[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the last sentence triggers the robot I have been following

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12

File: Story.png (219KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Story.png
219KB, 1080x1920px
>the last sentence triggers the robot

I have been following the cosmopolitan/buzzfeed stories on snapchat for a while, the stuff that is seemingly promoted there is often, and I huge that word sparingly, degenerate.
Today they have for the second time in two weeks a story about some woman having three men as her partners, before that is was about a woman with a cucked man in an open relarionship, where only she fucked others.

Considering the whole "fuck white people, you are racist" narrative they are pushing along side this I do wonder what their end goal is.
Why do normies eat this shit up?
>>
>>34516105

We are living in the Kali Yuga

Only once this world dies will a better world be born
>>
>>34516105
robots get triggered that nobody wants to date them when they aren't actively seeking somebody to date. you know, basic shit like hygeine, good fashion sense and the ability to say more than hi, i'll have 20 nuggets, and thanks to a woman
>>
hypergamy is white culture you idiot

sandniggers, asians and everyone else didn't have this crap before white """""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""

blame whites for being defective sociopath humans
>>
>>34516105
This wouldn't trigger a robot because we have known this for years already and are constantly reminded each day we come here by it. It's just anther part of reality that will never change in our life times. It's like the sun rising in the east.
>>
>reading YA shit when you're in your 20s
>>
>>34516105
Are you sure normies aren't reading it for the same reason you are? A cheap thrill?
>>
>>34516105
Why in God's name would you date someone who reads that garbage. I'm pretty glad I'm a STEM researcher...

The girls I work woth are nothing like the stacies r9k presents. I think there's like literally one non-virgin in my doctoral cohort and she's in some Hindu arranged marriage lol
>>
>>34516124
For sure brah, whites definitely have a monopoly on historical male figures that kept multiple partners.

Yessir, never before seen in other cultures. No Haram for non whites of course
>>
>>34516276
>The girls I work woth are nothing like the stacies r9k presents.
>research girls are hot

honestly speaking, how often do they save their mustaches?
>>
>>34516143
That is actually an interesting idea, although I don't think so. There have just been over a million people marching in Washington who all still believed in the wage gap so I don't think we can really underestimate the stupidity of normies.

The thing that really gets me about these stories though is the things they just mention in passing, as if they are totally non controversial and common knowledge. Things like: wage gap, systemic racism, poc being oppressed, white people being racist, white supremacy, sexism and misogyny. It is always a propaganda piece, without any opposing views, the only actual news organization on there is CNN, who happily clap along with the narrative.
With millions of gullible normies viewing this shit, it makes me wonder if this is a symptom of what people actually believe on a large scale in society or partially a cause of that.
>>
>>34516295
>awwwwwwshit
Seriously though, it's that type of shit that's kept women out of STEM fields.
>>
>>34516123
well shit, what do we get in return for fulfilling those requirements?

a neurotic mess and a moist hole
gee fucking whizz
>>
>>34516292
cuckoldery, female overvalue, unwarranted chivalry, degeneracy are all on white """""people"""""""
>>
File: sexist.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
sexist.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Reminder that you should not dare to joke about women you sexist pig.
>>
File: 1485779555962.jpg (247KB, 1536x934px) Image search: [Google]
1485779555962.jpg
247KB, 1536x934px
Collection of highlights from the acrticle, enjoy
>>
File: eggy rage.png (610KB, 1554x398px) Image search: [Google]
eggy rage.png
610KB, 1554x398px
>>34516105
HOW FUCKING FAR CAN WE GO

How far down the degeneracy hole can we possibly fall before a nuclear holocaust clears us for good?
>>
File: 1429010937153.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1429010937153.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>34516474
>For many woman sex and alcohol have gone hand in hand since we lost our virginity.

Wait a minute I thought you couldn't consent to sex if you were drunk.
>>
>>34516525
>"But Chad was so flirty tee-hee"
>>
>>34516386
I don't care what anyone says. That meme made me kek

BREDDY GUUD :DDDDDDDDD
>>
File: 1404679916878.jpg (89KB, 300x404px) Image search: [Google]
1404679916878.jpg
89KB, 300x404px
>>34516583
Why can't women just say they want to be whores and want all the cocks? It's like they're scared for other women to find out but pretty much all of them are doing the same thing Chad
>>
>>34516474
>someone taller
triggered
>>
File: 157[1].jpg (104KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
157[1].jpg
104KB, 803x688px
There's no point. When I'm single and regularly fucking a couple FWB's,, I get pre-selected and then a bunch of other girls want to fuck, and all these girls always try to lock me down. Last time I actually DID get in a relationship with one of them because she seemed really cool and we got along well. Only a few months into us dating exclusively did she start to lose interest, even though *she* was the one who was trying her hardest to be my gf in the first place. She started losing attraction to me because I didn't have a harem of girls interested in me anymore.

Even if you have a gf, that's still not enough. You also STILL need multiple girls vying for you. Women literally prefer you to be a scumbag and flirt with other girls so you remain pre-selected. If you have a gf and want to keep her, you *need* to become Chad enough to have multiple women trying to be your gf
>>
File: atm machine.jpg (438KB, 479x1463px) Image search: [Google]
atm machine.jpg
438KB, 479x1463px
>[Getting drunk] is what plenty of single women do - and who can blame us for wanting a little liquid courage when the dating world can feel like The Hunger Games, with hundreds of amazing women all competing for the same few men.

>>34516105
If you want a women hate thread just say so.
>>
>>34516769

That big penis response is such a meme. I have a 7x5.5 dick. My ex literally had to buy a bigger dildo because my dick was so much bigger than hers that it did nothing for her once she got with me. Even tried to get me to make a mold of my dick so she could have a dildo of it (god I wish I did that now).

She still left me. And started banging a ton of effeminate asians.
>>
>>34516325
Good. Women are needed for babby and kitchen.
>>
>>34516846
well, it looks like both the "has a small penis" and "has a large penis" responses included everything from "definitely" to "definitely not." so maybe that woman fit into one of those categories? maybe it's not "such a meme," gaybo.
>>
feels good to know I quit this dumb game before I even started playing
>>
>>34516295
t. Another robot who only wants Stacy
>>
Non Chad men have been expendable throughout almost all of history. Just lol at being a sub8 male in 2017
>>
At least they admit the truth. It does not trigger me at all. Next step should be the free assisted suicide for all ugly men.
>>
>>34516117
It needs to hurry up.
>>
>>34516105
I'm not surprised.

Every time tinder and these other hook up sites do a study or release statistics, it's always the same results; a small few of the guys fuck almost all of the women.
>>
>>34516105

>same few men

So it's 95/5 rule?
>>
>>34516105
>I do wonder what their end goal is.
get robots (not that they know what robots are beyond "those pathetic alt-right dudes who are mad about not getting laid", or even refer to them as "robots" as opposed to something more plain like "the virgin male demographic") to start reading their magazine, increasing their ad revenue
>>
>>34517846
That's the nature of hypergamy, it doesn't magically stop at some point. Women will only ever get more choosey and more specific in what they want. The ultimate expression of it would literally be a 99/1 rule, if they had their ideal world.
>>
>>34516105
We live in a world that has been crafted by certain evolutionary pressures. These pressures are our God. They determine good and bad, right and wrong, alpha and beta. You must submit to them and do your best to adhere to the standards set by God. You must become Chad because that is what God wants.
>>
>>34516105
Watch this, https://youtu.be/fCn8zs912OE

80/20 rule confirmed by normie
>>
>>34518167

Sounds like fun. And women accuse men for the objectification of women.
>>
At least they've begun admitting that they only want the absolute top tier of men, instead of denying it like they used to.

That's something I guess.
>>
>>34518672

Right? And they get mad at us when we dream of dating someone 1-2 points higher on a 10 point than we are.
>>
>>34516525

It's only rape if you turn out to be unattractive the next morning.
>>
>>34516769
>45% wouldn't date a virgin
Us btfo
>>
File: 45621162567247.jpg (77KB, 1544x800px) Image search: [Google]
45621162567247.jpg
77KB, 1544x800px
>>34516105
>I have been following the cosmopolitan/buzzfeed stories on snapchat for a while
Why?
>the stuff that is seemingly promoted there is often, and I huge that word sparingly, degenerate.
no shit retards like you give them clicks and views, you wouldn't be there is it was about positive, wholesome things.
>I do wonder what their end goal is.
Site traffic. There was a woman that climb up the media ranks by just making articles about how awful *inset hobby* type guy was to date. She works at CNN now because of it. Her job there is basically how to grantee idiots like you will both tune in and keep coming back.
>Why do normies eat this shit up?
Because look at you, you are following it and sharing it with people, you are just as normie or worse you god damn idiot.
>>
File: 1431774222589.jpg (48KB, 391x960px) Image search: [Google]
1431774222589.jpg
48KB, 391x960px
>>34518719
I really wish I was a girl and get to choose what bullshit excuse I want to use to sleep with whoever I want whenever.
>Tehee Chad Please
>Oh Brad that was fun
>Vald impale me with your fuck stick
>Juan la mucha on my coucha
>>
>>34518905
You must not have a lot going on if you think being a slut is a better alternative to your current life
>>
File: 1404443248896.png (453KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
1404443248896.png
453KB, 500x436px
>>34518934
I really don't Anon I really don't. Plus there's nothing wrong with being a strong liberate womyn.
>>
>>34516474
Seems to me she's being critical of hook-up culture and saying how alcohol impairs women's judgement.
>>
>>34516732
Confirmed. I'm married and I get more affection from my wife when I flirt with other women. Worst/best part is she is smart enough to realise this and knows it's a primal instinct and whatever but can't shake it anyway: I'm just plain more attractive if I make another woman smile.
>>
File: MKVol8.png (201KB, 537x314px) Image search: [Google]
MKVol8.png
201KB, 537x314px
>>34516732
>>34519154
It's not flirting/making girls smile. It's being that Alpha. You can get them just as wet talking down some jerk, out foxing another guy, cheating a system, being stronger than your peers, smarter than them(As in actual smarts and applying them you self diagnose geniuses) hell just having the charm that makes everyone like being around you is enough to keep them wet and all over you.
Humans in general want the best they can get, the most unique they can get, the perfect prize and for women that's a man that controls his life and others with little effort.
>>
>>34516124
all women are hypergamous because that is their nature. the only reason some don't practice hypergamy is because the men in that culture discipline their women not to act on that nature but if you bring a Muslim girl to America she will practice her natural instinct of hypergamy because they are allowed to be more free. Men are the same when it comes to their dominance instinct but society restricts their nature by policing them if they try to steal,kill or take from others resources.Society has done a great job at policing and even restricting male sexuality and nature but it has done a great job at doing the opposite for women this is why American women are garbage they have no discipline and are free to practice their nature without consequences because they can just marry a beta and take his money away in divorce and run off to chad. only matter of time before this place you call America collapses.
>>
>>34516846
NOODLED
>>
>>34516124
Hypergamy is human nature, that is promoted by Jews for women.

You can't speak on the behalf of white people when you have no idea what white culture is. The culture we live in today is Jewish culture, white culture has been destroyed.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.