[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw the entire first 20 mins of class are bashing trump, not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1482878300815.jpg (46KB, 375x592px) Image search: [Google]
1482878300815.jpg
46KB, 375x592px
Tfw the entire first 20 mins of class are bashing trump, not even giving points as to why he is wrong, just straight bashing him, this is why I fucking hate California, nobody can have an opposing viewpoint
>>
>>34520405
>pro trump

kys you shitstain
>>
>>34520405
Whatever, man. They'll pay for their stupidity. Just be the only guy clever enough to escape when they turn the country to shit.
>>
>>34520405
>living in California
>ever
Even if you ignore the libtards, the state is stupidly expensive to live in, one step below China in pollution, overpopulated, and a high crime rate.

Why would you ever live in California, move one state over to Arizona and it's a godsend
>>
>>34520470
I was born and raised here, never decided to be here
>>34520430
At least I'm not a libcuck who wanted hillary to cause WORLD WAR FUCKING THREE and get us fucked by refugees
>>
>>34520430
You are the reason he won. Give yourself a pat on the back.
>>
>>34520470
Arizona is SHIT. Way more crime than Cali as far as I can tell. Meth and heroin are ubiquitous. Tons of the petty crime that goes with it. Barely cheaper than Cali - in fact food, alcohol, and tobacco are more expensive. So is school. Housing is 90% as expensive. No culture. Traffic is just as bad. I am comparing Phx to LA here.
>>
>>34520806
Northern arizona is great but the rest is shit and way too fucking hot
>>
File: drumf.jpg (250KB, 750x747px) Image search: [Google]
drumf.jpg
250KB, 750x747px
>>34520506
>implying all of our allies aren't against us now (mexico canada uk)
>implying an isolationist non competitive america trump is pushing isn't what our enemies want
>russia and china outmaneuvering us and becoming world leaders is a possible reality

yeah nah you're a dumb cuck

>>34520765
>barely as much votes as romney in 2012

lol the only reason he won is because the dems were retarded and threw Bernie their true candidate under the bus for someone even less palatable than trump
>>
>>34520867
>using the fake 2017 photo
nice
>>
>>34520911
>fake
>literally the actual photo you can see in multiple sources and live stream
>a feminist march had more people than the inaguration

kek this is why you shouldn't leave your echochamber
>>
>>34520867
>implying an isolationist non competitive america trump is pushing isn't what our enemies want
>We should waste trillions of dollars in middle east because otherwise our enemies win
>russia and china outmaneuvering us and becoming world leaders is a possible reality
Russia has a tiny insignificant economy based on raw ressources, they will never be able to outmaneuver US.
China becoming a world leader is inevitable and has nothing to do with trump.
>>
>>34520867
I agree with you on that bernie would have probably won't if hillary didnt rig the primaries, but I'd still rather have trump than shillary, and it's pretty idiotic that you would want a dumb cunt like her just because "womyn president we won"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.