[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one good reason to have children.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0683.jpg (39KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0683.jpg
39KB, 640x519px
Give me one good reason to have children.
>>
>>34516287

I can't give you a reason to have one, but I have one and plan to have more.
>>
>>34516287

It was the only thing we were born to do
>>
>>34516287
To be an abusive father.
>>
>>34516287
to chain down a qt
keep pumping her and she will never leave you.
>>
>>34516287
makes you not alone
>>
File: fritzl.jpg (26KB, 226x282px) Image search: [Google]
fritzl.jpg
26KB, 226x282px
>>34516857
fritzl, is that you?
>>
>>34516287

to stop staff abusing you in a government retirement home
>>
>>34516875
I would never be sexually attracted to my daughters shame on you for even implying that.

but my wife, I would pump her every night.
worked for my granda 12 kids an he is still with his qt.
>>
>>34516287
In case you have organ failure during your life, you can skip the waiting list and get a fresh organ from your offspring.
>>
>>34516322
>typical normo just here to blog about his own life
>>
>>34516287
Because thats what you live for.
Yeah, they'll shir everywhere and act like brats.
Yeah you'll have to put up with your bitch wife (if you dont adopt)
Yeah, it'll be tough money wise.
But you'll know that you are shaping a human bean to live and be better than you. You'll feel proud when they go to the uni you didnt, when they get the qt you didnt. And they'll owe you for that and when you are an old fart they'll help you not die when choking down pills. Family is what you are made for as a human
>>
File: 1480460413265.png (263KB, 688x402px) Image search: [Google]
1480460413265.png
263KB, 688x402px
>>34516287
kids are puppies that can learn tricks when you arent looking. fun investment tbqh.
>>
>>34516287
There isn't one. There are only artificial reasons you create yourself.

>muh ego
>muh save the white race
>i must propagate the species because my wiring tells me too and im a braindead zombie
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.