[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women in the current year + 1

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Relationship Goals.jpg (125KB, 592x750px) Image search: [Google]
Relationship Goals.jpg
125KB, 592x750px
>women in the current year + 1
>>
>>34515372
What do expect from niggers?
>>
>>34515372
>born just in time to see how far the degeneracy train goes
>>numerous variations of degeneracy
>>BJ's to warm your cock up <--- you are here
>>progressively worse degeneracy
>>
>>34515592
Guess we find ourselves in a timeline worth spectating eh?
>>
>OMFG Someone is fucking!
>Fucking = Degeneracy

Fuck off. People have always been like this, the advent of social media has just made it look like that shit is increasing.

Take a look at OP for instance. How did he find it? Because he went to look for it, he had interest. And if there is demand, there will be supply.

You know what the real degeneracy is? It's the people who keep looking at this shit, keep searching it and then clutch their pearls once they find it.
>>
>>34515707
The problem isn't that people are fucking.
People have always been fucking.

The problem is that they are so casual and open about it that they post it all over social media.

People have always been degenerates, but they kept it behind closed doors or tried to keep it secret.
Now degeneracy is celebrated.
>>
>>34515707
>he thinks it's a good thing to be a proud degenerate
>he thinks bragging about it is a good thing
>>
>>34515372
How come feminists don't complain about this?
>>
bae its lit senpai DESU
>>
>>34515372
At this point I don't know how I'm ever going to have sex, because I'm a virgin it's still a big deal for me but knowing that girls treat it like it's nothing really puts me so far behind. I'm going to be on such uneven levels if I ever meet someone.
>>
>>34516024

Man, that really makes me miss how my ex used to suck me off on our way back home at night. Great days.
>>
>>34516024
You'd think so, but you can get over it, if you ever stop giving a fuck.
>>
File: 1483996575792.jpg (10KB, 158x200px) Image search: [Google]
1483996575792.jpg
10KB, 158x200px
>>34516328
getting head while driving breski?
>>
>>34515372

It's called a joke you khv autist.
>>
People ask here what is problem with sex, and why is that degenerate.

Act of sex is not degenerate in it self, degenerate part is reason of doing it and today society is oriented on Hedonistic pursuit of happiness, so when people stop holding back urges and just go for what seems good and first sight people automatically become selfish monsters who would walk over anyone even their mothers to gain advantage in society.

I know alot of people myself that are like that, they have no problem stealing money from their parents, lying to anybody, pretending to be someone else, they are not loyal and always make excuses for their mistakes.

So imagine society filled with hordes of people like this that are running infrastructure you can't fucking rely on these wimp characters on anything because you can't trust them to do job properly, you can't trust them in business sense, in every way you look its flawled way of thinking.

So yeah go ahead and just pursuit your hedonistic desires all the way without any control but don't expect that these same people would give fuck if you are dying or you need help, hey they don't want to sacrafice their comfort to help you.

This why lefties in world are so hated, they try to present them self as strong moral people but yet on other hand only thing they care is about their hedonistic desires why do you think lefties can't agree on anything and turn back on eachother all time... because they don't really give shit they just want to have fun for them self.
>>
>>34516024
I don't think you have much to worry about no offense
>>
>>34515592
>>34515618
>Spectating

We're the protagonists.
The spectators are old people who can't even turn a pc on.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.