[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cluster B Personality Disorder Hate Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: CLUSTER B.png (29KB, 819x425px) Image search: [Google]
CLUSTER B.png
29KB, 819x425px
I have BPD, so I think I am justified in saying that all people with this disorder and any other Cluster B personality disorder should be executed en mass.
>>
back in the day these types of people were just called "manipulative assholes"

now we have the DSM which lets them categorize themselves as someone with an "illness" and make them feel like the victim
>>
>>34520791
I also have BPD and you wouldn't be too wrong I'm a terrible person I probably deserve to die. Although I think not everyone with a Cluster B personality disorder deserves death.
>>
File: 1481176012626.png (1MB, 2823x3595px) Image search: [Google]
1481176012626.png
1MB, 2823x3595px
>>34520791
Narcissists can be pretty cool. They shitpost about how they are amazing but they never hurt anyone. I really hate histrionics, though.
>>
The only person with BPD I know is a whore who change her bf like they're nothing. She always tell me how she's lonely even if she isn't. She ask me help to find other friends/bf even when she's in a relationship.

I think she's using me... maybe I should let her "alone" whit her fucking "boyfriends".
>>
>>34520807
If they can't help it, are they not sick? I'd say we are all victims of our environment
>>
>>34521374
I mean if they aren't trying to date you and ask you for help maybe she sees you as a friend.
>>
>>34522380
She see me as a friend and I'm ok with that, I don't like it... but it's ok. Talking about finding new boyfriends and getting "deep" with them with your opposite-sex friend its foolish and inconsiderate tho. She also know I'm having a little crush on her, but those things really put me down.
>>
>>34521193
Until they have kids.
>>
File: 1478100100921.gif (814KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478100100921.gif
814KB, 480x360px
>>34521193
>but they never hurt anyone
my parents hurt me
>>
>Wait for class to start
>Two girls talking
>"Are you going to the party?"
>"Last time I went to a party I had a panic attack"
Why did she say that like she was bragging or trying to impress?
>>
all cluser b fags seem to think their disorder makes em better. narcissisterinos and sociopaths are all liek "im so good manipulator"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.