[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fat feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1400933595464.jpg (98KB, 983x752px) Image search: [Google]
1400933595464.jpg
98KB, 983x752px
CUT MY CAKE INTO PIECES
>>
File: 1485181431862.png (35KB, 765x758px) Image search: [Google]
1485181431862.png
35KB, 765x758px
god i hate the way i look so much
i hate going out into public and feeling like my cheeks and stomach are popping out for everyone to say
i hate being fat, i've hated it my entire life but i have no clue how to stop
i've been drinking water more often instead of soda and i feel a bit slimmer, but this isn't going to cut it
>>
Get on the keto diet you fat fuck. It's not a meme.
>>
>>34518871

Keto is just too inconvenient for me. I'm just cutting calories like a normal person so that I can eat bread once in a while.
>>
File: FatWojak13.jpg (86KB, 983x752px) Image search: [Google]
FatWojak13.jpg
86KB, 983x752px
>>34518811
>Another kilo gone
>>
>>34518811
>tfw no healthy bodied female

I want a girl that's more than just skin and bones
>>
Tbh you got two choices.

Get comfy with being fat or lose weight. Losing weight is supposed to be difficult. Your body tries its best to store fat. A complete lifestyle change is necessary.
>>
>>34518835
Cut your calories. That's all there is to it. You can eat junk food if you want if your body is still burning more than what you consume. I went from 220 down to 160 by doing that.
>>
>>34519607

I don't like the look of your face... put down the gun Fatjak
>>
I'm focusing less on eating less junk and just eating more healthy shit.
>>
cut my cake into pieces...this is my last dessert
>>
>>34518835
I'm 5'10 73kg, until very recently I've eaten whatever I want (trying to cut that last bit of bodyfat off). Provided you don't overeat and you don't drink too much soda, you will lose weight pretty quick. Keep doing what you're doing and abstaining from sodas, it REALLY helps. If you find it diffict, switch to diet. I did that, now I am about to cut them out completely. Also adding in some mild exercise to start with will really help. Start going for walks, or if that isn't doable due to autism, save up for a treadmill and do your stuff on that.
>>
File: 1484373738643.jpg (15KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
1484373738643.jpg
15KB, 443x332px
>>34518811
THIS IS MY NEXT CREAM TART
>>
>>34518835
You know what you need to do..Cut your calories massively. Do it already. You will feel amazing for the results that you will achieve.
>>
>>34521632
To follow up on my post, go to the gym. Trust me, it will feel like a whole other world at first. But there is no need to worry, when you go in you will not be bombarded with muscles and jacked meatheads flexing in your face. Just other people trying to get/stay healthy. Yeah there will be a few meatheads, but that's not representative of the gymgoing population.
Although you say you hate how you look in public, you could wait until you lose some weight if you want. I bought equipment for a home gym and used that until I wasn't so hideous that I felt ashamed woking out in public.
>>
>>34521452
>>34521655

Sweaty fat rolls
Mouth-breathing
>>
>>34520276
>>34521632
>>34521671
thank you for the tips, i will definitely do these
>>
>>34518811
THIS IS MY PLASTIC FORK
>>
>>34523046
Be sure to give yourself ample time to rest after any physical activity
>>
Hey anons
Is starving myself an effective method of losing weight? Im 200 LB. I just wanna get down to 175
>>
>>34523448
NO. Do NOT do this. You'll wind up lowering your metabolism even more.
>>
>>34518835
Calorie count and drink nothing but water, tea and coffee (not that sugary creamy starbucks shit either), black or with skimmed milk only. If you can't give up soda entirely to begin with start with diet soda.
Good foods which you can have a lot of are things like fat free natural yogurt, I love it with some fruit like strawberries, blueberries or raspberries in it. I also keep plenty of oranges around for eating as a snack if I get hungry.
>>
>>34521702
It also depends how huge people are. Like 350lbs+ people shouldn't be trying to run as they'll fuck their joints up. They should walk, lose the weight through diet before they start.
>>
>>34523520
How about just eating 500 calories a day? I heard that could help
>>
>>34523448
No. Diet and exercise. Effective and healthy.
>>
>>34518811
Well done OP.. that was brilliant
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.