[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>one of the shooters is an Arab immigrant named Mohamed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1451365378250.jpg (19KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1451365378250.jpg
19KB, 306x306px
>one of the shooters is an Arab immigrant named Mohamed
>>
like trump said, fake news
>>
>>34520101
>The other one is a guy dressed as a clown named Maurice who runs with his arms behind his back and screams "you're too slow jutsu"
>He has a BS in Accounting and is fluent in french
>>
>>34520101
>Shooter yelled ALLAHU AKHBAR while running through the crowd

>Police are still searching for a motive
>>
>>34520101
>the shooter's first name is Mohammad
>it's also his last name
>>
Coulter's Law: The longer it takes the media to release the ethnicity of a mass-attack, the more likely it is that the attacker is not white.
>>
>disingenuous leftists are still bending over backwards to protect islam
>>
>>34521768
Holy shit this could be represented in a math proof get to work.
>>
>>34521768
the second shooter is white
also
>unironically following psuedo intellectual crap like coulter
>>
>>34520101
>liberals blame white males anyway
>>
>the cbc mentions that the mosque was a victim of islamophobia years ago twice in the same article, but won't mention the ethnicity of the shooter
>>
>>34521822
a terrorist is a terrorist just like a fascist is a fascist. when people talk about herding women into concentration camps, cheer on mass shooting sprees, or posting race war bait, you advocate for terrorism.
>>
>>34521861
the 2nd shooter was cleared as a suspect and is now considered a witness.
>>
>>34520101
the new shooter had a social media so I think people without a social media are off the hook now.
>>
>>34521893
same about that mosque in texas that burned a week or so ago. the media immediately jumped to blaming right wingers as the cause of the fire.
>>
>>34521985
and progressive shitlibs are still oblivious as to why they are becoming the most despised group of people in the west.
We're going to get the fuck rid of these hypocrite garbage people.
>>
>>34520101

And it's Donald Trumps fault. If you ban your enemies, they win.
>>
#BuildTheWall
#BanThemAll
>>
File: trumphahahahaha.jpg (50KB, 630x433px) Image search: [Google]
trumphahahahaha.jpg
50KB, 630x433px
>>34521894
>bends over backwards to justify importing terrorists just like the poster he tried to rebut said he would

its actually GREAT that you guys still aren't getting it. the longer you're purposefully dense, the more you play dumb, the more arrogantly and selectively critical of common sense you are, the more we get leaders like Trump to slap you faggots with reality.

We don't have to deal with your sophistry anymore. We goin straight to the top baby! EIGHT YEARS!
>>
>>34520262
>french

I think you spelled Rosetta Stone Japanese Beginners Introduction Free Trial Version Screencapped for Later Use wrong, anon
>>
File: 1381555512088.jpg (33KB, 318x359px) Image search: [Google]
1381555512088.jpg
33KB, 318x359px
>>34520101
>theres a shooting tv / youtube / liveleak
>I wonder who did th-
>ALLAHU AKBAR
>>
>>34522084
>misses the point entirely
>repeats first statement
>word salad that basically amounts to, "no you're stupid lol"
>snarky image reaction

way to keep the standard of conversation high

i can name tons of domestic US/ european terrorists, but you'd all end up dickriding them the next time, "it's time," and shills are done with agitprop.

the foundation of our nation is founded on freedom of religion. that includes asiatics. that includes muslims. don't like it? move.
>>
>>34521894
>if you kill your enemies, they win
Fuck off, leaf.
>>
>>34522417
I'm an American. I grew up with Muslims. Many of them are mild-mannered, hard-working, polite and friendly people. Reality isn't a videogame where you automatically have hordes of red dots to plow through that are all controlled by evil mind-controlling overlords. i know this is hard to believe for many of you, what with the generation-Z videogame mentality that's so popular.
>>
>>34522253
I don't see anyone telling Muslims they can't be Muslim, do you?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.