[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Valentines 2k17

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

So what are your plans robots? I sort of hinted at a friend to do something with me but it ended up with said friend being all like "nvm just go to sleep then" so I guess I'm sleeping this year. First valentine's alone in 8 years.
>>
>>34516771
Survived the previous 26, will this one too.

Who knows, maybe I even meet someone worthy of me.

There is time.
>>
>>34516832
Relationships suck. You aren't missing much. Just have fun if you can with anyone that is willing to spend some time with you. Broke up three months ago. It still stings.
>>
>>34516902
I have a good friend and we hit the clubs fairly regularly.

But as you can imagine girls there arent exactly the ''wanna get to know each other before intimacy'' type.

So we just chill, have fun and other than that I enjoy lifting.

Life is cool when you know yourself and know others.

Before I was desperate for bussy but I didnt know tht most girls cannot provide the level of intimacy (soul to soul) I expect. So until I meet one I'll be chillin on ma own.

Also, time heals all wounds. Keep your mind busy with smth u love doing, and friends help much, thats coming from a guy who always tried to handle his own, but you need a shoulder now and again. It helps a lot.
>>
Offer free meal on tinder
Fuck a fatty
Same as every year
>>
File: 1479159563752.jpg (68KB, 460x617px) Image search: [Google]
1479159563752.jpg
68KB, 460x617px
Nothing. It's just another day to me.
>>
Last year I watched True Tears

This year I think I'll read Ishiguro's Never Let Me go
>>
>>34516771
Last year a guy offered to pick me up and make me dinner but I was too scared to reply. Maybe I'll invite a friend over but I'll probably just end up alone on omegle.
>>
>>34517044
>>34517046
>>34517044

guess u get more from omegle being women.
>>
Are there going to be any robot streams?
>>
>>34517058
I wouldn't go that far anon. It's just something to do.
>>
>>34516771
What would your dream gift and day be from your gf?

I need an idea for my boyfriend and he's basically a neet.

You all seem to spend a lot of time imagining stuff like that instead of chad saying "blowjob" all the time
>>
>>34517200

I pitty the chad who expects bj for only valentines.

lets not confuse chads with cucks.
>>
>>34516771
It will be my 10 year anniversary with my gf. Just another normal day desu
>>
buy some chocolate, drink a bit of wine, and masturbate to a really romantic vanilla doujin
>>
>>34517219
Trust me, the frequency is not an issue which is why its such a silly response. I was thinking, comic books, video games, lingerie and a hand made card. Plus 50/50 on a nice dinner.

Would a neet like that?
>>
>>34516771
I spent the two last ones with a boy I had a crush on, but now I'll be spending them alone watching movies. Oh well
>>
File: t3_5qbbaf.jpg (350KB, 1312x1311px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5qbbaf.jpg
350KB, 1312x1311px
Watch the Valentines scene of my waifu and I until it gets seared into my brain that I'll have a vivid dream of it, same as last year.
>>
File: lsdubs.gif (2MB, 589x589px) Image search: [Google]
lsdubs.gif
2MB, 589x589px
>>34517044
>>34517200
>>34517311
>>34517355

How dare these dubs go uncheck'd
>>
>>34517813
You posted this already. Why did you post it again.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (91KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
91KB, 1000x800px
>>34517823
>tfw shitty Internet doesn't tell me if it goes through
>>
I was going to end all of the fucking normies but financial issues held me back. Fuck sake
>>
>>34517746
Hah. I got double dubs. My valentine's day Idea is a good one
>>
>>34516771
My girlfriend wants me to rent a cabin for us to have a getaway mini vacation at. It's looking at costing upwards of $600 just for a two day stay.

I miss being single and having money. One year for valentines day I went out and bought myself a wind waker hd edition wii u and a new TV. It was fucking fun.

Now instead I have to shell out a ton of money just to sleep in a different bed, all because my girlfriend wants it.

At least I will get sex I guess, but damn...
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.