[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moscow, Tushino Airfield – 28 September 1991

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: u38_10928045.jpg (582KB, 1247x855px) Image search: [Google]
u38_10928045.jpg
582KB, 1247x855px
1.6 million Russians descend upon the Tushino Airfield to listen to Metallica, AC/DC, Pantera, The Black Crowes, E.S.T. and Queensryche
>>
>>34520991
And in 3 months from that day, the USSR would no longer exist.
>>
I would love to see an HD remaster of that show.

IIRC it never even got a DVD release. The clips on the internet are heavily cleaned up VHS rips.
>>
All those greasy heshers.
>>
just imagine how many people pissed and shit their pants there
>>
>>34520991
Why do the gopniks get to see metallica and pantera?

central california is shit for seeing bands/music in general.
>>
>>34521708
so does that mean heavy metal killed the USSR
>>
>>34522645
Fuck knows, but I wouldn't want to be surrounded by that many people.

I'd hate to be the crew assigned to clean it up.
>>
>>34522662
No, it was doomed by things that happened 2 years earlier, and the collapse started all the way back in the 70s
>>
>>34524087
It's a joge, m8.

Everyone knows the USSR was in decline well before even Reagan's presidency.
>>
post the photos of the choppers flying right over their heads yelling at the crowd to stop moshing and behave
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.