[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if males were the sexual selectors?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

What if males were the sexual selectors?
>>
Wait selects what anon
>>
>>34518962
The world would be a much better place desu
>>
they were untill a couple hundred years ago. still are in some parts of the world.
>>
>>34518962
Apart from the cucked west that is the norm
>>
>>34519001

You have no idea

A few thousand years ago most men were wiped out by? Something and what happened was a huge shortage of men. So men were the selectors

What happened was a huge surge in female sexual features, no other primate has protruding breasts or the over exaggerated sexual features that human have except for possibly baboons who have big red asses.

What this caused was a disadvanage womens secondary sexual features are far more pronounced than a mans and so now women are in the eyes of men more attractive than men are in the eyes of women. Creating the fucked up world we have now
>>
>>34519547
Men have always been the selectors, because they are stronger, and women also find neotenous features attractive.

So you are infact wrong. The real reason for the imbalance is that women can only have 1 child at a time, while a man can have as many children as he can impregnate women. Therefore the woman has higher standards.
>>
>>34518962
This picture is too ratchet for /r9k/
Take it down!
>>
youtube.com/watch?v=HrHeKcZV7vA
>>
>>34518962
We'd either be exactly the same as women in our current society, or most of us would be absolute sluts.

This is assuming women even approached us more often, which doesn't seem likely without complete reversed geneder roles, in which case the human race would decline rapidly.
>>
>>34519601
>Men have always been the selectors, because they are stronger, and women also find neotenous features attractive.

Then how come girls don't approach you dickhead
>>
>>34519908
An alpha selects and approaches the cum dumpster. Stay beta, my anon.
>>
>>34519908
because men aren't the sexual selectors anymore. Always as in before a few hundred years ago as I said in my post.

In the past there was not much a woman could do if a man wanted to mate with her, save rely on the protection of other men.
>>
it would feel nice to be wanted I guess
>>
>>34520009
>>34520076

You two are idiots, women let men compete with eachother then literally pick the best of the best based on the competition like every other large animal that has our genital combination

>An alpha selects and approaches the cum dumpster.

You mean he woos and impresses her and she selects him based on his impression while he competes with other males impressions
>>
Who is that pokemon?
>>
>>34520412
kek, good one
youtube.com/watch?v=8uI4mTZE10o
>>
>>34520404
A woman doesn't have any say in it.

>No, anon I will not have sexual intercourse with you.

>*proceeds to club woman on head and drag her into cave to rape*

This is how it was for all of mankind's past.
>>
>>34520616
>>*proceeds to club woman on head and drag her into cave to rape*

Rape was way less common than you think
>>
>>34520616
wrong nigger
that got you killed by her father, brothers, cousins etc
>>
File: 1469298553556.jpg (22KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
1469298553556.jpg
22KB, 600x578px
>>34518962
but men ARE the sexual selectors, anon.

If women were the sexual selectors, do you honestly believe she would wait until 36 to settle with the balding Bob? She would lock down and marry Mr. Chad in 24 and had few Chadbabbies already. But Chad has dozens of other side girls, why should he limit himself for only one?

It's completely men's fault. Betas who orbit and inflate women's egos and marry them past 30.

In china, they call them Sheng-nu. For a reason.
>>
>>34520777
Okay so what you are saying is that her father, brothers and cousins had the say and not her.

because I'm sure they would totally let her be with lazy Bog-bog with no cave, but who very sensitive and pretty.

they wouldn't. women only gained a say when people started considering them as equals.
>>
>>34520780
>she would wait until 36 to settle with the balding Bob
Those women decided to sexually select nothing at all in preference to betas. For one reason or another they failed to lock down with Chad, possibly because they overestimated their sexual market value and because there are only so many Chads. The rest of the women get men that are a few points higher than their own, because they can. That leaves less desired men with little to no women, which is why there's a much higher ratio of male virginity than female virginity.

>It's completely men's fault. Betas who orbit and inflate women's egos
I agree with you there.
>>
>>34520824
I'd imagine that most potential rapists would think of the possibility of getting killed by her family ahead of time, which would reduce the chances of rape greatly.
>>
>>34522006
>there's a much higher ratio of male virginity than female virginity.
Hell, I wonder what that would be if prostitution didn't exist. The marriage ratio must be even more skewed.
>>
>>34518962
>implying they're not
you would be surprised the amount of stupid shit guys do to get laid.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.