[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to rejoin life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Download.jpg (7KB, 216x233px)
Download.jpg
7KB, 216x233px
i browse reddit, 4chan, facebook, league of legends in that order.
each day, repeatedly. i did this for the last 5 or so years.
my brain has literally devolved and stopped working.
when i look back on what happened from age 21-26, i literally just opened chrome, browsed r_all, r_4chan, r_leagueoflegends, then facebook, the some 4chan boards. at the end of that i repeated it.
every hour of they day, every day of the week, for the last 5 years.
i was working in the meantime but i have recognized that my brain has devolved into an absolute mess that is incapable of solving the easiest tasks.
sometimes its 12am and i want to make breakfast and i start this mongoloid routine of time waste. the hours go by and i dont even eat until 6pm where i finally order pizza or some shit.
doing the same shit over and over again shrunk my brain to absolute minimum.
last time i was walking in the forest and it was a sensation just having some philosophical thoughts while enjoying nature.
i really need to get off this downward spiral immediately.
i dont want to sit on my fucking desk and feed my brain insignificant shit to just make the time go by.
my iq right now went from 140 during my studies (18-21) to probably 100 right now.
if i could opt to die a painless death immediately, i'd be so fucking indifferent to live to just say yes. but i rather want to be able to feel alive again
>>
File: 1483148217880.jpg (466KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483148217880.jpg
466KB, 1200x800px
kek please show me the way
>>
I wish i could be a neet like you sempai
>>
play dota instead
>>
>>34520591
Dota's fun until you get better than the all your teammates in pub, but then you're trapped in under 2k mmr with the same shitty, sometimes sub-pub partners trying to do smart strategies but failing and losing because your team is full of a bunch of dumbasses who kept feeding chaos knight
>>
play paladins instead
>>
get into politics and start spouting some memes. seems to be the new trend
>>
Go do something physical man. Or use your brain for something good at least.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.