[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"so anon, why dont you say a few things about yourself?"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: best-interview.jpg (176KB, 553x369px) Image search: [Google]
best-interview.jpg
176KB, 553x369px
>"so anon, why dont you say a few things about yourself?"
>>
>>34519718
>sit in silence for 30 seconds before sprinting out of the interview
>>
File: 1464606858222.jpg (100KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1464606858222.jpg
100KB, 480x454px
>>34519718
>"uhm...yeah okay, lets do this...hahah... well what can i uh say *farts* i-it was the chair i s-swear haha"
>>
>>34519718
>I masturbate with this hand
>*shakes hand*
>I also wash my hands and do my best to have proper hygiene
>>
>>34519718
>"well i sit in my underwear and shitpost on a frogboard all day. youre the first human interaction ive had in months"
>>
I have a crippling procrastination problem and can't see myself in any kind of meaningful relationship, which leads to significant self-hatred and depression to the point of contemplating suicide.
>>
>>34519718
>"N-no i have cartoon frogs to post. please excuse me"
>>
File: Brother, give me my oats.png (171KB, 344x349px) Image search: [Google]
Brother, give me my oats.png
171KB, 344x349px
>>34519718
>"do you know where my oats can be found"
>>
>>34519718
>"i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i...."

*runs out of interview*
>>
>interviewer sticks out hand
>daintly grab her fingers and kiss the top of her hand
>she blushes, impressed by my old-fashioned chivalry
>pull out vaporizer
>"um, there's no smoking allowed here"
>"heh, this is a vaporizer. No smoke whatsoever"
>"oh...well, there's no vaporizing allowed here"
>plebeiantaste.jpeg
>"I'd like to negotiate my salary"
>"t-this is a minimum wage hourly position"
>"Deal! Can't wait to start"
>tip my fedora to indicate my exit
>puff on vaporizer as I leave

Obviously my nihilism and wicked sense of humor got me the position :-)
>>
>I live an inceadibly sheltered life, I jack off to 2D and contemplate my existence while smoking like a middle-aged Russian. Furthermore I spend my times cuddling with my plushie, or browsing the internet, which has lost it's luster a long time ago. My existence is empty and it feels like earth might as well collapse for my sakes.
>>
>>34519718
fuck, I have an interview for an office job tomorrow, haven't left the house in months.
Any recommendations for what to say when they ask me what I do in my free time?
I don't have any normie compatible hobbies (I basically have no hobbies or interests)
>>
>>34519718
>"soo.. you didn't write down any hobbies in your resume..."
>expecting me to answer that
>give him some bullshit, generic hobby
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT IT'S NOT LIKE THAT WOULD BE UNPROFESSIONAL WOULD IT BE
I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PRIVATE LIFE, WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT MINE?
>>
>>34519718
>"Excuse me, but I don't recognize the authority of muds or women, is there a real manager I could speak to?"
>>
>>34521041
>Interviewer asks hobbies
>Explain hobbies
>They laugh
>They probably have the same hobbies
>>
>>34521050
Correct answer

whatever i have to say to get you to accept my fucking comment
>>
>>34521041
>>34521099
what hobbies should I tell them, I have no idea what some normie-approved hobbies would be
>>
File: 352452453.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
352452453.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
i....uh....
*sweats profusely*
*mini anxiety attack triggered*
*vomits on normie*
*runs until I arrive home*
I have arrived in my safe haven.I am saved from human interaction once more.
*posts memes till dawn to express my endless suffering*
>>
>>34519718
>DIVERSITY IS STRENGTH! SMASH THE PATRIARCHY! TUMP DRUMP!
>>
File: do you see me.jpg (310KB, 858x569px) Image search: [Google]
do you see me.jpg
310KB, 858x569px
>>34519743
>>34519798
>>34519882
>>34520047
>>34520352
>>34521050
>>34521116
laughing irl right now rn 2bh
>>
>>34521115
Dude, you want a good one? Fishing. It shows you can do a menial task for hours on end without complaining, just like the job you're signing up for
>>
>>34519718
>Well i am 6'2 single good looking and smart. I would also love to get to known the cutie on your right ma'am.
>>
>>34521144
This may very well actually get you a job. Will never get you laid though
>>
File: Dune-Messiah_banner.jpg (122KB, 600x372px) Image search: [Google]
Dune-Messiah_banner.jpg
122KB, 600x372px
>"I ONLY ANSWER TO THE MUA'DIB FILTHY WATERSKIN!"
>>
>>34521187
You dont want to get laid with subhumans but to get the job.
>>
>>34521115
I'm a major normie. I fish, I camp, I'm into carpentry, metal working, I'm obsessed with car and bike modding and restoration, I love movies but I've never done anything with them, I snowboard, I play a little guitar and I'm a damn good dice player. Use some of mine
>>
File: 1458143315627.jpg (17KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
1458143315627.jpg
17KB, 250x245px
>>34521186
>mfw they think you're talking about habib instead of the grill
>>
>>34519718
Well. Glad you ask *shakes hand firm grip*
I graduated high school, a year earlier, with honors. Then proceed to work multiple jobs at once while going to queens. I gradated queens also with honors. I am physical fit and have been know as the goody to-shoes, I have been told I am trust-able, and reliable *cue friendly fake laugh* *ask why i would work here and not the other jobs* Well you see, those other jobs were to restricting with how long I would like to work. If I could I would do a 12 hour shift i would, but those other jobs would not let me do that. As i hope i can do here *ask about my weaknesses* *Cue friendly laugh* I already told you, in a sense that I work until I get things done, the concept of breaks are foreign to me. *Says good day* *Shake hand* *leave*

And that my friends, is how you get a job. The part about multiply jobs just means 2/3 at the same time, which is easy to do if it is in retail.
>>
>"first let this man get out of the room, he finger wagged me at the stop earlier on the road"
>"kajeet, please leave, thanks"
>kajeet leaves the room
>"ok Anon, we can start"
>* proceed to unzip dick and start jerking off*
>two women get noticeably red in the face
>"so? *keep jerking it off*"
>"A-anon, wh-...what kind of job have you d-done...in your...l-life?"
>"I dubbed the powerpuff girls *jerking speed increases a lot*"
>>
>>34519718
>"haha well, I really enjoy the thought of no longer existing, but considering I'm too much of a pussy to do it I need this job to sustain myself"
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.