[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you tell if a girl is interested?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (8KB, 225x225px)
download.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
How do you tell if a girl is interested?
>>
They're only interested in Chad.

Unless you're Chad women will just lead you on so they can crush your heart.
>>
>>34521272

>blaming women for your lack of initiative to improve yourself
>>
>>34521247
Don't bother. Women are too much effort.
Want to know what the difference is between jerking off and sex? After sex you have to clean your cock and either pay her to leave or wait for her to fuck up your life. You get the same pleasure regardless.
>>
Just get a waifu, they always love you. My life has improved dramatically since I found mine.
>>
>>34521362
Fuck off roastie

This comment is very original.
>>
>>34521484
This

3D>2D btw
>>
>>34521247
She'll try to seek out your attention on her own.
>>
If (anon == chad) {
System.out.println("She's interested");
}
Else {
System.out.println ("She's not interested");
}
>>
File: image.jpg (553KB, 1280x1706px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
553KB, 1280x1706px
>>34521550
>tfw no girl has ever done this
Really makes me feel like I'm not worth anything at all
I know I shouldn't let it bother me but I can't, I want to feel loved too.
>>
Usually she'll hit on me or hug me

If I don't reciprocate appropriately they usually loose interest

I'm not very good at talking to them. There was this one I hit on because I felt it so I did and all she wanted was pleasure so I got weird because I wanted to be her friend. Now it's very awkward when I see her because she thinks I don't like her and is insecure. We don't talk anymore.
>>
File: 1485452756301.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485452756301.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>34521836
>tfw girls give you attention but you are not capable of enjoying it anymore because you grew too distant from reality so it only annoys you instead
>>
>>34521247
Supreme gentleman reporting in to provide information. Here you go, brother:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/199304/the-biology-attraction
>>
>>34521580
Poo in look pajeet
>>
>>34521247
she messages back before it occurs to you to type "pls respond"
>>
>>34521247
Depends on the girl.

I've only had two girls like me in my entire life. One literally sent me a skype message that said, "I want to suck your dick" and the other one said how she felt through body language
>>
>>34522166
>the other one said how she felt through body language
so she put her lips on your dick to convey her message?
>>
>>34521362
>implying you're not good enough
A lot of them do just lead you on to crush you.
Look how common it is for girls to date a bunch of guys, like they're not crushing some of them?? Do you really think ALL those guys are just using them.
Get real
>>
>>34521247
It will be painfully obvious, you will know it when you see it.
>>
usually she'll push you down, lift up her skirt and sit on your face. she won't be wearing panties if she likes you.
>>
>>34522206
Its hard to describe but when I talked she would lean in closer, put one hand on the side of her face and the other on the bottom of her elbow, quick to laugh at things that aren't even that funny, you know things like that
>>
>>34521272
I knew a rather ugly brown Armenian who had a beautiful Ruski gf and they were together for years until high school finished and they went to study abroad and broke up amicably

I mean not bad right? He was way more confident than me though
>>
>>34522329
>implying you're good
>>
>>34521247
Easy. They're not.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.