[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

looking for specific greentext

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: yn07NxT.jpg (50KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
yn07NxT.jpg
50KB, 500x365px
hey robots,

my gf just broke up with me and I'm pretty down. I recall finding a greentext here about some guy who met a girl during his teenage years but it didn't work out, they broke up again and in the years after the breakup he improved himself a lot, all with the goal of getting her back one day (which he didn't). in the end it said something like "so I had spent all these years becoming a better version of myself in order to be good enough for her, and now that these years have passed I realise that I'm happy in my life and I don't need her anymore, but I wouldn't have made it that far had I realised that I've probably long surpassed her"

thanks for any help
>>
>>34515031
There is no way out, enjoy your pain. Later.
>>
File: gh.jpg (17KB, 200x240px)
gh.jpg
17KB, 200x240px
>>34515031
It just takes time senpai. you are going to feel lonely and sad for a while but it will definitely pass and you will wonder why you even allowed this to hurt you like it is now. And you never know when someone new will appear. Just be careful and know you are vulnerable right now so watch out , do what makes you happy and just move on. I fell in love with an absolute 10/10 Qt once , wanted to marry her even went to the courthouse with her to get the paperwork. She was only 17 and I was in my late 20's - we couldn't get the marriage license unless her parents signed so she went back home to get all that going and never came back....she is now married to a guy in the Navy and has kids and is extremely happy , I let that destroy me for YEARS - but now that I have met others I don't feel the same at all for her and I am actually happy for her. ..Brah - it passes...just give it time. - btw I actually reacted from that by getting into exercise , she came into the place I was working one day a couple years latter on by chance and seen me and I could fucking FEEL the shock and disappointment because I have improved myself far beyond what she ever gave me credit for being able to do...it was sweet lol. best wished senpai - sorry you are going through this.
>>
>>34515134
But it hurts dude, it hurts knowing that this part of life is over, y'know. She's been with me for six years, for all my youth basically.
>>
File: 111 - 6BR2bEC.jpg (6KB, 250x164px)
111 - 6BR2bEC.jpg
6KB, 250x164px
>>34516149
>be a normie dumb fuck
>fall for the vaginal jew
>post on r9k to laugh at robots
>eventually the roastie shows its true colors
>"pls help me robots"

top kek. Oh normies..never change..
>>
>>34516717
Lol so true. The ride never ends.

Enjoy your depression normie orbiter.

Love all the fags crying about gfs thars a ton today here.
>>
>>34516149
Well - as far as relationships go nothing is %100 certain , which means she could always get back with you , but it will likely not feel the same again and then you will have to deal with jealousy you may hide and not knowing what she did during your time apart - so it is basically spoiled for now at least . Granted, I don't know anything about her so not trying to say she is playing around but one thing I have learned about women - they change their mind about men allot and often out of the blue for no real reason and I am not sure I have ever known one to be %100 "for you only" but if we are honest - guys are not much different. Best advice I can think of right now is don't go around being a sad sack , keep your head up and keep your pride , that alone may draw her back in if she doesn't see you falling apart like an abandoned housewife , crying and moping around. Just live life as usual and have as much fun as you can get your hands on - laugh , party , have fun , make new friends. I guarantee if she sees you giving up over this she will likely never want anything to do with you again. Women do shit like this I think subconsciously - they test men in weird ways like , they test their sexuality by asking them to do shit they would normally not do (suck dick , dress gay, etc) and then when the guys Do go through with that they seem to get distant...same principal here...maybe subconsciously she is testing your manhood..seeing if you will flake out just because things are cold between you now. There is no doubt you are hurting and there is nothing wrong with that - just keep your pain private and your courage public. That is the best advice I can think of friend. The thing to remember is - your sadness will pass - life will go on and compared to some of the things awaiting you in life , this may seem relatively insignificant in the longer view.
>>
>>34516717
This.
OP you're a normie, you got what was coming for you, now fuck off
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.