[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Father-Daughter Relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 0099_ev110a_AA_AF.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
0099_ev110a_AA_AF.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Hypothetically, you're a single father and you have a cute daughter. You're really close to your daughter and have a strong relationship.

One day your young daughter confesses her feelings to you. You softly reject her and say you love her as a father but your daughter doesn't give up on her feelings. She continues to love you more and more well into her teens, never wavering.

She tries again, now a beautiful young woman, and confesses that she's fallen deeply in love with you and she wants to marry you and bear your children. She doesn't care that you're her father and she can't forget her feelings for you. She can only be happy being with you and she'll never give up on her feelings for you.

What do you do?
>>
Well, if she's that committed to me then I'd be a bad father to reject her. I want her to be happy.
>>
i don't like this anime
>>
Chastise her for growing up into a redneck and send her off to computer science school.
>>
chain her up to a chair and have her watch me fuck her mother for hours while a vibrator is running at max on her clit. i want her to scream and beg for me but i wont give it to her.

i want her to explode green with envy and lust.
>>
>>34514314
Creepy dude. Don't have kids. You've got predator written all over your face
>>
Is this actually happening to you, OP? If yes, I suggest marrying her.
>>
>>34514394
I'mma go out on a limb here and say the OP is the daughter in this scenario.

>>34514314
Am I right?
>>
>>34514468
It's not legal to marry your daughter though.
>>
I'd probably do it. I'm not into incest but I'd be a complete sucker for my little girl so I would do it to make her happy.
>>
When I was 11 I told my dad I wanted to marry him but he thought it was just a crush. I told him I still wanted to marry him and he thinks I'm weird now.
>>
>>34515300
That's fairly gay anon
>>
its degeneracy and must be stopped
>>
>>34514314
I'd just let her live with me until she got over it or made a move on my dick
>>
File: S6njTTz.gif (266KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
S6njTTz.gif
266KB, 480x270px
It's not everyday you get to cuck the shit out of your daughter, am I right boys?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.