[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't normies hate women,jews or niggers ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1476023365844.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476023365844.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
Why don't normies hate women,jews or niggers ?
>>
>>34516320
Well you see anon, women aren't all the same, every type of male there is, there is a female version of.
But niggers, oh boy, I'd say 90% of those fuckers are the same, and only 70% of Jewtubes are the same
>>
Because they're stupid, and they think it's okay to associate with subhuman garbage such as what OP listed above.
>>
>>34516320

They don't need to make themselves feel better by criticizing others, since they aren't all massive fuck ups.
>>
>>34516376
shut up reddit, no one asked you.
>>
white males are the autistic sociopath race

they're literally the natural enemy of everyone
>>
>>34516435
and here you go

not everyone has autism, who would've guessed
>>
it's funny how most people on here are always whining about "tfw no gf" "can't get a job" "am depressed"

yet they consider themselves the ever-superior WHITE MALE

really makes ya think
>>
The correct answer is that normalfags judge things by emotion and not thought.

The idea that 'women, jews or niggers' may be different in some way, causes a cognitive dissonance within the normalfag, and the resulting feeling of discomfort causes him to dismiss the idea without first considering it.
>>
File: fuckyouniggertron.png (27KB, 798x499px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyouniggertron.png
27KB, 798x499px
>>34516443
oh fuck off you little shit, I've never tainted myself with that trash, I'm only saying the truth
>>
>>34516527
if it talks like reddit and walks like reddit, it is reddit
>>
Why are you placing them in the same basket? Everyone hates jews.
>>
>>34516855
Even jews hate jews
>>
>>34516320
it was the normy thing to do at certain times and places
>>
>>34516435
This robot is very correct. Half you guys probably have very limited contact with anybody darker than over-milked hot coacoa. Also, having sex twice in your 30 years of living doesn't qualify you for blanket statements like "women suck."
>>
>>34516506
reeeeeeeeeeeeIt's easier to blame your problems on otherseeeeeee
>>
>>34517085
It is simply a matter of thinking about the nature of women.
>>
>>34516446
Yet everyone floods into their countries by the millions. Odd, isn't it?
>>
>>34517107
Isn't this exactly what niggers do?
>can't get a job
>racism
>can't get a white bitch
>racism
>go to jail for committing a crime
>racism
>go to jail for longer for being a repeat offender
>racism
>do drugs
>racism
>get shot attacking a police officer
>racism
>live in a ghetto hellhole that used to be a peaceful white suburb before blacks moved in
>racism
>flunk out of school
>racism
>home country is a hellhole of violence and poverty
>colonialism

And it goes on and on whether it's the U.S. or even Europe now. Throw in a couple of lines about poverty being the cause of their behavior every now and then despite poor whites not committing not half as much crime and they can live off of pity and misplaced sympathy for the rest of their lives
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.