[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's a day like for someone with a girlfriend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: gf.jpg (38KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
gf.jpg
38KB, 960x540px
what's a day like for someone with a girlfriend?
>>
>>34515248
I wish i knew, anon, i wish i knew.
I'd imagine it would be nice to feel loved.
>>
>>34515248

Every day is like heaven on lsd.

When you do random shit, you are not just an anon doing random shit, you are anon WHO HAS A GF AND IS NOT A VIRGIN, doing random shit.

A permanent Buddha smirk graces your face, there is certain stillness in your soul, like a calm after the storm, when all the energies are exhausted.

The feeling of ease permeates your every cell and all of the activities in the body are harmonious, nothing can anger you, no one can make you doubt your self worth. You stroll trough the meadow of life, like a peasant pre teen girl living the simple joys in life, the best joys, which are free to all, while forest animals gather around and marvel at your innocent happiness, and dance, and dance.

It seems like your old life was just a bad dream, really bad dream from which you woke up.

There is no more awkwardness, no more tightness of spirit, no more anxiety around people scaring they will ask the: do you have a gf?

There is just peace. Just peace.

In many ways its like being dead, but alive to experience it.
>>
File: 1466768481409.png (265KB, 477x638px) Image search: [Google]
1466768481409.png
265KB, 477x638px
>>34515248
Mostly the same but you can have sex when you want to and can hug someone in bed at night. It's pretty chilling if you have a good relationship.
>>
uhh
i woke up and climbed over her because lived in a shoebox and she would have the spot opposite of the wall
then she would lie in bed for about 3 hours while i worked
then she would make herself breakfast maybe offer me some
leave for work
come back
she gets back
talk about whatever
we might eat dinner together
she goes on her computer and i on mine
i drink until i fall asleep hours after she had

that was pretty typical of a day
every now and then we'd do something together if our schedules matched up.

we broke up obviously
>>
>>34515248
How many days/weeks/months/years into the relationship?
>>
Its fucking shit. Ive been loved in a relationship ONCE (had numerous gfs/not a robotbhere/bud i do respect robots)

I literally just got rid of a girl from my room. When she came i was bamboozled with the pussy meme. But after i came i wanted tl murder that bitch... well not literally.. trust me pal. Sex is ok but its not that big of a deal. And having a gf is a nightmare. Having a lover on the other hand is heaven.. its marvelous. But ofc nive things only happen so often..

T. A dude who just fucked and still feels like shit.

P.s. picrelated
>>
>>34515248
Like any other day, I suppose.
Except I have to worry about shit like giving her a gift for out anniversary/special events,
keep in contact with her (occasionally say "hi")...
It's pretty nice, though. I really love her.
>>
>>34515600
Thats a big fucking light switch
>>
File: sweets ihl.png (1MB, 1600x1561px) Image search: [Google]
sweets ihl.png
1MB, 1600x1561px
>>34515600
Is that chik pregnant ?
looks like a baby bump goin on there

orrrrreeegino
>>
>>34515504
A man can dream...an end to this restless feelings
>>
Well, here was yesterday for me:
>wake up, play a couple of aether revolt drafts on magic the gathering online
>GF wakes up, sees me playing magic and listening to philip glass, says it's very on brand for me, gives me some kisses
>I make us a couple of sandwiches for breakfast
>we go to the muslim ban protest
>first protest I've ever been to, wouldn't have gone but she asked me to so fuck it
>was ok
>get lunch, a little girl compliments GF on her pokemon shirt, says her favorite pokemon is some newfangled diamond pokemon
>GF goes to do improv stuff, I head back home
>play a bunch of grim dawn while listening to a twin peaks podcast, put away laundry that GF did
>GF comes home, we watch seinfeld
>then we go to bed and I do some reading while she browses the internet and we watch our cat fuck around
was a pretty good day
>>
>thought girl liked me in 7th and 10th grade
>it was the happiest i've ever been
>for a brief period, every high was higher, and every low wasn't as low
>the feel of no gf has been so much worse since I've had a taste of the good life

just shit my fuck up
>>
>>34516078
You're a redditor aren't you
>>
>>34516410
Nope, in fact I've been on 4chan for over a decade.
>>
File: 706.jpg (48KB, 526x572px) Image search: [Google]
706.jpg
48KB, 526x572px
>>34516078
>>we go to the muslim ban protest
>>first protest I've ever been to, wouldn't have gone but she asked me to so fuck it
I might not have a gf, but at least I'm not a faggot
>>
>>34516481
I think I'm demonstrably not a faggot since I have a GF (female).
>>
>>34515248
I win and lose at the same time. Got the sweetest girl in the world who worships me cause Im Germanic and she's Lao its like El Salvadorian Asian. Sucks that she's not attractive. Is it worth it? I call her Yoko Ono.

>what do?
>>
>>34516534
>what do?
not fuck a girl who you don't plan on having a relationship with.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.