[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>abusive alcoholic mother got fired and forced herself back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1444362419279.png (312KB, 1134x1128px)
1444362419279.png
312KB, 1134x1128px
>abusive alcoholic mother got fired and forced herself back into our home
>never a time when I can be away from her
>walks into my room without knocking right as I'm finishing up a fap

YOU FUCKING BITCH THIS IS WHY I PISS IN BOTTLES SO I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM AND LET YOU KNOW I'M AWAKE SO YOU'LL LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE
>>
>>34517778
You sick fuck, who the fuck pisses in bottles out of necessity? Piss bottles are a collector's item.
>>
op if you're underage call child protective services. One look st your mother and the unsanitary conditions you live in and they'll get you out right away
>>
>>34518211
I'm not underage
although this has been ruining my life from even when I was pre underage

like I have legit anxiety about being in my own fucking room because she walks in whenever the fuck she feels like it, at least my dad started knocking every time when I finally told him it bothered me so much

I'm using a goddamn fleshlight and semen is coming out of me and she just fucking waltzes in with absolutely no regard because I had to actually get up to pee this morning and I didn't bother to sneak to the bathroom so she wouldn't know

you would think after I've thrown shit at her for barging in during her drunken rages she would leave me the fuck alone
>>
>>34518306
Time to make a trip to the hardware store and buy yourself goddamn lock.
>>
>>34517778
have sex with you're mother
>>
>>34518306
Damn anon I feel you I too have a crazy (narcissist?) mom
>>
>>34518326
my doorknob is a cylinder with one of those old push button locks, even if it wasn't broken you can just stick something skinny in the hole on the other side to open it immediately
my dad refuses to fix it anyway because why the fuck should I have privacy in my own fucking room right
>>34518359
I honestly want to murder her
there is no one on the fucking planet I could even conceive of despising more than her
>>
>>34518306
That's why I fap at 2am before going to sleep
>>
>>34518503
>I honestly want to murder her
>there is no one on the fucking planet I could even conceive of despising more than her
I feel you.

I know it's fucked up to say, but I doubt I will even feel bad when my mom dies.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.