[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

waifus

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: hanako qt.jpg (131KB, 684x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hanako qt.jpg
131KB, 684x1000px
Who unironically has a waifu here?
2d grills are literally perfection compared to 3d whores. No real girls can be this cute, shy and pure.
The only downside of having a waifu is that you don't get to experience the physical stuff like cuddling or sex. And I can't fap, because I feel like it would harm our relationship.
any robot can relate?
>>
>>34518520
I wish I had enough imagination. Sometimes, I can love a 2D girl while I'm reading/watching/playing the story she appears in, but after that, she just remains an afterthought, like a girl I cut contact with.
>>
>wanting to adulterate the pure, idealistic feeling of 2D love with carnal desires

Fuck outta here, lad. But yeah, I can definitely relate with everything else. I love my waifu so much.
>>
>>34518603
I don't know which of the two is your waifu, so I've had impure thoughts about both, just to be sure
>>
I spend hours daydreaming in bed and in my imaginary world I have an anime girl wife. She's not an actual character though, I made her up from all my specific tastes and preferences. I spend a lot of time indulging in my fantasies.
>>
File: eUmslxz.png (1MB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
eUmslxz.png
1MB, 768x1024px
>>34518644
Rude, desu. Whatever, my version of her is mine and mine alone anyway.
>>
This is the gayest shit i will read todat
>>
>>34518690
could you tell me more about her anon?
is she basically your tulpa?
>>
>>34518707
I just did it again. I have a personal preference for the one with the short hair, but I don't want to risk missing yours so I'll keep then both in the fantasy
>>
>>34518520
Kill yourself you degenerate fuck. "Waifus" are not real, they are drawnings, and you'll never be able to communicate with them, so you'll just die. All weaboos are massive faggots.
>>
>>34518520
Waifu is part of your imagination and is not real. You need to face reality and actually find real woman
>>
>>34518879
Everyone who has a waifu knows they're not real.

That's part of the charm.

Have fun with roasties. No real girl will ever love you as much as a waifu.
>>
>>34518919
Define a "waifu" loving you.
>>
File: t3_5qbbaf.jpg (350KB, 1312x1311px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5qbbaf.jpg
350KB, 1312x1311px
>>34518827
You're a man of impeccable taste. I respect that.
>>
File: 1394318551924.png (128KB, 581x443px) Image search: [Google]
1394318551924.png
128KB, 581x443px
>>34518520
My waifu is me. I'm the person who cares about me the most, and who wants the best for me more than anything other person in the world. The love I have for myself is more pure and nurturing and forgiving than any 3D whore could provide. I might hate my body, and hate my life, but I'll never hate myself, I'm all I ever need.
>>
File: tumblr_o48s40PbpF1rghpjuo1_500.png (222KB, 500x542px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o48s40PbpF1rghpjuo1_500.png
222KB, 500x542px
>>34518520
Any good robot fills that hole in their life with a loving waifu
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.