[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were you spanked as a kid? Do you think it was why you turned

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: CP27.jpg (114KB, 827x1165px) Image search: [Google]
CP27.jpg
114KB, 827x1165px
Were you spanked as a kid? Do you think it was why you turned out the way you did?
>>
Only a few times.

I find it to be such a weird, perverse ritual. Out of all the places to hit your kid, their ass is the most acceptable? People are so fucking strange
>>
>>34519400
Where else? The butt doesn't cause actual damage
>>
>spanked

Lmfao you people think that's bad? Real parents beat their kids. I was beat as a kid. Spanking is weak sauce compared to what parents who beat their kids do
>>
>>34519435
are you black ? oreganoo
>>
>>34519420
Nuns usually punish by hitting kids' hands or feet with a ruler.

If it's about not causing damage you could molest them and make them piss themselves.
>>
>>34519454
Yes but thats no matter. I live in a major city and have white friends whose parents also beat them. Not to mention friends of other minority ethnicities
>>
Spanking works when it comes to discipline.
If I have a daughter, she's going to get plenty of hand spankings if you catch my drift
>>
>>34519264
Yes. I was beaten, had soap shoved down my throat when I was 3 for saying words I picked up from the very person who washed my mouth out, I was locked in cupboards. I was sworn and shouted at, my dad forced me to watch horror films when I was 4 to 6, he molested me, taught me to suck his cock and tried to teach me to not get caught if I was to touch others when I was a kid.

The joys of having a schizophrenic, alcoholic, violent and racist paedophile from Manchester for a father
>>
>>34519486
its common among poor and stupid to beat their children as they arent intelligent enough to stare their kids on the good path the non violent way. Its not inherently bad what they do they just want good and thats the only way they can do "good".
>>
>>34519506
He's also incestuous
>>
File: 1460237980260.jpg (9KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1460237980260.jpg
9KB, 238x192px
I got slapped in the face
>>
>>34519506
So what did you grow up to be? A gay pedo?
>>
>>34519589
Fuck no. I fucked a trap before because I was confused but then I fucked a woman (girl) and I was disgusted that I fucked the trap. And I know how it feels to be abused so kids are off limits. Fuck that shit

I grew up to be a normie hating rage machine
>>
>>34519638
Good job anon. Maybe one day when your dad is weak and frail and needs you most you can have the satisfaction of leaving him to rot.
>>
>>34519264
My parents say no, but I have different memories. I don't know if they're false. If it did happen, I believe it contributed to me becoming a robot.
>>
>>34519435
>only REAL parents beat their kids
Lmao niggers.
>>
>>34519264
i got beat regulary until i snapped and stabbed my fucking father with a screwdriver
>>
>>34519506
Wish I could just hug you tight anon...I hope things are better for you now
>>
>>34520447
>stabbed my fucking father with a screwdriver
What happened next? Did you go to jail?
>>
>>34519264
Yes, I was spanked. No, I don't think it really changed anything.
>>
>>34520476
no, i was 16 and not in USA. When he got to the hospital he said it was an accident. I had bruises all over my body. After this he quit drinking tho and now our relationship is better i guess. we see eachother about once a year. the incident was 12 years ago
>>
>>34519264
Once.
Right after I got spanked I punched my mom.
She never disciplined me with spanking like that again.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.