[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are chance encounters so romantic?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1452708160_libra-pic[1].jpg (165KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452708160_libra-pic[1].jpg
165KB, 1200x800px
And when I say romantic, I don't necessarily mean love.

I mean that sentimental feeling you get when you think of something small that happened that changed your life forever.
>>
>>34517804
They're not. Roasties bump into Chads on purpose.
>>
>>34517804
>>34518152
Exactly.

When you learn women's endgame, you'll realize that barely anything is left to chance. They'll literally stalk the fuck out of you and, seemingly like magic, end up where you are consistently until they can get what they want from you or lock you down in a relationship.

Women are absolutely insane. I don't know why you think this is romantic.
>>
>>34518184
It's the sentiment.
What you wrote about women is correct, but not everybody understands thus- Many men will always assume women to be some magical unicorns and continue to look for "the one", even though she doesn't exist, and even though women are incapable of loving. But even when you get "red pilled, you can't help but sometimes crave these things. You know the world doesn't work that way, but you'd want it to.
>>
I've had 3 incidents where I ended up meeting a girl who changed my life in a big way. They were the only girls I've ever been interested in.

One happened at a school camp, another at a conference and my last was online.

inb4 reddit
inb4 norman

khv with no friends but there was a time I had everything i could ever want :)
>>
>helping a girl over something is some instantly romantic gesture start of the romance thing

lol this meme is such bullshit

women get dozens of men offering them help throughout the day. it doesn't mean shit in real life
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.