just as little about guys who prefer to fuck sluts aimlessly. More power to you

Really, it sounds more like you're just trying to impose your viewpoint on everyone around you due to your latent insecurity, and that going well out of your way to drill skanks is what everyone should do because you do it. I'm here to provide a counterbalance; I've done it and it fucking sucks and is a waste of time.

Different strokes, cunt.
>>
>>34526078
Jerking off can be used to suppress urges but it shouldn't be your main go to for all of your life. I'm not saying everyone has to plow slut after slut but dropping women altogether in favor of sex dolls makes no sense. You'd be better off fucking a hooker for your mental health than you would be fucking an inanimate object for pleasure.

That's all I'm saying. Others are trying to argue sex dolls are a natural progression and they're just not
>>
>>34526033
what fetishes have you indulged in with that doll? I mean you can do literally anything to her body, so maybe some more perverted thoughts came to your head.
>>
>>34526207
>but it shouldn't be your main go to for all of your life

But why? You make these empty statements but never back up why anyone should follow your holy mandates.

P.S. A couple of my good friends in college were virgins. One of them lost his virginity to a prostitute and later said that he deeply regretted it.

Sex is just sex, dude.
>>
>>34526207
>You'd be better off fucking a hooker
OP would be risking catching an std if he did that.

At least with the doll he knows he's safe and can fuck it without protection.

Fucking idiot
>>
>>34523023
>banned from lovedoll forums

OK gonna need some back story on this
>>
>>34526644

I made a few lewd comments that weren't appreciated at some other members shitty dolls. Like they would photos up of their homemade sex dolls which, as you can image, looked like absolute trash compared to OP's doll.

@ OP, thanks again for your post today. The WM doll is one I am really considering, due in part to this post.
>>
>>34526033
Yeah I'm sure. The plasticky look isn't appealing.
>>
You guys are all fucked.. end of discussion

>Understands being called a normie when says justbeeyurselfdudebro.jpeg
>This is so completely not even remotely.doc in even the current spectrum of similarity
>You are litterally a dog humping a teddy bear but youve used your self loathing and imagination to bring an inanimate object to life so you dont feel like a psycho
>attempts to actually rationally justify this

Please get help, I thought I was fucked but this SERIOUSLY takes the cake and I am a junkie loser
>>
>>34521811
>>34525519
>>34525595
>>34526033
It's going to be a long time before these things look real. I'm guessing at least two decades before we have something close to passing for a real woman. Skin has layers and a translucent quality that is incredibly hard to duplicate. The problem with these is that the skin is opaque and monochromatic. It also doesn't have any pores, wrinkles, freckles, or fine hairs which make it look extremely lifeless.
>>
File: image.jpg (631KB, 2048x1371px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
631KB, 2048x1371px
>>34527690

> junkie loser

Nah you're the ultimate failure in life bud,

Using an object to satisfy needs that we were born with and can't ignore, in order to get a chemical release in our brain that will make us happy and make us stop worrying about sex & lust etc, liberates and fulfills you enough to get back in track with your other needs in life and have a fulfilling existence
>>
>>34528040
>I use drugs but still function relatively normally
>You hide out in a motel room with a doll

You're not winning me over here

We are similar in the sense that we've chosen ourselves over compassion and intamacy with others, but I can actually be honest with myself about that.. Youre literally manfacturing those same things but its a much more deep seeded very disturbing way.. I take it out on myself (lol) but you transfer it to something that cant respond back.. Idk man you sorta don't seem to be the winner here.

Plus I still get laid, so.. there's that.

Its all dopamine at the end of the day but Im mentally ill I cant help it which leaves you... idk man I just dont know
>>
>>34521811
do you pimp her?
if yes, for what rate?
>>
>>34528553
Ftw.. I just realized its the same thing but drugs are actually fun >eventhoughitskillingme.org yours is sort of sad and depressing.

>Drugs are sad and depressing
>Used to get laid but not so much anymore

Lets leave it at this.. I'll shoot up and cry myself to sleep.. but I won't form a bond with an inanimate object.. see now we are all winners
>>
File: blinddigitrolls.jpg (6KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
blinddigitrolls.jpg
6KB, 225x224px
>>34521811

Why do you take your sex doll to a motel? Why don't you just whale on it at home?
>>
>>34528040
I would rather go down in a blaze of glory then slowly fade away.. into my motel room..

>Guess its just not my style, said some rando douche
>>
>>34528673
Thats what Im trying to figure out anon

>t. The junkie fuck
>>
File: 1485126520299.jpg (102KB, 1024x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1485126520299.jpg
102KB, 1024x1008px
>>34526384
I don't regret losing my virginity to a hooker, cause it taught me just how meaningless "meaningless sex" is.

>>34526398
this so much, I got HPV from a hooker, just glad it wasn't something worse
>>
>>34528721
I love this picture, those are some really sloppy pasty butts god thats literally my favorite
>>
>>34526033

80k a year really isn't anything to be bragging about. Especially when you fuck a doll and post on the internet about it. You need to be on at least 6 figures before you could brag. Get to my level and you can just pay whores to do whatever you like.
>>
File: fedoraman.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fedoraman.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>>34528769
here's your (original)
>>
>>34521811
how do the tits work OP? I can't imagine them being even remotely realistic
>>
File: J1401122017.jpg (213KB, 787x1400px) Image search: [Google]
J1401122017.jpg
213KB, 787x1400px
>>34528769
>80k isn't anything to brag about
First of all, I know it isnt. But I'm hardly a failure at life.
Secondly, it's 60k to 80k more than you make. Why would I want to lower myself to your Nonexistent, fantasy "level"?
>>
>>34529266
Does the vagina feel like a real life vagina?
While you're at it, describe what a real life vagina feels like.

I'd imagine i'd be warm and squishy and also tight.

does it moan or is that something you have to pay extra for?
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.