[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've seen insanity but this takes the cake

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

>know girl for years
>has a drug/psychological problem
>dates a beta male but constantly cheats on him
>in and out of town dependent on whether or not her parents kick her out
>shacks up with Chinese restaurant owner
>exchanges sex for rent for a year
>the living conditions are squalid at best
>uses self medicated heroin everyday to cope
>tells no one of this but me until the end
>she claims that the dude was a psychopath
>who tried to drug everyone with a special date rape syrum
>not sure if she is telling the truth
>two months ago she goes dark
>calls me to meet her in the slum part of the county
>tells me she has been living between an abandoned house and warming station with a 45 year old dude who is a heroin addict
>said he died 6 times within the last month due to overdoses. and tells me how much of a piece of shit this dude was.
>she got rid of her bed because of him
>claims she feels like she is dying and has worn the same clothes for days
>calls me the next day because the chinese store owner won't let her move back because she won't have sex with him
>says she is going to marry the 45 year old to get benefits

This situation is beyond fucked
What should I do?
>>
Nothing. Just listening to her and being a friend is more than enough.

You're a good kiddo.
>>
you should never talk to her again duh
>>
>>34519185
oh fuck and I thought I have problems
>>
>>34519185
You don't do anything. She's clearly trying to worm her way into your house now that she has nowhere to sleep. She might be the nicest person in the world but I would never trust a Heroin junkie near my stuff. You'll leave for two days and half your house will be pawned for drug money.
>>
>>34519185
you forget about this trainwreck and get on with your life

who am i kidding though, you sound like a beta faggot
>>
>>34519185
Absofuckinglutelly nothing.

Maybe hook her up with some #s for social services so she can get help if she is even inclined too
>>
File: holyshit.jpg (186KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
holyshit.jpg
186KB, 1600x1200px
>>34519277
I am not the kinda guy to leave dudes behind that's all
>>34519218
if this was 10 years ago, I would have never even continued speaking to a drug user, but I just don't know anymore.

>>34519266
Truth be told, that's the only reason why I didn't let her stay at my place.

that's them
>>
>>34519346
guy looks like a literal bum and jew faced skank eww

i am starting to think you deserve getting your life ruined by them

good luck
>>
>>34519346

Damn she's fucking cute. Especially in the "I'm fucking crazy and fucked my whole life up" kind of way.

She's beta kryptonite.
>>
File: jadedec.jpg (106KB, 667x896px) Image search: [Google]
jadedec.jpg
106KB, 667x896px
>>34519389
That's because HE IS
HE'S A 45 YEAR OLD HOMELESS ADDICT....
She looked much healthier a year ago.
>>
Make no mistake, op. Hard drug users can't even remember what they did the day before let alone have the capability to give a shit about your feelings.

Anything you do is strictly one way.
>>
>>34519432

Nah boyyy that's not a healthy chicken
>>
>>34519185
Tell her to become a Nomad and travel the world enjoying the true pleasures of life

Tell her to reclaim her innocence and possibly get those who are suffering to follow in her footsteps

Tell her even when it's too late it may not be too late and go out to get some good ol' fashioned American cuisine together even if both of you screw up in life the memory will follow you both until you die and you'll have that memory to fuel one another
>>
>>34519185
Recovering heroin addict here

Only thing that got through to me was getting slammed against a wall by a nurse as I was withdrawing. For some reason that jogged loose a memory of an ex sponsor saying that no one would love me more than my mom. Thought about my mom, and started crying.
>>
>>34519442

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
>>
File: 1461367473260.jpg (957KB, 1554x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1461367473260.jpg
957KB, 1554x2048px
>>34519185

Let it be son, let it be
>>
>>34519768

It's true though. Druggists don't acknowledge non druggists as people.
>>
>>34519185
Let the roastie get fucked over
>>
Cut ties with her. She's the one that got herself into that mess, she deserves it.
>>
>>34519185
I wouldn't go near her.

>drugs will make her steal anything she can
>you won't tolerate the heroin so she'sll continue to see the other guy
>between other guy and chinese landlord I bet she's full of STD's
>>
not your problem famalam
>>
you should obviously make her your junkie sex slave and fuck her brains out constantly in any way you want to in exchange for small amounts of drugs.
>>
>>34519346
>those tweeked out eyes
Ahahahahahaha OP you are literally bitch boy. You seem ignorant of the truth so i will share some of it with you.

The energy, ideas, feelings etc. you surround yourself with get ingrained in you subconscious and affect all your choices, feelings and ideas.

So, if you literally POISON your subconscious with trash, you will feel, act like and slowly turn to trash. You would do better for yourself if you played some random game for 24 hours instead of listening or paying attention to that energy vampire for even a minute. Ur welcome
>>
File: 1480607714373.jpg (43KB, 599x680px) Image search: [Google]
1480607714373.jpg
43KB, 599x680px
>>34519469
Have a virtual hug anon *hugs*
>>
>>34520283
believe it or not she doesn't
She supposedly gets tested regularly. ...........
She has disablitiy money too, because she isn't mentally well.
She can't work a regular job.

>>34520469
>>34520469
idk man, I don't use drugs or get involved with them, but this just seems to be a situation I cannot leave behind. I just feel really bad.
>>
>>34521058
>idk man, I don't use drugs or get involved with them
Doesnt matter one bit, since you still surround yourself with junkies and their drama.

Think of it like being non-smoker and sitting in one room with 5 of them, all smoking cigs. You dont have to smoke, but you will smell like them and breathe in the poison just like them.
>>
>>34519185
If you really want to help her, get her out of there and into rehab.
>>
>>34519185
Cut contact before you get dragged into that mess
>>
>>34521141
yeah I avoid smokers too man...
I try to leave a clean life, but I just feel bad because she isn't mentally well.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.