[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/uni/ feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 70

File: Uni Feels.jpg (7KB, 209x250px) Image search: [Google]
Uni Feels.jpg
7KB, 209x250px
You got caught up on work over the weekend, r-ri-right?
>>
File: 1484098984048.jpg (83KB, 668x712px) Image search: [Google]
1484098984048.jpg
83KB, 668x712px
>>34517810
>tfw 24
>tfw stiII in uni
>>
>>34517835
>25
>considering going to Uni after
7 years of retail work
>>
File: 1405795091370.jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
1405795091370.jpg
60KB, 550x366px
>>34517810
I got absolutely no work done and am irreperably behind. Just fuck my shit up familia
>>
File: mike_takes_the_easy_way_out.png (652KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
mike_takes_the_easy_way_out.png
652KB, 700x700px
>>34517810
>tfw have 500 word essay due in a month

Just fuck my shit up fampai
>>
>>34517810

Nope. Just another weekend spent doing absolutely nothing. I'm reaching a point beyond saving this semester, again.

>>34517835
>>34517839
25 here, we are all going to make it. Someday.
>>
>>34517835
29 going on 30 and still in uni here

wont graduate until 32+
>>
I'm mostly on track with everything except meeting people.
>>
I'm more organized and productive than I've ever been and I still feel overwhelmed.
>>
>>34517948
stale meme t.bh
>>
>tfw failing most of my classes
I just want to give up. I changed my major three times already. Who would even hire me with a history like that.

Thank god uni is free here
>>
>this qt Asian girl finally came to class today
>she doesn't seem to know anyone in class, keeps looking around seemingly lonely
>I try to talk to her and ask why she hasn't been coming to class lately
>she says she just couldn't wake up
>I spill my spaghetti and stutter
>I don't know anyone in class either
>try to get her number but she thinks I'm hitting on her
>leaves with a smirk saying she has another class
I bet she didn't even need me anyway because she has other chink friends to help her out. Fuck
>>
>talk to a fellow robot from junior high and high school
>try to befriend him because he always seems lonely
>he tells me fuck you when I ask him to work together on an assignment
what the fuck...
>>
>>34520074
>try to befriend a girl
>she thinks you are hitting on here and starts ignoring you/ starts getting flirty with you
every time. It's not my fault this goddamn major is 70% female and all the males are weird autists or chads

I just want an industrious study mate to pull me through uni ;_;
>>
>33% in calculus
>A's in all classes
>Can tell my calculus teacher already doesn't like me
JUST
>>
>>34517810
>first day of spring semester is today
>last night assume I have no homework due before semester actually starts
>last night read syllabi of all my classes
>find assignment due 8am on the first day of classes
>takes me 3 hours to complete
>end up getting 4 hours of sleep
>attendance is manadatory for all my classes

The semester just started and I want to drop out already.
>>
>>34520118
Ikr... But those types usually are Stacy sluts

Fuck I just wanted a study buddy
>>
>>34520074
You acknowledged she's cute and that's why you went up to her. You were hitting on her.
>>
File: 2017 for sure h-haha.png (776KB, 996x695px) Image search: [Google]
2017 for sure h-haha.png
776KB, 996x695px
>>34520074
>>34520143
>>34520118
>looking for study buddies
>not love
terminal yellow fever here, dying inside everyday as I see azn qt3.14s in uni just existing
feeling so hopeless every single fucking day
>>
>>34520182
m8 I will start looking for love once I conquer my existential fear of dropping out and landing on the streets.

My exam anxiety is consuming my life. I couldn't get my dick up if I tried. a smart mommy study buddy is what I need rn
>>
>>34520255
If you're anything like me, this will happen:
>start uni
>get straight Cs
>get gf
>get straight As

A gf kills anxiety and makes you study like a super human.
>>
>>34520297
yeah people have been telling me to at least try to have some fun (or eat regurlarly for that matter) but the anxiety is paralyzing me

this is what you get for being a robot pussy I guess.
>>
File: 1431318307593.gif (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1431318307593.gif
2MB, 1280x720px
>tfw had to sign up for a management class group for a project last week
>it was random pairings of 3
>got put in a group with 2 qts
> can't stop thinking about how much spaghetti I'm going to fucking spill on a weekly basis
>going to have to 1v2 interact with 2 girls until May
>class isn't even until Wed & Fri and I'm still sweating bullets in dread
FUCK
>>
>>34520155
No I just wanted to be friends with a qt girl
>>
File: 1480053107677.jpg (26KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
1480053107677.jpg
26KB, 500x306px
>>34517835
I graduated at 25. Took about 6 years lol.
>>
>>34517839
>7 years of retail work
Did you at least move up or something to management after that long?
>>
>become (((depressed)))
>stop with thesis
>2 years later I still have to graduate
I just wish to die.
>>
File: 1471540926473.jpg (36KB, 640x535px) Image search: [Google]
1471540926473.jpg
36KB, 640x535px
>this morning
>in geography class
>first day
>constantly awkwardly glancing around before class starts cause I don't know what else to do
>prof comes in
>introduces himself
>little bit of time passes
>"Im going to hand out paper folders, and I want you to write your name and a factoid about youself on them, and place them on the computers facing the front!"
>write it upside down
>realized too late
>only one other person did the same, and I'm pretty sure he's autistic
>"We're going to go in order saying your names and a fact about yourself!"
>fug
>don't pay attention to everyone's names; trying to think of something interesting about me
>only things I do are watch anime, play vidya, shitpost, and collect records
>decide on collecting records
>I'm next
>say name and almost mess up saying that I collect records
>prof is middle-aged so he's interested, asks me what genre
>say progressive rock, but mini-spaghetti halfway through, felt like my tongue just stopped working, but got the words out
>heart racing
>my turn over
>leg shaking nervously

I think i may have social anxiety or something, and my interesting fact was probably the least interesting, there were people who've visited 15 countries, studied abroad, interned in government positions, and I just collect pieces of plastic.
>>
File: 1479381903593.jpg (54KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479381903593.jpg
54KB, 960x960px
>21
>graduating next year
>zero (0) work experience

Might as well not go to uni in the first place.
>>
>>34521207
Come on, fuck that. Literally no one cares.
>>
>>34521207
I'm what people here would consider a cyborg and I still get super nervous in those exact situations where I have to say something about myself in a group. It sounds like those other people just had opportunities you never got. Like seriously, visited 15 countries? Bet their parents paid for it. I'd be touched that the professor acknowledged your hobby even if other people had more "interesting" feats.
>>
>>34521448
>'m what people here would consider a cyborg
So a normalfag
>>
>have to find a place to wright masters thesis
>afraid to go and talk to a professor
>>
File: Feels_6865bd_1444258.jpg (19KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
Feels_6865bd_1444258.jpg
19KB, 400x343px
>uni
>trying to lift
>wagecuck
I don't have time for friends or fun
>>
>>34521453
I'm a virgin that only had a 3 month relationship way back when i was 16, I do alright in social situations but I can't get close to people anymore. I say cyborg because my reclusiveness is entirely my own doing.
>>
>>34521518
That's exactly what a normie would say.

original
>>
File: 1478999313021.jpg (25KB, 300x407px) Image search: [Google]
1478999313021.jpg
25KB, 300x407px
>3 weeks in
>already failed my first exam

It's College Algebra.
>>
>>34521518
Geog anon here, and I'm definitely a cyborg too. I hold a hatred for people, do horribly in conversation, feel anxious when around people, but function well enough to not be a normie. But this level of functioning is too far from being a normie, so existence is just pain.
>>
>tfw too late to make friends in classes
>the only people alone are pathetic losers
>>
File: 1485455334777.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1485455334777.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
excuse my brainletism but i am on my first semester.
How do i know what to study and what not to study for exams?
Also, any other robot in a chem major?
>>
>>34521681
KEK, fucking loser
Should've studied instead of shitposting on a robot board
>>
>>34521738
I was in a chem major, dropped out because of all the white Stacies
>>
>>34521706
I improved a lot by reading Striking Thoughts by Bruce Lee, he had a lot of good lessons for dealing with anxiety and hardship.
>>
>tfw 20 years old second year in freshman courses
>everyone seems creeped out and disturbed when I talk to them
>>
Is it true that people sitting at the back tend to be pathetic loners? The motivated people sit at the front.
>>
>tfw second year
>feel like I've already missed my chances
>have no friends to study together with and boost my motivation
>have no gf
>already burned bridges with a lot of friends
>too lazy to get out there and workout, go to events, etc
>>
>>34521870

Unless you intend to ask the professor questions or something, sitting at the front just means you have to tilt your head up 45 degrees to see the movie projector.
>>
>>34521870
Usually the people in the back are the turbo normies making trouble, robots are wherever the least people are, or wherever they can get out the quickest.
>>
>graduated with shitty history degree a year ago
>worked fast food since
>now mom is bitching at me to get a master's and is threatening to kick me out if I don't at least start taking classes again. My gpa is kinda shitty and I'll probably have to take a few to get it up before even applying to a program.

The ride is starting again, except this time she expects me to both work and go to school. Just kill me f.am
>>
>23 years old
>just graduated, decent school good grades
>no job, not a lot of friends, decent enough guy
>looking for a job, depression and anxiety holding me back
>don't know if i want to go on, life is already so tough
>unsure of future, of life of death
>>
>>34520579
Just be charming and funny lol it's easy
>>
>>34521738
Try to focus more on the general topics rather than every little detail. It's an exam, it can't fit everything you learned into one sitting. And for stuff like chem, get those formulas down pat, practice, practice, practice. I managed to get 10 points higher than average on my chem 1 final even with 2 days of studying, wanna know how? I practiced throughout the semester, I embedded the formulas into my head.

Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>34521915
Yeah so that's the back of the class
>>
>>34521983
thanks, man. I believe i'm getting the hang of it. Its just so overwhelmingly presented to you and its making me nervous. Its a tough transition from the kind of studying back in school where you knew what you had to study
>>
>tfw prefer female friends to male friends
>they think I'm hitting on them somehow
>>
Does anyone have advise on getting jobs or putting yourself out there? I am thinking it's really just a numbers game where you have to keep applying and applying but every time I get a rejection I just take it so personal, it fucking sucks,
>>
>>34521207
i had a similar situation back in my first year
>"we are going to go around the room and each person will say their name and one interesting fact about themselves"
>one guy likes cycling and had biked from one end of the country (UK) to the other for charity
>the guy before me was literally the UK under 21 or something taekwondo champion
seriously how do you follow that, i ended up talking to the lecturer about football like some retard because he had an interest in it as well
>>
File: 1354564521195.png (256KB, 476x411px) Image search: [Google]
1354564521195.png
256KB, 476x411px
>>34521981
>heh just be "insert Chad meme" and you'll be fine anon
>it's easy
Yeah, how about no...
You can't just flick on a switch and become what you're not. This semester is going to be literal hell,I can feel it. I'm just praying we don't have to present a PP too
>>
>talk to advisor about my low GPA problems
>man I would be your friend if you want! You're a nice guy
kek
>>
>>34521915
I just realized I'm a robot, I came here for the memes. And now I'm feeling right at home. Kill me.
>>
>tfw made plenty of female friends and girlfriends in first year
>they're all doing better off now
>they won't even look at me now
>tfw gonna have to go on tinder to find some rich Chinese gf
>>
>>34520779
>I want to be friends with a qt girl

If you want friends, you'd go about it a different way. You'd talk to people who can safely say you have shared interest with, not good looking girls you just want to eye fuck.
You want to convince yourself that you're not like the other guys, and you just want to be her friend. But in the back of your mind, you just want her to serve herself on a silver platter to you, because you did the "right thing" and tried to be her friend. You betas operated so predictably.
>>
>>34522247
Are you a Stacy? Fuck you

I am actually good looking enough, it's why girls are attracted to me

I guess it looks like I'm picking her up when I ask for her number and shit

How do I make it clear that I simply want to be her friend?

The girls serving herself on a silver platter were all Stacies and I'm too lazy
>>
>>34517839
>7 years of retail work

Literally heard someone say this the other day...LIKE WHY. I woulda joined the military after one year of wageslavin'.
>>
File: 1484225816703.png (71KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
1484225816703.png
71KB, 261x192px
>>34520579
>get paired up with guy and ugly girl
>never interact with the group of qt's

at least you get a chance faggot. I've talked to some of them just to wonder what answers they got and shit. At least you can always talk to them and get their number because you want to check all the data is correct
>>
Do you guys actually try to make classmates? It's a hassle trying to move from seat to seat talking to people

Gets really lonely at the end of the term when you have no one to talk to about your finals and problems

Maybe I'm just a brainlet but I'm also affected by mental illness
>>
>struggling with school work
>decide to take a break and turn on twitch
>some weeb girl is getting paid to live stream while she studies
FUCKING STOP REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34522292
>goes up to girl solely because she looks cute
>asks for number
>"lol, I'm not hitting on her. I just wanted to be her friend."
You're a funny person.
>>
>>34522338
girls get easy mode, accept it. Its not something to cry about, its a challenge. You'll work to have a good job and you will be able spread mean rumours about collegues like 'she probably sucked a couple dicks to be here'
>>
>>34522352
>goes up to girl solely because she looks cute
No, it's a different story

She was kind enough to move her seat on the first day of class when I was struggling to find a seat

Since she seemed alone, I found it would be a good idea to be friends. Maybe she's in my major, idk

I guess this is why girls don't want male friends. I swear she thinks I'm some creep stalker because of the desperate vibe I give off
>>
>>34522293
Yeah, but I had a sick mother and family to feed. I guess life doesn't always go as you plan. I would have joined the military in a second if I nigga nigga nigga big ass phat bix nood muh dick poppin dem 9s in da hood homie fried chicken white boi on deez nutz nigga
>>
>>34522338
...blame the retards watching her. They are the cancer making it possible
>>
>>34522316
I'd actually feel more comfortable with dudes or uggos desu,
>>
>>34517810
I work on Friday and Saturday evenings so I spent the entire day yesterday sleeping or playing Battlefield. Didn't get a single thing done but thankfully I only have one class today
>>
File: c3b.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
c3b.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
>first month of school over tomorrow
>still no gf
>>
>>34522561
This is a uni thread, not a high school thread.
>>
>tfw missed the best years of my life
>didn't even do much in my first year
>now no one wants to meet new people
>>
File: sfsdfdsdsfd.jpg (28KB, 411x288px) Image search: [Google]
sfsdfdsdsfd.jpg
28KB, 411x288px
>>34522572
>first month of school over tomorrow
>still no college sloot in my dorm
>>
>first day of semester today
>already had enough

fucks sake lads
>>
>>34521681
Hey, I was ranked 45th out of a class of 45 students in my first math test, and I'm doing good now on my second year.
My advice: organization is the key, schedule your homework.
>>
>>34521870
i sit on the front row every lecture, chads and normies are at the back
>>
>dropped out of college
>no prospects for a year or so
>start working as dishwasher
>quit
>through series of unfortunate events (nobody died) am now running parents business making good money
>millionaire 33 year old chad family friend loves me like a little brother he never had and sees potential in me
>bringing me into his various companies, literally flew on a private jet and am on course to make 150k after taxes this year
I got lucky won't lie
>>
>>34523190
>through series of unfortunate events (nobody died) am now running parents business making good money
How the hell did this happened?
Did you inherit your parents business?
>>
>>34523242
My stepdad was running the business, he got sick and will never work again due to a confusion disorder brought on by nutrition deficiency stemming from life long alcoholism, my mom was divorcing him before this happened (he's a dick and he's burned all his bridges at this point, literally only has his brother who is too nice of a guy to not pick up the pieces) and my mom is currently working for the TSA. The job is pretty sweet, I won't say specifically the business but it maximizes profit on minimal foot traffic so I can spend 8 hours a day dicking around on the internet and usually have around 5 customers come in. I'm at work right now, I've had 5 customers today and we've turned a profit of 700 dollars.
>>
>>34520048
You're the exact reason uni shouldn't be free, becomes over saturated with retards who will be wasting their time because compitition gets harder
>>
>studying abroad
>no friends and family lives 1000 miles away
>failing classes
>>
>>34523396
>compitition
>>
>be me this morning
>wake up
>go to university
>cross a street
>car honks even though I didn't do anything wrong, probably the driver thought I was too slow
>spend rest of the day figuring out, what I've done wrong and why the driver felt the need to honk and whether he was in personal trouble and maybe even in anger because of that leading him to honk

day ruined

Thought university and contact with strangers will cure that kind of autismo
>>
>>34519055
i laughed a lil so stfu
>>
>1000 word essay due in three days
>not even complicated to write
>spent weekend posting on 4chan and being worried about how I'll fuck up the essay
>will likely spend this entire week posting on 4chan and worrying about the essay without writing it

I wasn't meant for uni, it makes me too anxious and depressed. The only pleasure I get anymore is from (you)'s and food.

>>34523468
I know that feel. The smallest things absolutely destroy me.
>>
>>34523666
Are you me? I have a 5 paged double space essay due Thursday night and I can't bring myself to do jack shit
>>
I literally did not leave my room all weekend. I stockpiled food from the dining hall and put it in my mini fridge.
I spoke to no other humans for almost 48 hours.
It was my birthday weekend, robots.
I had a cupcake. Happy 21st.
>>
File: 1482883563650.jpg (955KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482883563650.jpg
955KB, 1920x1080px
>>34523812
Happy birthday anon.

bloxblox
>>
>>34523666
>>34523740
pussies
In high school I wrote a 1000 page article for my school paper about why weed should be legalized while I smoked dude weed lmao, journo teacher loved it and I was probably the most popular kid in school that day, my AP english teacher said "you know anon I really liked your article, very well written but I'm not sure about some of the arguments you made" and the chad in front of me got into an argument with the teacher on my behalf
>>
>>34524022
okay?

I take it you're still in high school.
>>
>>34524022
>high school
Am I supposed to be impressed? Any idiot can pull an all nighter for a high school essay and get an A.
>>
File: 1316206169620.jpg (35KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
1316206169620.jpg
35KB, 218x231px
>>34522398
Did your skin turn black mid sentence?
>>
>>34524213
>>34524108
it wasn't for a grade really though
>>
>>34524022
>1000 page artical
I'm going to assume you meant 1000 words, which is about 4 pages double spaced.
Most college freshmen drink a few beers and writes that same paper for his English 100 class the night before it's due.
Don't get me wrong, it's a good skill to know how to write an essay, but you aren't anything special for doing it.
>>
>>34524395
reading this thread I apparently am pretty special, and yes thats what I meant thank you
>>
>be me
>first semester of software engineering
>Passing with mediocre grades
>Don't do much, really. Usually pull all nighters before assignments are due or i got exams
>Besides that, I usually play WoW like a total autismical faggot.

>Don't get out of my house much.
>College friends like me, but they rarely invite me to places, and they usually go to hteir home towns for the weekend.
>I haven't visited home since uni started
>nogf as one might expect.
>rarely go out to parties. I go regularly to a rock night at the college club.
>Meet some people there, but it always leads nowhere.

>I have usually 2 meals a day, rarely 3
>sometimes order food, and that keeps me going for an entire day or more.
>no physical activity for quite some time

I'm living a pretty depressing life, and I worry that this may be the future I chose.

Any advice for me?
>>
>>34523812
I know that feel, I haven't gone outside or talked to anyone in a week.
>>
>>34517810
>first day of classes
>first one into the classroom, first one to sit down
>qt sits next to me

what do anons
>>
>>34524704
Study a little bit more. Schedule more time to study.
But most people have your social situation in college. It's normal, so don't have high expectations of manic pixie friends that will save you from your shitty life.
>>
>>34524859
TaIk to her
>>
>>34524950
I have expectations that I would be that manic pixie friend. I do fulfill that role in college, I'm usually the flame that gathers moths ( on a sidenote, I HATE being the center of attention; more burdens to bear). But outside of college I rarely get calls. Maybe I should start calling?

Who knows. All i know for now is that I really got to follow your study moar advice. February exams are coming, and I've left Mathematics and Electronics as the dessert to my first semester escapades(woo.)
>>
>>34517835
>tfw 20 and still in hs

At least you dont have to deal with fucking kids
>>
>>34525093
Put calendars on your wall, and write all the exam and project dates. This will give you a basic understanding of when and how much to study for what. Don't stop playing WoW cold turkey, because you're trying to improve your grades to a satisfactory GPA, not to be a fag who doesn't do whatever he feels like.
For me, the calendars were the difference between Cs and Bs. And then then actually studying hard was the difference between Bs and As.

And yeah, everyone wants to be the wild card, but if college was going to be fun, it would have already happened by now.
>>
>>34525216
I have actual nightmares about this.
What's it like? Do you go to school every day?
>>
File: 55.jpg (16KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
55.jpg
16KB, 300x450px
>>34525373
>just over 1.5 years into my uni years
>still 0 friends

its so easy to be alone in uni, i wonder how i will do my thesis since you need a group to work together with

also my parents will probably want me to attend the graduation ceremony and afterwards we will have to go home because i have no friends to take pictures of myself with

fuck thiss
>>
>>34525508
wasnt meant as a reply
>>
Can I get a brief summary of queer theory? I have to write a paper about a poem and see how it examines queer theory.
>>
>>34525620
>queer theory
what kind of useless degree teaches you irrelevant shit like that?
>>
File: kitty.jpg (72KB, 720x690px) Image search: [Google]
kitty.jpg
72KB, 720x690px
>mfw I'm in love with my professor

She's a cute and I hassle her after every lecture... JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
>>34525849
It's a Gen-Ed writing class
>>
>professors think i don't respect them/their class/their subject

How do I explain that I'm not participating because I hate myself and I'm terrified of everyone around me? At least two professors every semester call me out on this, nearly always right in the middle of class. All I can do is shrug or stammer out "I don't know"
>>
>>34525373
Yes i just go there and pay atention to the clases. Not too bad but when you are the oldest in hs and see all those young faces having the best time of their lives it makes you feel like shit. i mean i spent all my teen years playing vidya. regret so much, would do anything to go back.
>>
>>34521915
robots sit on the far left and far right sides or against the aisle closest to the exit, regardless of how close or far back (but yeah, wherever the least amount of people are)
>>
File: 31.gif (253KB, 447x415px) Image search: [Google]
31.gif
253KB, 447x415px
>sit in nearly empty row in lecture
>plenty of open seats in the room
>someone sits right next to me
>>
>>34526382
>robots sit on the far left and far right sides or against the aisle closest to the exit
>sat on far left last semester
>guy sitting next to me was total robot
>sitting in far right this semester
>fat annoying chick sitting next to me moved into the back row after the first day, guy sitting in front of me has robot tendencies
I think you're on to something.
>>
>>34526240
The material you're forced to sit through must be so easy. And there are 13-14 year olds walking the same halls as you.
And the teachers. They're glorified babysitters looking after you, a grown adult.
>>
>>34526240
Can't you just get a GED?
>>
How important are internships? I'm asking this as someone who is graduating next semester and has no internship lined up in Summer. Basically, am I fucked? CS major by the way.
>>
>tfw 12 reading journals are due tomorrow
>only did 3
It's not hard, but it sure is boring writing all of this shit down. I should have just completed them each weekend.
>>
>>34528425
If you're after a non-prestigous 9-5 entry level job that's unrelated or somewhat related to what you're studying then no internship, as long as your grades and extra curriculars aren't complete dogshit then you'll be fine

If you're after a grad role or anything at a prestige firm yeah no internship and you can basically forget about it

I'm a Law student so maybe its different for CS
>>
>>34528593
Pretty much no extra curriculars unless work counts. I am okay with a 9-5 entry level job. I just want to make enough money to move out of my parents house so they will be proud of me.
>>
>>34528645
I think you'll be fine then, I meant people with absolutely nothing other than mediocre uni marks who might need to worry if you have a job you've been working you'll be fine

where do you work? why not just ask them to go full time after you graduate? guaranteed that way and can maybe move up to something better straight off the bat
>>
>>34528768
I work for the University. I don't know if I could really get a full-time position. I will probably just look for full-time jobs around where I live.
>>
>>34517840
I know this feeling all too well, brother.
>>
>fail every class last semester in IT program
>folks will likely kick me out soon
>$7k in sales last 3 months off my shitty no-effort woocomm site
i'll be fine i guess.
>>
File: 1449610270805.jpg (76KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1449610270805.jpg
76KB, 499x499px
>>34520579
>zoology lab
>randomly assigned to groups
>put into a group with three sorority girls that aren't hot but are also pretty far from ugly
>mfw I'm gay
The only problem is I feel that they think I'm a slacker who won't pull his own weight because I was falling asleep today during a lab.
Oh well.
>>
>>34517835
>20 years
>only just applied

there's people way behind you, lad.
>>
File: 1373209796343.jpg (101KB, 429x408px) Image search: [Google]
1373209796343.jpg
101KB, 429x408px
>glance at girl
>she gives me a look of absolute disgust
I wish I was making this shit up. I barely looked at her, I was looking around for a guy in my project group and we locked eyes
>>
>get email from uni about summer job that pays 2400 a month with paid housing, transportation, and credits.
>fucked up last semester and now i don't meet the gpa requirement.
i hate myself.
>>
>>34521207
My English professor made us do this, except we partnered up with someone and presented their information.
We had to say something interesting we did over the winter break to our partner so they could tell the class. Mine was literally that I worked and watched Netflix. At least 4 other people said they binge watched something for theirs. Literally nobody cares except for autists.
>>
>>34528950
What do you sell?
original
>>
>oh anon, we were at a crazy club last night, next time you HAVE to come with us

h-haha, s-sure
>>
>>34529083
Reselling pc hardware ordered from my local distributor. nothin fancy
>>
>going to graduate college at 19
>am still worse than a child at sustaining myself, and am too stressed out about school to ever learn something like how to cook or drive
>considering going to graduate school; i get good grades but I never participate in anything outside of class and have no real world experience
>get straight A's but constantly fear that the next level of courses for my major will be the ones that weed me out and I'll realize that I'm not good enough to be pursuing this as seriously as others
>>
>>34520182
get rich in stem, then you can get the Korean qts
>>
>>34523076
>rankings
where the fuck do you school?
>>
>>34525070
how? I'm not even memeing at this point, how do you start conversations?
>>
there's a red haired qt3.14 in my class, she sits on th other side of class. How do I make her mine? (also she's probably a Stacy)
>>
File: 1421179091899.jpg (290KB, 1013x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1421179091899.jpg
290KB, 1013x1224px
I'm one semester away from graduating and I feel terrible anxiety that I won't get a job because I'm in biochemical engineering, which is apparently the worst engineering field one could have chosen.

>>34529074
Is this "talk about yourself" an American thing? I'm from Europe, and I've never had such an experience in any of my classes. Sounds more like high school to me.
>>
>>34529074
I guess I'm autistic then. I already suspect that I am though
>>
File: 1481443424568.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1481443424568.png
6KB, 205x246px
>be me
>failed normie
>been NEET for 6 months
>decide to go to Uni to get STEM degree
>go for full immersion and leave home in favor of dorm
>fist day there everyone parties till 2 am
>figure it's just for the first day since classes don't start for a few days
>it's not
>parties continue everyday
>always until 2 am or later
>my classes start at 8 am
>classes are hard as shit
>don't remember shit from highschool
>probably failing math
>financial aid app get rejected because of bureaucratic bullshit
>fucking broke
>parents keep tell me to push through and make friends
>talk about how my older brother too a year to really make friends at college
>"fuck you I couldn't make friends after 4 years of highschool, I definitely can't do it here"
>hate college
>want to die

fuck the college meme
>>
>still made zero (0) friends
>don't talk to anyone, not even a hello
>go to lectures, sit quiet for two hours then go home
>go to seminars
>only talk when I absolutely have to
>go home

kms soon
>>
I just found my fucking key, the one I lost several months go, in my wallet. It was in a compartment I almost never searched.
>>
>>34530224
this. how the fuck are you supposed to talk to people you don't already know? I never learned how.
>>
>>34530279
Holy shit this. I'm involved in multiple activities at my school, and have made only a few acquaintances.
>>
File: 1477400299413.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1477400299413.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
anyone else here miss the fuck out of high school? everything was so much easier back then, even if you didn't have any friends it didn't seem as bad since you could always skip school and stay home playing vidya.

I hate being an adult.
>>
>>34517810
Am i too old to start university if i'm 22? Should I just kill myself?
>>
>>34530363
most people graduate at 22 mate. just go to trade school. it's way better.
>>
>>34530279
>>34530336

I don't know. No one initiates a conversation with me and I'm not a social person. I think it's because I'm unattractive desu.
>>
>>34530393
What trade should i do?
>>
>>34530346
do you have mandatory attendance?
>>
>>34530346

Yep, had like 30% attendance in all my classes. Lived the life back then.
>>
File: 1475199289518.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475199289518.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>34530346
Even on the first day of last semester (my first), I knew it was going to be worse than high school. I took for granted how easy shit was back in HS. I had time to play vidya for hours on end when I got home, I actually had friends (frequent socializing), but once the semester heated up, I barely had time to watch an episode of anime. Also, I wasn't 130 miles from home, being forced to live with normies, never having real privacy.

I want to go back desu, I can feel myself losing my sanity and social skills by the minute.
>>
>>34530363
There's a person with white hair in my geography class, you're fine.
>>
is CS a comfy major?

i'm trying to decide if taking the time to self-learning python is a good idea or not

i have friends to guide me through this shit but i'm still shook from all the normie cucks
>>
>>34530514
no, but why would I want to skip classes I'm paying to attend? also you can actually fail college, highschool was unfailable no matter how dumb you are.
>>
>tfw in a course where there are no group projects
>still feel discouraged and judged by all the normie cucks
>social anxiety
CS should be a comfy major for this right?
>>
>>34530560
Fucking this. highschool was the shit even if you were a friendless autist. plus even if you were a kissless virgin you could be content in knowing that at least 60% were also virgins.

I hate how everyone says college is better than highschool, it fucking isn't.
>>
>tfw CS prof is a normie cuck
>always asks questions on spot during class which causes social anxiety
>glares at me during class because im sitting in the back zoning out
>>
>>34530895
>I hate how everyone says college is better than highschool, it fucking isn't.
i know

everyone loses their virginity and makes tons of friends in first year

once you get into second year and third year, it gets really depressing

especially if you're some boring cuck with no friends who can't find friends except online and events
>>
>>34530537
kek, same. my first year I skipped like 55 days and still moved on to the next year. I miss highschool.
>>
>>34530824
maybe you are just stupid?
I skip half the classes and pass without problems
>>
>>34530824
>>34530937
my school has a dumb ass attendance policy, you can't skip more than 3 classes without them threatening to drop you from the class.
>>
File: 1485253643086.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485253643086.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>tfw roommate I have a crush on has a boy in her room
>tfw won't be able to sleep until he leaves because every second until then will be me wondering what they are doing and then perpetually feeling anger and jealousy at the thought
KILL ME I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME
>>
File: 1480725622734.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1480725622734.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>>34531114
>tfw every girl I like gets a boyfriend

I think God's trying to tell me something
>>
File: anger.jpg (51KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
51KB, 425x282px
>>34517948
>tfw still have to write a sentence for my the sis
>>
does CS have a lot of opportunities without having to network like a normie cuck?
>>
File: 1453910559415.jpg (20KB, 273x306px) Image search: [Google]
1453910559415.jpg
20KB, 273x306px
>>34521207
So? Everyone stutters occasionally. I bet you that nobody in that class remembers you doing so.
>>
File: 1448661287855.jpg (75KB, 798x640px) Image search: [Google]
1448661287855.jpg
75KB, 798x640px
>>34531426
cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck haha ha haaa ha
>>
>>34529175
Why do people buy it from you instead of your supplier?
>>
>>34530927
>everyone

I'm already halfway through my first year, and I haven't made a single friend or even an acquaintance, let alone get close enough to a female to put my penis inside her. But I have a bf back home and he'd be pretty pissed if I cucked him.
>>
File: 1484711740331.png (208KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
1484711740331.png
208KB, 807x935px
>>34530346
>>34530537
>>34530560
>tfw too smart for high shool
>skip ahead strait to college

I fugged up
>>
>>34517810
>tfw exams are done and for the first time in months, I have free time.

Just bought myself an Xbox One for my downtime. Feels good, man.
>>
>>34530346
>since you could always skip school and stay home playing vidya
The fuck school did you go to? I wasn't able to skip ever.
>>
>>34531986
you must have been doing it wrong.
>>
>>34531986
did you go to private school or something? in public school they let almost anyone pass no matter how bad they do. I knew people who failed algebra 4 times and still graduated on time. I think it's because they get payed based on graduation rates or something.
>>
>tfw had no interest in CS
>decided to switch into it without any discretion
>it's full of first year schizoids
>having to compete with all the brogrammers
>>
>busy as fuck with classes already
>parents forced me to be an RA to save money but i'm a fucking robot so it's like pure torture pretending to be an upbeat social "peer leader"
>always find myself exhausted after a day of classes, meetings, work
>all my peers seem to be able to do all of this while networking with a million people/companies and applying to internships
>I still haven't even managed to write a cover letter

fuck fuck FUCK how do normies do this all of this shit? honestly regular social/romantic interaction must give you magical energy and focus powers
>>
>>34532274
>>34532338
What the fuck? Mom lied to me.
>>
>>34532566
yes

regular social/romantic interaction

sex

working out

it makes a huge difference m8.

i know this because i didn't have a girlfriend, but i've had friends and fwbs before
>>
>>34517810
I spend 4-5 hours in the library everyday, pick up some girls who de-stress with sex after studying, take breaks to read r9k. Not bad, grades up and procrastination and all its horrible effects are non existent. Just head to the library right after class and you should graduate very quickly. Also learn to pick up girls where you get work done.
>>
>>34532624
I worked out last semester and over my break, yes it gives you energy overall but only mildly and takes so much time out of the day including changing clothes, showering after, etc...

>had friends and fwbs before

honestly why the fuck are you here my dude? I started to feel out of touch here for a period after only getting kissed by a blacked-out drunk chick on NYE (and she started yakking/passed out shortly after)
>>
File: bowden.jpg (14KB, 200x280px) Image search: [Google]
bowden.jpg
14KB, 200x280px
>>34532608
top fucking kek.

>be me
>in high school
>mom calls me
>tells me it's time for school
>look at the clock
>6:30 am
>fuckthatshit.avi
>go back to sleep
>mom starts yelling at me to get out of bed
>pretend I can't hear her
>starts yelling louder about me missing too much school
>lol whatever.jpeg
>groan and roll over
>starts threatening to call the truancy officer if I don't get up
>ignore her and pretend to be asleep
>sleep till 1 pm
>don't attend school for the rest of the week

can't believe you fell for the truancy officer meme.
>>
>>34517810

>major in English after spending 5-6 years in college
>thought it would only take a year to finish
>was horribly wrong; I'll be close to 26 before getting a useless degree
>fucking hate writing essays, don't understand what's going on half the time

Every decision I've ever made in my life has turned out to be the wrong one
>>
>tfw normies do fuck all revision and still pass exams
>>
>>34532849
Why 5-6 years?

t. fellow English major
>>
>>34532787
>honestly why the fuck are you here my dude? I started to feel out of touch here for a period after only getting kissed by a blacked-out drunk chick on NYE (and she started yakking/passed out shortly after)
I got lucky in my first year, man. girls especially migrants or international students are extremely emotionally vulnerable.

I'm also pretty good looking.

one of the girls i literally felt a sexual attraction and we fucked on the first day
>>
>who /notlazyshitnanymore/ here?

>tfw never studied in the first semester
>get 2.9 gpa
>start reviewing notes in second semester
>get prepared before every class
>get 100 on macro test

feels good man
>>
>>34532779
is this real? this isn't real

>>34532890
they're normies for a reason, they have all the information man.
>>
>>34532624
>tfw mom won't let me go out unless I get straight A's
>I'm 20

How do I socialize then? I want to start working out aswell
>>
>tfw second year
>finally feel confident and hope to
>nope, don't make any friends the first few weeks
>all my other friends are moving forward in life
>social anxiety increasing from all the stupid normies
>harder to make friends
>>
>>34517835
that's not that bad especially if your grad
>>
File: 1484429346524.png (38KB, 504x218px) Image search: [Google]
1484429346524.png
38KB, 504x218px
hi i have a test on thursday i'm gonna do like shit on because i need to brush up on a semesters worth of french in the next two days and learn the core concepts of this chapter and do the homework and do the bonus assignment so my grade isnt shit and do a big project for another class and basically fucking kill me
>>
>>34533050
>one of the girls i literally felt a sexual attraction and we fucked on the first day

yep and here I am getting all worked up if I even speak to a girl and I don't fuck it up completely.

>>34533161
same here. 2nd year has just gotten harder, most friend groups are already solidified. I have realized at this point its better to hide than make it obvious that you are a lone guy without any real friends
>>
>>34533007

I spent 5-6 years switching majors, I only declared myself as an English major last semester.

You can see why I'm not cut out for this shit kek
>>
>>34533236
RIP. I'm making sure to get out of here as soon as I can with my worthless degree.
>>
>>34533232
>same here. 2nd year has just gotten harder, most friend groups are already solidified. I have realized at this point its better to hide than make it obvious that you are a lone guy without any real friends
yeah but it's still hard
>>
>tfw not stacy enough to be a robot's oneitis and be able to cuck his orbiter ass
>tfw always looking, watching for robots in my classes
>>
>>34533303

Godspeed, friend. If you actually enjoy the process of writing and can get an internship you should be fine. I'll end up in retail again because I give 0 fucks, but we can't all make it :'^)
>>
File: 1413802742938.png (699KB, 599x858px) Image search: [Google]
1413802742938.png
699KB, 599x858px
>girl leads me on
>she starts fucking other guys and treats me like an orbiter
I know there are other girls, but it still hurts to invest in something like that and see it turn out so badly
>>
>>34533374
Thanks, man. I'll try and put myself out there for that internship. See where it takes me. Take care on your future endeavors, retail or not.
>>
File: 1470532038117.png (888KB, 998x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1470532038117.png
888KB, 998x1096px
>>34517835
>26
>will graduate at 27
>>
File: 1483812874853.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1483812874853.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
anyone else practically teaching yourself the material?

The CS teachers at this school are awful. Just tell you to read the book and barely even teach the information themselves.

Architecture of digital computers is stressing me the fuck out trying to teach this to myself.
>>
>>34533832
this is basically for all university stuff

that's why they say networking is important
>>
>tfw low gpa
>low self esteem
>no friends, quite a few actually hate me for what i've done before
I just want to drop out and be comfy

but my GPA is so low that it'll get me literally nowhere
>>
who /schizoid personality disorder/ here?
>>
>>34534126
Spend all your time at the library. You will stop procrastination and your GPA will go up. The GPA is the first and most important thing to do to boost your self esteem if you are a student. Trust me on this pathway GPA>gym>ladies.
>>
>>34534325
I fucked up and took a full courseload of unnecessary courses

python also takes a lot of time, i mean it's not hard stuff but i'm just traumatized by my low GPA
>>
I'm in love with a girl in one of my classes. I literally can't stop staring at her.
>>
File: tfwlit.jpg (277KB, 1180x1204px) Image search: [Google]
tfwlit.jpg
277KB, 1180x1204px
>get to class early
>sit in usual spot
>girl I talked a bit to a few classes ago comes in
>takes a quick glance around the class then sits next to me
>there were a few empty tables too
>talks to me, says my name often, offers help

Does she think I'm autistic or does she want something else from me? I enjoy not knowing anyone in any of my classes, but I wouldn't mind not being miserably lonely.
>>
>have no friends
>be told that clubs are an easy way to make friends
>literally all of the clubs at my school are shit
>no clubs related to my major
>no qts in the Anime Club and it will likely be fat sperg central, like any other anime club ever
>there are some qt Japanese girls in the Japanese culture club, but if I went there I'd just stick out as the one beta white guy trying to get laid, plus I don't give a shit about Nip culture outside anime
>uni doesn't even have a gaming club, just a Smash club for obnoxious tourneyfags
>everything else is muh diversity minority/feminism bullshit

Fuck this
>>
>>34535194
that's when you know to drop out. kek
>>
>>34534532
Made me sad reading. I've been you before. Some day you will have a girl even more special.
>>
>>34535286
God I hope so. She's so cool, but it's clear from the one time we've spoken that she doesn't share the same infatuation I have.

Now I can't wait for this fucking semester to end so I don't have to see her anymore.
>>
>>34523992
Thank you, man. Goddamn, it feels good to hear someone say that. Thank you, really. I hope someone makes you as happy as you made me.
>>
>>34535331
Don't forget, you aren't alone. Every time you press enter there are thousands people on the other side.
>>
>>34535327
I never post, but stay strong man. I thought I was gonna be single forever. Eventually found a girl that likes shy white guys.
>>
>>34520297
Can confirm. Bombed a semester and got put on probation, got a gf over the break and now we keep each other on top of our studies.

She really makes me a better person.
>>
>>34535428
she would have to be in the same major though right?
>>
>>34521941
i did majors in history and political science, ended up getting a job with the Federal government
>>
Does anyone go to University of Michigan in Ann Arbor? Everyone says it's the best school for autistic STEMlords and I am an autistic STEMlord.
>>
>>34535745
Don't attend it, but I've heard good things about it from others. Consider it.
>>
>>34530537
What the fuck, If I had like 7 absences in a class in high school I would automatically fail it. Came really close to repeating Chemistry even though I had an A.
>>
/r9k/, I fucked up and took all of these courses at the same time:

>sociology
>linear algebra
>calculus II
>python algorithms
>stats
>>
>>34536032

You'll feel cool as fuck when you can take a bunch of random pointless classes later for fun.
>>
>>34536032
HAHAHHAHAHHHHAAAAH
>>
>>34536032
>meme
>fun and important
>easy as fuck, also chill+fun
>cool i guess
>more useful than you think

your load isn't too bad, i did almost the exact same thing last semester and i'm literally retarded
>>
>>34536071
Not when they fail half of those.
>>
I can't tell if these threads make me more or less stressed.
>>
>>34536076
seriously though FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEE

WTF WAS I THINKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't even know if I want CS anymore, the CS department here is seriously shitty

I'm thinking of dropping everything except sociology stats and linear algebra

At least a W would be better.

The workload is fucking killing me, especially CMPUT is just anxiety inducing:
>one test per week
>two assignment per week (one online, one written)
>one assignment per week
>one assignment per week, one lab per week
>one assignment per week

>>34536083
It's different when I already failed last term.

I'm getting panic attacks just looking at python code, even though I could just review them

Also all the freshmen straight out of intro python are super judgmental wtf.

I'm taking a year off after this, fuck.
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M GONNA DROP OUT OF UNI FUCKING I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE FUCK

SO MANY BURNT BRIDGES, EVERYONE THINKS IM SOME WEIRDO CREEP

FEEL SO LONELY

SOCIAL ANXIETY
>>
>>34520297
Fucking opposite over here.

Fights every other week kill productivity,the best part of relationships is that golden period where you both like each other and are waiting for the other to take the first step. Too bad that starts becoming rare after high school.
>>
>have to do stupid ice breaker activity first day of English 102
>get paired with super adorable little mexican chick
>"what kind of job do you want in the future?"
>"i wanna be a video game programmer"
>heart instantly drops (not to mention she loved a plethora of other cool nerdy things
What should i do bros? We dont sit next to each other anymore since the professor gave us a fucking seating chart.
>>
>>34521870
I'm actually pretty motivated in my CS class and friendly while still sitting in the back. It's the internationals that sit in the back who completely zone out.
>>
>>34536296
>want to be a video game programmer
nope she's gonna drop out lmao

>>34536300
>internationals
they have a lot of things going on in life m8, give them a break
>>
>>34536344
Yeah they have a lot going on. Like the Nigerians looking at sneakers all day during lecture than stare over my shoulder while I try to work on programming assignments (if they copy your stuff and get caught, you get expelled and blacklisted.)
>>
>>34530639
Not really.... The stress and pressure for assignments and exams can be pretty intense
>>
>>34535745
I heard it's a pretty good school .The only other thing I know about that school is that their football coach is one of the most insane people on the planet.
>>
Does anyone have any tips for not getting so stressed out from public speaking classes? Or presentations in general. It's the only thing in college that stresses me out no matter how hard I try to not care what other people think about me. Last semester was smooth sailing in terms of my stress levels because I didn't have to do any presentations but this semester I'm in a public speaking class and it's all I think about.
>>
>>34536596
That's exactly what I'm talking about

Literally feel like going crazy

Can't make it through unless you're a real normie ass normie or a genius schizoid
>>
>>34536939
Simple. Do the absolute best you can on it.
>>
>>34537927
Not being able to handle the pressure is the main reason for robots to drop out t.bh

most of us have similar problems
>>
>>34538094
What do those robots drop out to?

I was asking for help by a friend and the other guys literally treated me like a retard fuck, refusing my existence.

I know I shouldn't be triggered by these normie cucks but I do.

Getting Vietnam flashbacks I swear.
>>
>tfw got a calc c test tomorrow
>tfw got a physics test the next day
WAKE ME UP
>>
FUCKING FIRST YEARS SO ARROGANT AS FUCK

I am waiting for the day they'll get a low GPA
>>
WHAT THE FUCK DO I WANT TO STUDY ANYWAY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

UNIVERSITY IS NOT FOR ME
>>
>>34538139
Iktfb when I started uni I felt like nothing ever was explained to me. People just expected you to KNOW what to do. They'd laugh at me for asking basic questions.

As to your question, apprenticeships don't put the same amount of pressure on you. Sure you are expected to follow orders and work hard but the uncertainty isn't there and for me it's definitely the uncertainty that's driving me crazy
>>
File: 23504366.jpg (219KB, 1000x572px) Image search: [Google]
23504366.jpg
219KB, 1000x572px
>tfw classes are past payment date
>tfw put in loan application
>have a hold that will prevent them from being dropped for a week because of it
>the loans take longer than that to apply
>if classes are dropped still need to pay/liable
>don't want to call financial aid office and ask for help
I guess this is how it ends
>>
>>34538405
Yeah I have a friend who's planning to guide me through this shit, but I just feel panic again thinking of it

Is there any point in CS anyway.

CS seems to weed out all the robots in second year. I don't even know what to take next though. If I take another year off, normie cucks will be all condescending and shit to me

I am just going crazy because I have to boost my GPA I'm on academic warning
>>
Befriending CS girls, yes or no?
>>
>tfw fell for the cs meme
Fugggggggf
>>
I seriously think I have a schizoid personality disorder
>>
>>34536200
Concentrate on your studies, I started out as a popular guy and now I'm a weirdo with like 2 people talking to me at all. Just don't care about it, focus on studies.
>>
File: 1454763352450.jpg (7KB, 192x195px) Image search: [Google]
1454763352450.jpg
7KB, 192x195px
>new class started yesterday
>people that I'm somewhat friendly with don't sit next to me
>need to form groups
>everyone instantly makes groups of 3 - 4 people
>get paired up with nice girl from Italy because she is new and has no friends

maybe life will work out this time
>>
>>34538609
I TRY TO CONCENTRATE ON MY STUDIES BUT I INEVITABLY GET THE TFW NO GF FEELS
>>
>>34538528
>Is there any point in CS anyway.
if you find enjoyment in it yes

but it's hard to say if you'd enjoy a subject when all academic pursuit is drowned in anxiety and stress

Have you talked to your advisors/professors about your problems though? Some are somewhat of a cyborg and thus sympathetic
>>
>>34538566
Considering the male:female ratio in CS, you've got a lot of competition - but sure, you might as well try.
>>
>>34538642
Problem is I don't find enjoyment in it yet, and I've already failed it once. It also takes time away from everything else I'm doing, shit I got too many courses.

I did talk to an advisor, he seemed really sympathetic. I said that the reason for me not having motivation is because I don't have a study buddy. He was actually pretty put off by that, it's not group projects so just do it alone!

I told him I'm discouraged by all the freshmen, he was like you're a nice guy, you can make friends! When I was in biology he sat in some corner and took notes! Shit like that. He just told me to go around sitting next to people and meet new friends outside. Told me to do my best and see how I'm doing in a month.

>>34538695
Here, it seems like the female CS students are simply business students doing MIS
>>
>>34534325
This might work for some but you're dilluding others when it's actually about looks and personality that gets the girls
>>
>tfw finding myself being friends with Chinese international students because they're fellow kind antisocial robots
This will ruin my connections though I think
>>
>>34538791
China is expanding and getting their grip all over the world mate, you'll be fine
>>
>>34538780
and where would you get those girls? exactly
>>
>>34538802
Yeah a lot of them are at my university too.
>>
>tfw the moment I try something new it becomes unappealing to me instantly
>>
>tfw 6 hours til class, ad I haven't slept a lick.
>>
File: 1477841841565.jpg (55KB, 460x401px) Image search: [Google]
1477841841565.jpg
55KB, 460x401px
lads there's this absolutely robot looking dude on my course
>black patternless hoodie
>unkempt long hair
>overweight
>sits at least 4 seats away from others
and he still has a QT introverted GF.
I see those fuckers taking evening walks together or waiting outside exam rooms and it pisses me off.
I've been lifting, got a haircut and bought new clothes and I still have yet to hold hands with a female.

What's his secret? How does one acquire a pure shy qt?
>>
>tfw DJ at my college's radio station
>tfw no one likes the music I play
>tfw some normie manlet plays epic EDM sets after me
>>
>>34539097
>does everything he can to look like Chad
>wonder why nice shy girls don't want him

fell for the memes I'd say
>>
I've read almost every post here and even if I didn't reply to anyone, most of you fuckers made me laugh hard. Your lives are like depressing sitcoms famalams, hope you make it
>>
>>34533059
nice man i went through the exact same thing, good grades are so much more satisfying when you've come from shitty grades due to lack of work
>>
>>34538641
watch asmr roleplay before bed
leave it running over night to induce dreams about girls

This will get rid of all tfwnogf feels.
>>
>>34539506
Are you me last semester?
Anyway I failed those classes because I didn't care. Going to an English major instead of CE.
>>
File: 20170128_125152.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170128_125152.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
2 out of my 4 electives got cancelled.
one cause not enough people, i can understand.
the other cause too many people signed up
>>
I'm so tired and sore, I just want to sleep all day. If left to my own devices (no classes, etc.) I'll sleep for like 16-18 hours. I haven't gone outside since Thursday (when I had my last class), I haven't talked to anyone since Wednesday (bought a big bottle of rum and some beer from the liquor store), I haven't talked to another student since 2013.
>>
>tfw module requirements bullshittery means I'm only doing one module this semester

Shit's gonna be extremely lonely. It's my last semester of my last year too.
>>
>>34517835
how many years have you been at uni?
I have 6 years at best but probrbly 7 years
I am 22 right now and I started at 18
>>
>>34522589
Iktf. I'm in my third and last year. It doesn't get better.
>>
File: 1411294353437.png (94KB, 913x1089px) Image search: [Google]
1411294353437.png
94KB, 913x1089px
Anyone else /StudentBenefits/ here? How much do you get and where do you live? Dane here earning 5400 dkk or 780 usd a month
>>
Day two of the semester

still shit
>>
>>34522322
I dont go out my way to make friends but people recognise me from the same classes. Usually do you know this and shit, thats pretty much all im looking for.
>>
Killmekillmekillmeklillmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillme. I just cannot cope with this normie hive anymore. I love studying but I hate literally every other part of uni.
>>
I've got an exam on Thursday. Still have 3/4 of the questions to prepare. And what's worse is that this exam is completely unrelated to my major because of the education system in my country. It sucks.
>>
>>34540647
German here getting paid 475 eurobucks for studying because my family is poor kek
>>
i liked uni, but i wish i had done a trade program instead. at least i'd have a job then.

>inb4 should've gone STEM
i did
>>
> pay $2000 to study for each month
>>
I'm going to fail

I have 5 exams left this week
I don't know jack shit, but I can't motivate myself to finally get a grip and study
It's no use at this point anyway, I wouldn't be able to memorize it all within 1-3 days anyways
Fuck, I've never really failed at anything big before...
>>
>>34541016
Not everyone lives in the US, my burger friend. There are countries where people are not required to pay for higher education.
>>
>constantly have the feeling that i'm missing deadlines
anyone else?
>>
>>34541037
How is it evwn possible, where do thus countrues get the money for your colleges? Do we really spend everything for millitary?
>>
>>34517835
>24
>getting degree in 2 months

feels good
>>
>>34541089
Cost of living is higher and the quality of service is worse. That's why no one uses public hospitals if they can afford not to. It's like walking into the 40s.
>>
>>34541104
Every hospital is public here in germany and the quality is decent. I recently got free knee surgery and I head some of the best surgeons for knee operations
>>
>>34540726
Same here. This is my first semester taking all my classes on one day, so today is my designated shitpost day
>>
>>34540944
Not bad at all, assuming you live at home with your family.
>>
>>34541089
Probably that, but ironically you also spend lots of money on health despite not offering free health care.
>>
>>34541104
3rd world detected. Move to Western Europe and marvel at our public health care
>>
>>34517810
Girl in my college course is showing very obvious signs of sexual attraction to me, wish things like this happened years ago before I got into the mindset of an anxious porn addicted loser. I will make no advances towards her and she will eventually lose interest, and probably assume I am gay.
>>
>walking to the bookstore on campus
>some girl from my physics class approaches me
>tries to make conversation with me
>she's super nervous when speaking
>invites me to come hang out with the other physics student on Tuesdays
>gives me her number just in case I have any questions
>stares at me whenever she sees me

She's not really attractive. What do I do?
>>
>>34542178
>She's not really attractive.
Why is life so shit? Imagine if you were attracted to her, you'd both get a qt gf/bf. Now because she fucked up and was born ugly you both get to continue being alone.
>>
>tfw failed half my classes in the first semester

i-is this still salvageable or should I just drop out?
>>
>>34541065
THIS
>>34541410
What a fuck, taxes are not the lowest here.
>>
>>34542343
Drop out, honestly.

You need to take a fucking break unless some magic pops in your head and now can do better

Your GPA is gonna suffer
>>
>>34542178

>go hang with other phsyiautists
>eat pizza
>do math together

I don't know i've never hung out with a bunch of math nerds before. Get some free tutoring and socializing in motherfucker. And then fuck the unattractive girl's slightly more attractive friend.
>>
>tfw second year
>still taking python because i failed last term
>lecture is full of first year normie cucks
>treats me like a retard for getting panic disorder while coding
seriously i have anxiety issues
>>
>everyone else I know is doing better off, knowing what to do in their major
>i'm still taking first year courses struggling which major to choose
>on academic warning too
>feeling like I'm getting older without doing anything
>still don't know that many people
>no gf
>too depressed to try to be socially active
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

i did try to talk to few people a couple times, they were really arrogant and even schizoid
>>
>>34541021
>>34542343

college sucks like that. in high school I failed all my classes the first year, but still got to move on because I did summer school.
>>
File: 1477118267362.png (254KB, 640x591px) Image search: [Google]
1477118267362.png
254KB, 640x591px
>first semester
>don't know anyone
>avoids me cause I'm depressed
>get depressed cause everyone avoids me

I was never meant for this world
>>
>>34543683
it's worse if it's in your fourth semester

all the freshmen treating you like some fucking creep
>>
>>34530160
>he fell for the live with normies meme
similar situation as you, decided to commute instead after first semester since live locally, sharing is hell
>>
>tfw second year
>all the freshmen look at me like a creep
>on the verge of dropping courses this term
>get panic attacks thinking about how that'll set me back even further
>>
File: 1480793237634.jpg (51KB, 429x429px) Image search: [Google]
1480793237634.jpg
51KB, 429x429px
>>34544570
>fisrt year
>fell for the dorm meme
>want to just leave and stay at home the rest of the semester
>can't because it'd be a massive waste of money
>only first semester and already 30,000 in debt
>tfw I'd have been less of a financial burden on my parents as a NEET
>>
The last year and a bit of uni I'd just drink by myself on weekends and play video games. I figured why bother with the whole ritual of going to the bar with people who really just want to go and get drunk but make it "socially acceptable" cause people are there. Once I realized this I just skipped the bar and did it at home to something I enjoy. Saved lots of money too.
>>
>>34544782
>>can't because it'd be a massive waste of money
>>only first semester and already 30,000 in debt
>>tfw I'd have been less of a financial burden on my parents as a NEET
me too, me too

I can't simply withdraw right now because I failed last term, that would make my overall GPA 1.3.

I am getting help with python stuff but I still feel really overwhelmed, and it's interfering with everything else I'm taking.

I have until end of the semester to get a W, but thinking about the workload just sends me into a panic and anxiety

Silly me thought I could just take linear algebra, sociology, calculus II, stats, and python all at the same time.
>>
>>34544824
>Once I realized this I just skipped the bar and did it at home to something I enjoy. Saved lots of money too.
yep

don't bother with the normie cucks

Do what you want and find the friends you like

It'll set you back in networking for sure though lmao
>>
>lab on thursday
>have to understand all this shit about wave functions and hamiltonians or I might not get to do the lab

goddamn I hate chemistry, biochemistry labs are so much less autistic
>>
>exam isn't for another 5 hours

baaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHhhhh I just want to get it over with
>>
>>34544915
In my case I was glad it weeded friends out because they were "friends". Didn't care about me just accepted me in when out drinking. Ones I have left actually share interest. Most topics at the bar or parties are retarded.
>dude beerpong
>bro so wasted
> beach party!!!!!!
>that uni bitch failed me but bro I had the WORST hangover.
I was an idiot to put up with that. I'm 28 now and like a good buzz while gaming but those times are rare now.
>>
File: deb.jpg (18KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
deb.jpg
18KB, 600x595px
Why dont they talk to me? Why dont I have friends. Whats wrong. Pleasez someone, I havent had a conversation in more than a week already, this hurts too much.
>>
File: stock.jpg (14KB, 236x290px) Image search: [Google]
stock.jpg
14KB, 236x290px
>>34545170
>haven't spoken to anyone in 2 months
how long until it's socially acceptable to kill myself?
>>
File: 1485846426714.jpg (62KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
1485846426714.jpg
62KB, 542x540px
>tfw wagecucking while doing uni
>feel run down as hell
>want to skip today but it's a review for a test tomorrow
I actually hate my life robots
>>
>>34520297
Yuuuuup
Everything got better once I got a gf.
She gave me the confidence to apply for what I actually wanted to study instead of settling for a teacher training course and I just got my offer to study forensic entomology today.
Shit gets better anons
>>
>>34529737
im in the exact same situation, please dont post this just in case she sees
>>
>>34535083
fuck this is why I don't talk to normies, I don't want to debate whether they think I'm autistic or not
>>
>live in shitty college town
>no friends and menial grades
>spend all day in my room
is it possible to take a gap year in the middle of college? I want to learn German or French or some shit and move. The city at least has comfort in loneliness, when you're in a dead town there's nothing but electric heat and alcohol to warm your heart. I just want to move to Berlin or wherever and walk around a city all day, even if it's alone
>>
>>34546840
me too man i live in alberta

the only thing that keeps me going is the qt chinese girls

nothing here to do and the weather is fucking depressing

all the high school normies are doing good in life and i've burned bridges with them because i'm a fucking schizoid
>>
>>34546884
yeah I'm in Kingston ON. It's advertised as a city but there's nothing here, the only non-normie nightlife was a hipster music club but it closed this year before I could go

I know a few high school normies that I'm still friends with but I can't find enjoyment talking to them, right now I'm dodging one of their messages and I feel bad about it
>>
>>34546653
she probably won't. pretty sure she's a Stacy.
>>
>>34546940
i have a fellow robot friend from high school but he's moved on to something different

this university fucking sucks, i wish i just did engineering or something

being in a shitty program like CS makes me fucking depressed

the department is bureaucratic as fuck and most people who aren't normies or complete coders drop out after their second year
>>
>>34546940
shit at least they're talking to you man

no one talks to me anymore because i'm a second year who's still in first year courses

the people who i've been with have dropped out or moved onto better things, they're doing better than me

seriously i fucking lack connections

i have no one to help me out either
>>
>>34521941
Got a BA in history and now I have a job as a paralegal. I'm planning on going to some shitty local law school next year to get a JD and become a criminal defense lawyer. (I kind of have a meh GPA too.) History is not a bad degree pham.
>>
>>34547093
We always have the army to fall back on, just join the armed forces and never be deployed because it's Canada... I think we only took 4000 soldiers to the Gulf War, and didn't go into Iraq. Always have that fallback, but try your best... I'm a christfag so when I pray tonight I'll say something for you

>>34547114
My aforementioned normie friends were doing terribly in college and decided to move back home and go to community college and it really helped them do better. I'd suggest that, besides the comfort of home and the ease of courses, you won't feel as self-conscious if everyone around you is a fuckup as well. If your childhood home isn't comfy though I wouldn't bother.
>>
>>34547249
if everyone around you is a fuckup then you would feel like a fuckup as well

going to a shittier college just depresses me even further

i just want to take a break and go to korea or something but i'm fucking broke

i'm an asian guy man what makes you think i can go to the army LMAO
>>
>>34542178
>>34542244
>>34543111

After hanging out with the physics student very recently, I can update on this...

>spaghetti girl from earlier wants to build a bottle rocket
>after getting a closer look at her, she's really unattractive
>19 year old who looks like a 50 year old
>turns out she's really talkative once she loosens up
>barely said a word to her the entire time
>we finish the bottle rocket and decide to place it in storage along with the other bottle rockets for later use
>she's cracking physics jokes left and right
>forcing a smile at her jokes at this point
>she tells me that she's a perfectionist
>then she starts insulting all of the other bottle rockets while hailing ours as a masterpiece
>decided I wanted to see what the other physics students were doing
>all of them were huddled around one monitor laughing hysterically at some old British guy explaining Newton's laws in a slow and deep voice
>decided I would go home
>spaghetti girl catches me before I leave and reminds me to text her sometime

Never going back.
>>
>>34547249
i'm a commuter

i am attending the nearest university to home
>>
I fucking hate my physics teacher.

>legit autist
>always wear a lab coat for no reason
>show up 10 minutes early like there isn't a break
>writes his stuff for 2 hours straight on board with almost no explanation given
>make mistakes constantly
>writes randomly on the board to make it harder for us to take note
>sometimes walk out of the classroom without saying anything to go piss
>ends his class 5 mins later
>expects us to have figured out everything right after
>expects us to master 4 different chapters in 5 days
>acts surprised and angry when everyone fails

I get it, you're smart and all with your super-sized shirts with physician jokes or "oxford university" printed on it, but you're supposed to help us learn your fat sack of shit.
>>
>>34547326
professors are not teachers
>>
Just got to pick my housing for next year and I managed to get a single.

I'm so excited to not have to deal with anyone else
>>
>>34547352
Well he's a professor then (an awful one), I guess it's the teacher equivalent in uni?
>>
>>34547434
still though man

i guess you're in first year or something?
>>
>>34547461
Not really, it's just that English is not my first language and I'm currently not in a standard university but something else probably specific to my country.
It's my second year there.
>>
I don't have a lot to do. Just a 400 word essay due by midnight. I'm going back to class tomorrow after skipping for a week. I already used up all my free absences in one class. I'm down to one free absence in another class. The others don't take attendance but my profs probably don't like me for skipping so much. I have a few missed assignments but nothing that will seriously drop my final grades. I hate school
>>
At least you guys are in uni. You have that!
>>
>tfw keep making the same failures in university
>scarred from all the failures
>want to drop out but can't even do that
>afraid of being set back even more behind
>don't even have friends
>>
>retaking class, Chem II
>gave me legitimate anxiety the first time around, didn't understand it at all
>this time simply sat down for a little bit each day to take notes from the textbook and do a practice problem or 2
>nearly understand the material 100%

why am I such a meme? don't waste tuition boys
>>
>>34547910
adhd m8 that's what it's called
>>
>>34547947

And that's what I'm medicated for.

I was never super ADHD, I just have a ton of trouble focusing. I appreciate the meds but I feel like a fraud compared to the bouncing-off-the-walls types.
>>
>>34548179
My focus is either full focus or no focus at all
>>
File: 1472418783482.jpg (412KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472418783482.jpg
412KB, 1280x720px
So right now I'm at risk of losing some financial aid if I fail another course (I failed one last semester), and I imagine I'll be failing probably half my courses this semester. I'm not wired to seek out help when in trouble, but instead try to figure everything out on my own, and if that doesn't work, just give up. And I have a severe aversion to socializing, which simply doesn't work in college. If I do fail another course, I think I'll just drop out and join the army. I don't have any skills aside from being willing to do any menial task that only involves labor. If you tell me an order, I will do what I can to complete it. But anything that involves critical thinking or cooperation, I utterly fail at.

Any advice about dropping out, joining the army, or what to do in this situation? I've pretty much stopped caring and will accept whatever happens in the future.
>>
>>34548352

If you're failing multiple classes and refuse to get help, then uni will not work out for you.
Dropping out in itself is easy, especially if you can just run off to the army right away.

Just remember that once you drop out they probably won't let you come back, depending on how good the school is.

Why did you attend school in the first place? Was there any real reason to go? If there was, talk to a school adviser about your options.
>>
>>34544782
>30,000 in debt
Holy fucking shit, what school do you go to? Do you not have any schloarships to help you? i cannot imagine going into that much for the uni meme.
>>
I'm an American. My parents have never told us how much money my family really has, and we've never really lived extravagantly. However, my they paid my older siblings and me through expensive private colleges with no loans or anything.

How rich are they??
>>
File: 1481226014707.jpg (32KB, 402x414px) Image search: [Google]
1481226014707.jpg
32KB, 402x414px
>tfw /prepa/
>>
>>34548556
When I applied, and all the way up to the first day, I didn't know how asocial/antisocial I was. I thought I was pretty normal, so I expected to have a pretty good time at college. But once I realized what it was like here, and what kind of person I really am, I soon realized that college may not be right for me. But I kept going because I thought I would improve, become more social, become a better person overall. But nope, a lack of friends, a growing hatred towards the people my age, and a possible slough of mental issues all kept me the exact same. So now I'm in a situation that will decide my whole future.

I don't even know if I'll make it through the next year without killing myself, to add on to everything
>>
>>34548352
the semester is just starting, how can you be so sure you are going to fail, you are giving up before you have even started. just go to all of your classes and study, i fked up my first semester, this semester i returned home with my parents and i'm commuting instead, it's a lot easier this way. if i pass this year i will get my own apartment next year so it will be even easier, i am like you and never ask for help when i am struggling but i will figure out the answers on my own.

what about telling your parents you're thinking of dropping out, mine were supportive when i told them and helped me out,

see the new semester as a fresh start and study hard, disregarding everything else, tip: stay on campus in the library to study and listen to music
>>
>>34549855
I have a very difficult time telling my mother serious news (single mother), I often never even tell her things because I become so overcome by fear and nervousness. And she's so supportive of me being at college, that I'd feel it would break her heart to hear I'm decided to go back on what I've been working towards for a decade.

I'm trying to view this semester positively, but the negative thoughts always take me over and discourage me. Doesn't help that I'm a defeatist and have an inferiority complex.
>>
>>34549241
>But nope, a lack of friends, a growing hatred towards the people my age, and a possible slough of mental issues all kept me the exact same.
It becomes worse and worse as you grow up

Everyone is in their tight cliques, exams are complete bullshit that don't even make sense unless you have insider info, etc
>>
>tfw second year
>feel like such a failure
>no friends, can't make them because too insecure
>assignments approaching
>low gpa
>too much courseload
>no ethnic club or anything to fall back on
>>
File: 1485784657667.png (495KB, 960x901px) Image search: [Google]
1485784657667.png
495KB, 960x901px
>>34527041
>The entire room is crowded
>I am the only person who no one sits next to
>everytime someone around me laughs i feel like they are laughing at me

I want off of this ride
>>
>full courseload
>no friends
>feel like my head is exploding
>just want to take a break
i even have friends trying to help me out but it's just too much
>>
>>34550406
>tfw the guy who constantly asks questions sometimes sits next to me
>every time he starts to talk everyone turns around
>feel like they're all staring at me
I hate interacting with people I want to be a neet
>>
who /schizoid personality disorder/ here?

>always lonely and want to make friends
>if people say hi first, end up ignoring them
>feel sad for people leaving me
>the few friends i have, i've done things to burn bridges with them

i know people just say "go and meet new friends!!" but it's really hard trying not to cry when you get reminded of your childhood and past about social isolation
>>
>>34550802
I suspect that I am, and I hope I am because it would at least bring me some closure as to why I am the way I am.
>>
>>34550990
i'm also emotionally deprived

would long for emotional relationships that i basically fuck on the first date

but wew being mentally ill is really tough when you're in uni

being behind everyone and seeing younger faces because you're still in first year courses

all the people you used to know are ignoring you for some reason (probably because i'm depressed)

knowing that my GPA has nowhere to return
>>
>>34550537
>no friends
>i even have friends

???
>>
>>34551078
they're more like classmates if you get what i mean

connections, mutually sharing and teaching info
>>
>finals start soon
>start dreaming of getting chased by a monster every night

What does it mean
>>
>>34551105
iktf
I have several acquaintances, but no one I could spend time with talking etc.
>>
>>34551536
I want at least that, man. It feels really lonely trying to study shit alone.

I also sent my past midterms to this guy and now he's not replying wtf
>>
I at my second uni and literally no one talks to each other in class here, just like my first uni. Is this really just a meme? Do people actually meet girls through classes?
>>
>>34551661
>Do people actually meet girls through classes?
Sometimes if you get lucky

Otherwise they all know each other outside of class, like high school, dorm, or ethnic ties
>>
>>34551661
>Do people actually meet girls through classes?
Chads do, yes.
>>
How do I get good at coding?
I hate it and my exam is in 2 days.
My code won't ever compile because it's full of bugs and I can't figure out how to do functions
>>
>been in uni two years
>never go to lectures unless attendance is mandatory, in which case I barely pay attention in class
>still have good grades
>literally paying $20k a year for people to grade my homework and exams
What even is the point of uni? I don't think I've ever learned more from a lecture than from self-studying. I think it's just a way for rich chads to make connections that will get them 6-figure paying jobs down the line, making up for the huge cost of attendance. And for most other people it's just a waste of time and money.
>>
>>34551905
You don't. You drop out.
>t. Person who's retaking python for the second time and dropping
>>
>>34552082
It's for connections, socializing, and actually having professors and TAs to ask questions
>>
>>34552082
It's a combination of you not trying hard enough and not realising that getting cuckolded by tertiary education isn't fun and only leaves you hollow and empty. Break away from everyone else, unless
>b-but my parents are paying for my fees
Well fuck ur parents. If ur dream is to own a Lexus on lease and to be part of the boomer generation, climb back into ur mothers uterus until that generation rolls back around.
>>
>attend a commuter school
>live at home
>no friends
>ample time to complete homework
>avoid it because I hate my program

Life sucks
>>
File: 1474636580288.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
1474636580288.gif
929KB, 264x320px
>>34552380
>tfw you're not doing any of these
>>
>>34552643
ME too

Seriously considering dropping out

I have a classmate who's offering me to help me through because we have the same classes together, but I still feel so discouraged
>>
>>34552694
I've considered dropping out or transferring ample times. The worst part is watching the Chads get good grades and girls, while I just try and find a quiet spot in the library.
>>
>>34552894
Worst part is seeing students as the same age as you doing good

I'm a good looking robot but that doesn't mean much
>>
>>34517835
What's the problem? I started Uni at 24.
>>
>>34550406
>everytime someone around me laughs i feel like they are laughing at me
used to relate heavy to this, still do in a way
i'm sure you don't need to be told that nobody actually gives a fuck but it really is true
>>
>>34553021
To add on to that, you know they're involved in clubs and societies, and hang out with their friends frequently, and still manage to get better grades than you.

I wish it was May just so I could know if I failed and or dropped out.
>>
I took 4 classes last semester and failed two of them just cause of shit attendance. This semester I'm taking 4 classes again, and one of them is retard level math. I haven't taken math since high school, but I've only now (40~ credits in) realized lib arts is bullshit and I want to take stem classes. Gotta start from the bottom and work my way up, but it feels good to have direction again.
>>
i fuvcking ahted schol so ficjsifign mcuh i am betond traumsatized form the paost yewar

never goin back, good luck though lads
>>
>>34551905
compile more often
also test smaller functions
write in a ton of print statements to make sure your code is doing what you think it should
>>
File: Pepe Joel.jpg (14KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Joel.jpg
14KB, 350x263px
>doing grad school interviews and waiting for responses
please kill me
>>
>>34553319
I'm a second year and still don't have many friends
>>
>>34554738
I'm a second year and still don't have any friends.
I joined two clubs, too.
>>
>tfw no idea what I want to do in university
>CS is sucking my soul and the guys are schizoids
>>
File: 1463197078942.jpg (42KB, 413x413px) Image search: [Google]
1463197078942.jpg
42KB, 413x413px
I fell for the STEM meme and I hate it

and I've been in school for three years now and I'll need about three more to finish

I'm also taking econ which I'm shit at and I'm supposed to be in the economics concentration

I want to end it, this is all so hard and uninteresting
>>
>>34554880
>I fell for the STEM meme and I hate it
Same, second year and I'm gonna major in English and minor in CS desu

>I want to end it, this is all so hard and uninteresting
You should change majors tbg
>>
File: 1451000871626.png (318KB, 496x559px) Image search: [Google]
1451000871626.png
318KB, 496x559px
just 1 more year to go
>>
>>34520297
This right here
My gf is taking the semester off for family stuff and I went from B+ average to literally failing one of my classes
We started dating in high school in grade 10 as well, and we've literally been together in school for 4 years; this is my first term without her and I miss her, lads
>>
>>34523666
Update: I still haven't started and anxiety is reaching peak levels. I might just shit out the worst essay of all time and get it over with, any marks are better then no marks.
>>
File: 1485387328597.jpg (11KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485387328597.jpg
11KB, 250x240px
>tfw joined ROTC
>girls actually do love a man in uniform
>too tired from morning PT and additional classes
>no time for flirting
>school, study, gym
>everyday
>>
File: 1485446075934.jpg (749KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1485446075934.jpg
749KB, 2000x3000px
>>34524704
Start doing physical activity, take walks, go for a run, do a calisthenics program in your room.
I was a horrible autismo freshman year, and now I'm chad tier.
Here's how.
>start lifting, eating correctly, get a blood test, correct any deficiencies you may have
This alone will make you feel much better, Your body is equipped with the mechanisms to deal with metaphysical external stress, only the physical. GF dumps you? Youll get a physical reaction etc etc. Making sure your body is in tip top shape will allow you to
a) be alive longer to see the future of sexbots
b) increase your quality of life dramatically

>start a individual sport
KEY: INDIVIDUAL
Team sports are too normie, and hard to enter late.
For me it was Judo, Jiu Jitsu, and Wrestling.
I got into shape, learned valuable skills, and once you have other men try to strangle you and rip your limbs off, tests and grills don't seem too bad.

>start into social game theory
Read as much as you can from successful people, mimic them, and channel your autisms to learn how to game people.

For me, learning how to best someone physically gave me the courage to best people socially. It's hard and unnatural, but I can currently go into a room with 0 people I know, and work it really well.

I can put on a really effective personality for everyone I meet, and quickly. People fit into archetypes, even yourself. These molds react to certain positively and negatively to certain things, learn it. I went to literally dozens of parties and social gatherings without speaking at all. Just to observe and learn, sure everyone thinks you're insane, but those hours on the ground allowed me to form a very effective method of dealing with almost every type of person.

Pic related the only person i care about
>>
File: 12oz_ep020_01.jpg (65KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
12oz_ep020_01.jpg
65KB, 400x300px
well im ready tomorrow is my last chance to pass my calculus special test this is the end

time to die
>>
>>34555437
For some people becoming Chad will simply never happen, they're too fucking ugly, but what you listed will improve quality of life. Even uglies can make friends.

Thank you for writing this, most "loser to Chad" stories are one long "JUST BEEEEEEEEEEEE YOURSELF"
>>
File: 138675446.jpg (38KB, 528x440px) Image search: [Google]
138675446.jpg
38KB, 528x440px
>started going to Church
>pray to God to give me strength on assignments
>calms my anxiety enough to work

why haven't you done this, fedora tippers?
>>
>>34555908
'beeeeee yourself' doesn't work

I figured out what I needed to do to become an artificial chad, then did that.

I realized this after quitting my extremely dedicated raid team. We were top 50 us 25 man in Cata, and when I quit I had 363 days playtime on my only character.

If I could put that much time into figuring out how rogue mechanics worked to a tee, how could I not figure out how normies worked?

It's simply folks. Channel your autismo. Fight men. Eat well. Read a lot. Learn a language. Become the apex human being. People are attracted to the top tier of humans. Become that. If you are too lazy to start. Then you will wallow in your robotness.
>>
>>34550802
>schizoid
>lonely
stop e-diagnosing yourself with random shit to make yourself feel better
you can have problems without it being a psychological condition
>>
just finished first semester, registered for 2 of 3 exams. attended one without even trying to pass, just to see how hard it would have been.
failed technical drawing
BUT hey i passed "conflict management" which was just 4 lectures you had to attend
>>
>>34550802
probably you are just introverted, i actually do have SPD and im mostly fine talking to other people. what you are describing makes it pretty unlikely you have it.
>>
>>34555944
>started going to Church
>pray to God to give me monies
>bank account is now $40+ billion

why haven't you done this, fedora tippers?
>>
Rate my schedule lads:

>Data Structures
>Engineering Dynamics
>Fall of the Roman Republic
>Discrete Mathematics

How fucked am I?
>>
>tfw almost graduated
I'm terrified
what the fuck am I supposed to do when this is over

I've just spent the last 4 years in a peaceful little loop of studying and jacking off
>>
>>34521983
>I managed to get 10 points higher than average on my chem 1 final even with 2 days of studying
> practiced throughout the semester

That sounds like more than 2 days worth of studying
>>
Stepped foot on campus twice this semester and still managed to pull 85+ percent in all subjects.

Fuck I love having content you can teach yourself
>>
That feel when you're a 25yo freshman
>>
File: 1476520170028.png (176KB, 658x545px) Image search: [Google]
1476520170028.png
176KB, 658x545px
>>34556428
>be math major
>pretty much all material can be learned by just sitting down and going through the book
>prof never posts any indication of what's going on in class (doesn't even post homework assignments online) so I have to go to even know what to study
>>
File: 1419839475455.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1419839475455.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>250 word paper due in a week
>still browsing 4chan

in all seriousness, it's the abstract to a major research paper that I should have been doing last month and that I should present at a conference in the next few months

I still don't know how to make sense out of everything I've read and how to distill it into a 5000 word paper by April
>>
>>34556491
I can't teach myself math for shit. I got through calc 1 and 2 but only through major attendance.

>tfw brainlet
>>
Anyone here study philosophy? How are the people there just curious
>>
>>34556746
just took philosophy of science and it was just a lot of reading and writing.
>>
>>34556746
I don't study it exclusively but I've done some interest courses as electives. The people are exactly how I imagined them to be; pretentious, alternative, left-oriented, """artsy""" faggots.

lots of females though
>>
File: 1477521902313.jpg (78KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477521902313.jpg
78KB, 800x900px
>9:30pm
>decide "fuck it" room needs to be cleaned
>during cleaning I can hear people in other rooms socializing, etc, etc.

tfw

At least I've got a nice cup of tea here, r-r-right?
>>
>>34520297
Didn't work for me, but I didn't have fun in university really either. Just powered through it t b h
>start uni
>no gf
>straight As
>graduate
>get a job
>still no gf
>>
>>34556219
what's the difference between being introverted and SPD?
>>
>>34556326
very fucked. very. very.
>>
is uni worth it?

its so expensive I cant afford it

But I'm jealous of the education and socialising

Fuck my life to be honest

t. 24yo loser
>>
File: zimmerman, george.jpg (43KB, 494x600px) Image search: [Google]
zimmerman, george.jpg
43KB, 494x600px
>find out during a conversation that a girl I previously considered my oneitis is both a lesbian and currently in a relationship

i don't know what the fuck I expected
i'm not going to cut contact with her because I sincerely enjoy her company
this has given me a new perspective on things, though
i honestly don't think I had any romantic attraction to her, but I instantly made her my oneitis because I'm a desperate beta and she's a decent looking female who was nice to me
i'm going to stop desperately chasing female attention and just focus on improving myself
>>
>second day of the semester, first meeting of history class
>qt as fuck Japanese girl sits next to you
>don't fuck this up, don't fuck this up, don't fuck this up
I'm going to fuck this up, aren't I?
How would I even begin a conversation with her?
>>
my social anxiety is at an all time high right now.

seeing all the first years and everyone else socialize and be happy is killing me inside.

i have friends helping out with coursework but i still spend my whole day being depressed and anxious.
>>
>tfw 20 years old
>graduated from a technical community college
>get a job 2 months out of school at a chemical polymer plant
>making 21/hr, no school debt, and get to live at home with parents
>tfw staying here and getting on the oil side of business, making 33/hr+

don't fall for the 4 year college meme
>>
I'm just gonna give up guys.
My first thoughts when waking up today were about how I want to give up and disappear.
I found myself muttering "I hate my life" without even realizing it today.
How JUST am I?
>>
>>34558313
don't give up man, it's not worth it

just become a comfy NEET and live on neetbux

get help for mental illness
>>
>>34555437
What resources would you recommend for learning about game theory and archetypes?
>>
I blacked out at a bar over the weeked
>>
>>34554914
Thats what I actually want to major in

thought about trying to become a technical writer or something but goddamn I hate this stuff

Trees and nature in beautiful and I love it but the learning about chemical processes in nature or calculus just make me want to quit

I need to see if I can switch because I really need to graduate at some point
>>
>Statistics for Engineering
>Applied Probability
>Discrete Structures
>Advanced Web Design
>Java Programming

I already wanna kill myself, this environment is terrible for actual learning.
I teach myself pretty much everything at home even though I go to class most of the time
>>
>>34558454
good luck anon, make sure to take summer courses and graduate as fast as possible
>>
>>34558494
what the fuck is wrong with you man, taking all of them at the same time

i'm also taking a bunch of courses like
>statistics
>linear algebra
>calculus ii
>sociology
>python algorithms

I failed like three of those courses before so I'm getting real discouraged right now
>>
File: 1479314755513.png (462KB, 538x539px) Image search: [Google]
1479314755513.png
462KB, 538x539px
>no drive to do anything anymore
>hate talking to family
>only 2 friends, go several days in a row sometime without speaking to anyone
>anxiety attacks almost every day now
>using too much cannabis and getting high about 4-6 hours everyday now
>no time or effort to read anymore
>GPA getting lower
>loosing interest in one of my majors
>hate being alive and think of the prospect of a swift, cold hand of death wrapping over me everyday
>can't get therapy for another 3 weeks
>no gf
living the dream familia
which button 2 press 2 die?
>>
File: 1478053338259.jpg (6KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1478053338259.jpg
6KB, 375x375px
>Too stupid to go to uni
>Not enough money to go to uni
>Too lazy to get a job to get money to go to uni
>>
>>34558610
me too

i'm actually failing university right now, 1.4 GPA

might get kicked out if i don't do better this term

i'm getting all fucked up man

i don't even think i like CS
>>
>>34523399
What country? Better not be Nipland
>>
>>34517835
I bet you're just shotgunning at college dropouts and neets of this board because that's pretty much normie tier shit.
>>
>some guy sitting next to me in one of my classes identifies as a transwoman
>is currently transitioning or something
>saw him holding hands with and kissing a qt earlier

W-what?
>>
File: Kanye West.jpg (11KB, 251x257px) Image search: [Google]
Kanye West.jpg
11KB, 251x257px
>>34558529
I was a chem major for the first two years like an absolute retard. Basically got D-Cs in all my classes second year (fucking orgo)
I finished the chem minor but switched to CS over the summer and I'm plowing through the entire curriculum in 2 years
I finished all my gen requirements, I had a lot of free space in my schedule because they force you to take chem so slowly
>>
>tfw 20 years old
>seriously starting to dread university
>taking a bunch of unnecessary courses i probably won't even need
>>
>>34558729
>Basically got D-Cs in all my classes second year (fucking orgo)
me too, man. fuck ochem, analytical chem gets even worse.

did you end up liking CS?
>>
>>34517810
>TA for 2 classes
>qts coming to me instead of the professors(female) for questions
>even when professor is right there next to me

wew this shit might get uncomfortable if I don't set things right.
>>
>>34558760
yeah I took analytical last year I actually liked it a lot more than orgo.
The only part of chem I truly liked was lab cuz I'm good as fuck at it and the analyical lab was great.

Overall I like CS a lot better but I think this is a terrible setting to learn coding in. It's too slow, class is barely any help, and the exams don't effectively test your knowledge. Obviously if I'm coding on an actual computer I'm not gonna make nearly as many mistakes, what the fuck is the point of coding on paper.
The only way I actually learn is by doing the assignments and teaching myself as it goes along.

I think that if I knew I was gonna do CS from he beginning I wouldn't have bothered with uni and would have just taught myself how to code, but I've (my parents) have sunk so much money in at this point the only way to make it worth it is to finish.
>>
>>34558882
>I think that if I knew I was gonna do CS from he beginning I wouldn't have bothered with uni and would have just taught myself how to code, but I've (my parents) have sunk so much money in at this point the only way to make it worth it is to finish.
Me too, all I have is a bad GPA and no connections at this point. Getting more depressed by the day
>>
>>34558644
idk man all i can recommend is to do the basic stuff like stay in shape, eat well, avoid bad habits, spend time working, but none of it is really working for me anymore. don't really know what to do, not sure if i want to drop a class because i don't like it or because i just don't want to put the effort towards doing well in it or anything else rn
everything feels like a cold bureaucracy of madness. don't want to wake up anymore and pretend like i'm still human
>>
>>34532779
How do you get girls at the library?

Ex gf is about to get a new bf. I've had a hard time not talking to her like we're still together. I am disliking the constant loneliness. I miss girls.
>>
>>34558905
>everything feels like a cold bureaucracy of madness.
i'm really jealous of all the normies.

i miss talking to girls, i wouldn't be such a sad loner
>>
>>34546940
join the marching band, its full of turboautists. don't need to play an instrument, bunch of random other things you can do like holding a flag or lifting women
>>
>>34558902
I just landed a sweet internship for the next few months and the summer where I get to work from home.
I only got it though because my Dad knows the CEO
If I didn't have this I'd probably be working catering again so I feel you

Literally everyone keeps telling me that I won't have to worry about finding a job with a CS degree but I don't believe them
>>
>>34523190
>unfortunate
>150k
>>
>>34558933
at least for me, there's no opportunity for having a real social life if you didn't do it in dorms. the only shots i've had with girls since leaving the dorm is getting drunk at bars and once or twice ending up with some generic slut to match my equally pathetic and complacent character. robots overestimate loosing your virginity.
>>
>>34522398
>>34524310

Holy shit, made me spill out my drink. Fucking saved.
>>
>>34559032
>at least for me, there's no opportunity for having a real social life if you didn't do it in dorms.
that's the thing too
>>
>>34517810
Exam in 5 days, learning material for the first time.

Mental health is gone, way gone, long ago.
>>
>>34517835
>18
>still only on my second semester
>>
>tfw hating university more every day
>have no one to talk to
>no friends
>no gf
>still a kissless virgin except for one girl i tried to exploit
>low gpa
>>
>>34559168
nice meming lmao that's how it is supposed to be
>>
My HS crush (I've been into her for over 5 years) is in one of my classes this semester . I manned up and went to talk to her and we had a 30 minute conversation after class a couple days ago. I'm asking her out for a coffee tomorrow or Friday. I'm excited lads.
>>
>>34556219
>what you are describing makes it pretty unlikely you have it.
what is it then?

even the friends i like, i end up making them hate me somehow.
>>
File: 1469408978556.jpg (31KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1469408978556.jpg
31KB, 670x503px
>>34556326
Try this:

>Organic Chemistry Lab 2
>Physical Chemistry 2
>European Architecture
>Experimental Optics
>Real Analysis
>>
I can't take the loneliness anymore, I don't have any friends.
>>
>>34559371

>history
>physics
>chemistry
>pure math

wtf kind of major requires you take all this shit
>>
>>34559409
Math/Chemistry/Physics triple major with general education requirements

Currently on my hour break for the day
>>
I AM FUCKING GOING CRAZY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I DON'T EVEN WANT TO STUDY AT THIS SHITTY UNI ANYMORE BUT MY GPA IS TOO LOW FOR ANY FUTURE OPTIONS
>>
>>34517810
>so close to graduating
>no motivation to finish
>just wish i was dead
I don't want to do anything ever. I haven't done SHIT since the semester started.
>>
>>34559417
waht. for what purpose
>>
>>34559536
graduate school

My GPA is only a 3.27, so I need a really impressive course load if I want to have a shot at a top graduate program.
>>
>>34559608
christ. best of luck with it anon. that sounds like a proper hellride. i know i'd crack
>>
>>34559679
You'd be surprised how quickly you get accustomed to an overwhelming workload. Once I pick up momentum, I can become very productive and continue working for a long period of time.

It's a lot like going to prison. It requires a different mindset and approach to schoolwork. Once you adopt it, it's tough to go back.

I also have almost no social life and can barely sleep due to anxiety.
>>
File: 1457838134487.jpg (340KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457838134487.jpg
340KB, 1280x720px
>2nd semester of uni
>still no friends at all
>can barely even motivate myself to get out of my room to eat
>eat at most one meal a day
>wasting precious years I'll never get back
Just fuckin slay my ass right now
>>
I am getting fucking OCD because
>don't know anyone
>don't have any friends
>don't have any money
>don't have a gf
>no money
>already feel too old
>everyone thinks i look even older because of my depression and stress
WASTING
THE
BEST
YEARS
OF
MY
LIFE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY DIDN'T I DO BETTER IN FIRST YEAR I COULD'VE GOTTEN A GF AND EVERYTHING FUCK
>>
any older robots here?

do you actually succeed in making friends?

i feel like they all think i'm older or something
>>
I need advice, guys.

I'm planning on going to uni this year (at 21yo) and have two offers. Uni A is a satellite campus for CompSci and Uni B is a main campus for an IT degree. They're actually pretty similar in content, but the CompSci name is more appealing to me (probably to employers too). Uni B takes a year longer (Uni A takes 3 years) and is more flexible with way more relevant electives available. Is this worth sacrificing for a shorter course and a nicer sounding degree name with a non-existent campus life?
>>
>>34560086
no one will be able to tell you the details of that unless you name the university
>>
ANYONE FEEL LIKE THEY'RE WASTING THEIR BEST YEARS OF THEIR LIFE?

I'M A GOOD LOOKING ROBOT BUT EVERYONE IS NOW PAST EVERYTHING

I JUST WANT TO MAKE CLASSMATES BECAUSE I FEEL LONELY AND ANXIOUS BUT THEY WOULD IGNORE ME BECAUSE I'M OLDER THAN THEM WTFFFFFFFFFFF

not a conducive learning environment at all
>>
>>34560128
I'm not looking for specifics, I doubt anyone here has gone to them. I'm leaning towards the shorter degree because I'm already getting too old, but I'm thinking I might regret not experiencing the social life (or maybe I'll just end up like fellow robots here anyway).
>>
2 papers due next week.
Group members for groups projects are total fucking idiots.
Midterm next week.

This shit is fucked up. Group projects are fucking aids. Guess i wont be able to sleep for the next 3 months stressing over the fact that these group projects will destroy my gpa. Fucking last semester to
>>
>>34560229
nah man just asking because i seriously don't want you to go to some shitty campus and end up regretting

satelllite campuses are not fun and i suggest you do your research extensively beforehand
>>
>talking to girls
fuck out normie
>>
is this /avoidant personality disorder/?

>want to make friends
>can't because i don't talk to anyone
>afraid of making friendships unless certain they like me
>want to be approved
>>
>>34560249
It is a shitty campus in terms of facilities/size, in terms of education it's new so even I can't find much info on it other than most of the lecturers are from the main campus which seems good. Both unis are ranked about equal, too. The extra year is what puts me off most from Uni B desu, I don't want to graduate at 25 ..

I'll have to decide in a few days.
>>
>>34560374
>It is a shitty campus in terms of facilities/size, in terms of education it's new
do NOT go

shitty profs and shitty people, that's asking for suicide m8.

don't care about the rankings either because it's just memes.

extra year or not, it's probably more likely to take an extra year at Uni A if anything.

i suggest you make a trip to both universities
>>
I have no connections, low GPA, no gf, don't know what to do with my major

It's making me fucking crazy
>>
anyone /uwo/ here
I swear like everyone else is a normal
>>
>finished exams last friday
>spent Saturday celebrating by taking psychs with people who are becoming friends
>realise on a trip how much life has changed since uni
>realise maybe I'm not that bad and life is tough for everyone

I've made an effort so far this week, mind you it's only now the third day of the semester. But I think maybe I'm coming to terms with this life thing.

Maybe one day I'll be happy, all I know is I need a drug break before this accursed habit I've acquired gets the better of me
>>
>tfw didn't care about going to college when senior in HS
>tfw chose not to dorm for some stupid reason i don't even remember
>GPA dropped below 3.0
>want to drive into a tree every time i have to wake up early to fucking commute
>in 4th year and no signs of graduating any time soon
>tfw loner in high school and loner in college
why am i such a fucking idiot
>>
Microaggression is when you see a depressed person and fuck with them even more
>>
I swear Canadian universities are such a cuck meme.
>>
>>34536032
>Economics
>Applied Algebra
>Calculus 4 Differential Equations
>Probability And Statistics
>Logic and Proofs

mmMMMMmm
>>
>>34560684
stories of a robot, it's the same for me...
>>
>>34558026
i dunno man, why dont you try:

"HELLO, MY NAME IS ANON, HISTORY AY?"
>>
>>34522081
It might gonna be the best semester to tough, might get used to it and you are gonna get over you're autism.
>>
>>34555437
>Chad tier
>Judo

Choose one.
>>
>>34558026
The conservative and least likely to blow up in your face method would be to ask her something about the course. Make sure there's a reason behind it e.g. "Whens the next assignment in?" Or something. Be polite and make a short conversation then build from there. Also make sure you get her name, maybe after initial question say something like "I'm anon btw, I don't think we've met"
>>
>>34555437
I'll try physical activity then, and actually watching my meals, also, about getting a blood test, what should I ask for? I presume you're not suggesting a leukocyte count or some of that stuff, but certain hormonal levels, iron levels, etc. do regular hospitals do that, or do I have to go to somewhere else?

If I would've started a sport, it would've been definitely an individual one. I might go with swimming, and possibly some ludicrous martial art like BJJ. I hate Team sports.

regarding social game theory, I know the theory, but practice is my weak spot. Guess I'll grab my balls and do it.
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.