[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>IMG_X____ The mark of a phone-poster?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0237.jpg (69KB, 588x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0237.jpg
69KB, 588x525px
>IMG_X____

The mark of a phone-poster?
>>
>>34519145
Just the mark of OP, a shit-poster
>>
I don't get why we care about phoneposters. Maybe they just want to lay down in bed and browse or maybe they want to watch TV and browse and they only have one TV.
>>
>>34519145
Image.jpg are iPhone posters, Android posters just save the filename , at least mine does anyways
>>
File: IMG_0655.jpg (21KB, 433x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0655.jpg
21KB, 433x339px
>>34519145
And what exactly is wrong with phone posting? I do it when I'm away from home or when I'm not in a isolated area where I can conveniently use a laptop.
>>
File: 1484498702910.jpg (83KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
1484498702910.jpg
83KB, 393x393px
>>34520555
>And what exactly is wrong with phone posting?

this

>I do it when I'm away from home

is proof that those people, including you, don't belong here. That's why you are not welcome, because you are part of everything what's wrong with this board these days.
>>
>>34520613
Because I leave my house? I'm at a mental health treatment program because I almost committed suicide and I was addicted to drugs.
Does any of that sound like someone who fits into society?
>>
>>34520613
But there aren't any rules that determine who and who cannot post here. Someone could have had sex with a thousand women and post here and you can't do anything about it. :)
>>
>>34519145
I only phone post because my computer shit itself a few weeks ago and I can't buy a new one so im just working with what I have
>>
>>34520666
The devil has spoken, and his word is true. It is known.
>>
>>34520661
yes it does sound like that
>>
>>34520613
Ya sure, bitch about me shitposting while in class, not the normies who just come here to talk shit and make fun of us.
>>
File: 1429903041124.png (65KB, 331x429px) Image search: [Google]
1429903041124.png
65KB, 331x429px
>>34520613
>
is proof that those people, including you, don't belong here. That's why you are not welcome, because you are part of everything what's wrong with this board these days
>this all decided by a sole sour idiot who tries really hard to fit in
>>
>>34519145
>not posting from your phone while you're in uni
Fucking normies.
>>
>>34520613
I phonepost because Im not at home
I have no home

I am homless
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.