[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women heartless monsters devoid of compassion? I mean,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5555.jpg (52KB, 519x531px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5555.jpg
52KB, 519x531px
Why are women heartless monsters devoid of compassion? I mean, I can understand not wanting to take in refugees, but this quote is fucked up on so many levels. Of course it came from a woman.
>>
I liked Kanye West's "Heartless"
>>
>>34518569
Yeah, let's see her say that when a terrorist organisation takes over America and she has to fear for her life everyday
>>
>>34518592
Come on now. Americans aren't THIS stupi..

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/14/u-s-to-take-in-an-extra-25000-refugees-in-2017/
>>
>>34518569
"A Jew is for me an object of disgust. I feel like vomiting when I see one. Christ could not possibly have been a Jew. It is not necessary to prove that scientifically - it is a fact. I do not need to prove this with science or scholarship. It is so!" - i dunno probably a woman though lol
>>
whites (women) are so privileged they can spout off this crap without actually experiencing strife and horror themselves
>>
>>34518694
I'm a white male and I would say the same thing. "Men" who flee should be executed.
>>
>>34518569
humans are heartless monsters devoid of compassion
we just like dressing it up that it's just certain races, genders, beliefs, etc because it makes life a little easier that way.
>>
>>34518720
>implying your cheetos encrusted neet ass would stay in a wartorn shithole
>>
>>34518875
I'm a /fit/ guy who has completed basic training in my country's Armed Forces.
>>
>>34518910
Yeah and your dad is the CEO of the Military-Industrial complex too, isn't he?
>>
File: bogdanofftwins4.png (130KB, 246x265px) Image search: [Google]
bogdanofftwins4.png
130KB, 246x265px
>>34518945
>CEO of the Military-Industrial complex
>>
>>34518945
>Its in unbelievable to the robot that someone is fit and has some basic military training
KEK
>>
so all it takes is for someone to put words in quotation marks on top of a picture, and you'll all assume the person in the picture said the words? oh i guess it would also have to align with what you want to believe.
>>
>>34518910
>completed basic training

Is that why you're so good at being basic?
>>
>>34518569
That quote is actually pretty good.

Most Syrian "refugees" have no intention of ever going back to their country, even once the civil war is over. They're just looking for an excuse to get out.
She's right that they should be fighting and trying to rebuild their country instead of running away to leech off someone else.

It's like a kid running back to mommy and daddy's house because they got themselves into crippling debt and lost their apartment.
>>
>>34519428
>It's like a kid running back to mommy and daddy's house because they got themselves into crippling debt and lost their apartment.

You're right, Syrians are a lot like Americans.
>>
File: Brain Damage.jpg (87KB, 953x960px) Image search: [Google]
Brain Damage.jpg
87KB, 953x960px
>>34518569
As a transman who has been male and female I honestly have no idea how anyone could think first world women are oppressed in any possible way.

Women are sheltered and spoiled. They are literally the rich class in cliche Dystopian movies.
>>
>>34519643
you gonna get them to glue a dick on you or what

since you have to choose because it won't work, you gonna pick always erect or always flaccid?
>>
>>34519683
I guess flaccid. I'm attracted to women but I can't fuck them because they are unbearable. So if I had a penis I wouldn't use it.
>>
>>34519715
badass bro, keep on keepin on
>>
>>34518569

I don't agree with how we're handling the refugee crisis but this is just cold.
>>
>>34519643
>gives up life on easy mode to become an ugly manlet
>she thinks she's smart and "not like other girls" for making this decision
>>
How often do you hear of American refugees though?
>>
Huh, maybe it is a roastie thing.
I'm roastie and I think Hadjis and Spics who flee instead of defend their homeland are despicable cowards.
If my country became a shithole because everyone decided to fuck off to Canada instead of face our internal problems, I would want to track down defectors and kill them.
>>
>>34518569
>Why are women heartless monsters devoid of compassion?

I wouldn't exactly call them "heartless" monsters.

A more apt description would be "Fart Piss" monsters.
>>
>>34519140
so let me get this straight

If you lived in a war torn country and you were fighting against people being funded by proxy by the most powerful country in the world, you would rely on your military training to make you immune to bullets?

I can say retarded shit like i would totally beat up a guy if he tried to shoot me. But if it really came down to it, i'd get shot.

At least admit that you don't give a shit about the people there dying and don't care that your country is party responsible for this.

Don't try to act like if you were in their position you wouldn't be terrified of losing your life
>>
>>34518569
To be absolutely fair, 90% if the refugees arriving in Europe are fit males between 16 and 40, the children, elderly, sick and women are left behind in the war zone.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.