[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will pray for everyone that posts in this thread. Originalo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

I will pray for everyone that posts in this thread.

Originalo commento thread number four I think
>>
Pray for me senpai
>>
>>34514059
I'm a repressed tranny that thinks about killing themself daily I could use a prayer.
>>
File: greatestofalltime.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
greatestofalltime.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
shoot heroin hail satan
>>
I'm anon. I'm going to pray for you in return.
>>
File: 1485532497295.jpg (91KB, 938x512px)
1485532497295.jpg
91KB, 938x512px
This is going to be the last thread like this that I make here. God is calling me away from this place. But even though I won't be making these threads anymore I am always thinking about you and praying for everyone suffering in loneliness on imageboards every day, and especially for my friends on /r9k/.
>>
File: 1481989478049.jpg (67KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
1481989478049.jpg
67KB, 800x530px
Hit me with that prayer senpai.
>>
>>34514223
How come anon? We need more positivity around here.
>>
>>34514288
God wants me to step away from this place, at least for a time, to purify my heart. I am weak willed and too morbidly curious for my own good when it comes to reading and participating in threads here that I know aren't good for me. If someone stronger than me wants to pick up the torch to bring light to /r9k/ it would make me very happy. But I will still be praying for all my friends here every day, even though I won't physically be present anymore.
>>
File: 36505587_p88_master1200.jpg (339KB, 698x1038px) Image search: [Google]
36505587_p88_master1200.jpg
339KB, 698x1038px
>>34514059
Don't you know we're the laborers, the ones doing the work in the field? The harvest is surely plentiful but let nothing go to waste. You must hurry and consecrate yourself! Life is brief and there's not much time. Keep your treasure in heaven so nothing may take away your pleasantness! Only if you're pleasant can you be a clean passage for His waters to flow so our brothers and sisters may drink!

You're weak only because you refuse to drink from His spirit. Instead you drink from the dirty waters of the world that leave you sick and still thirsty. Even its sources of water dry up and change, but His is always found in the same place and completely quenches the spirit's thirst!

Whenever you feel weak, you must sit with eyes closed and go within in fervent prayer, and go straight home to His loving embrace! You have my blessing and all the angels!
>>
>>34514059
pray for me to find myself fampai
>>
Going back to aa/na tomorrow. Pray for me anon. It's only been a damn month and I've relapsed twice. Last time it was alcohol from mouthwash after not sleeping for days. No matter how hard I try I still don't feel like I deserve to be clean or be loved. Can't sleep and I'm always stressed, pls help.
>>
>>34514393
I have also realized that /r9k/ can be pretty toxic. I have a good filter set built up. It's interesting to see how on some days, there are more filtered threads than others. What is in all of those threads? It's a box that I don't open.
>>
>>34514059
My name is Jona
>>
Lmao if your prayers are strong enough for me then ok
>>
>>34514059
That's kind.
>>
>>34514059
Please pray for my deliverance from this purgatory I've found myself in.
Or is it Hell?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.