[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is what I get for trying to go full normie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: kill me.png (118KB, 560x620px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
118KB, 560x620px
This is what I get for trying to go full normie
>>
I don't get it
Explain dumb fag
>>
if shes hot fuck her and ditch her if she's not hot get out now
>>
the only responses on dating sites i ever get are single mothers.
i don't want to be around some squealing little shit machine but i need to do sex so badly.
would it be too much if i asked them to give the kids up for adoption before we go on a date?
it's your mistake not mine i want nothing to do with it.
>>
>>34513448
almost no one would do that
>>
>>34513464
and that's why i hate single mothers. theyre selfish.
>>
File: Cucked.jpg (7KB, 185x272px) Image search: [Google]
Cucked.jpg
7KB, 185x272px
>>34513393
Jesus fucking christ anon

Have you no shame?
>>
I tried dating a single mother once. She was refusing to have sex until marriage saying she wasn't going to make the same mistake twice. She didn't mention that until the 3rd date. I broke up with her 2 days later. No one else will date me except single mothers so I am still a virgin.
>>
>>34513528
Correct choice.
>>
>>34513427
>>34513448
>>34513494
>>34513528

OP here, background: This is someone I work with and already gave the benis to. She casually told me she had a daughter after a drink today.

I cut all contact immediately.
>>
>>34513575
How can you cut contact while being coworkers?
>>
>>34513655
I have the ability to switch sections of the complex at will.
>>
>>34513575

How old is her daughter, where's the father and where do you guys work?
>>
>>34513575
>>34513721
You're a complete scumbag and likely a sociopath. Get the fuck off your keyboard and turn yourself into the police: what you did was virtually rape.
>>
>>34513575
>I cut all contact immediately.
Why?
>>
>>34513575
I'm not one for white knight comments, but don't you think that's a little on the cold side?

I'm not telling you to date this woman, but you could stay friends with her (and if you're lucky get a fuckbuddy out of it) single parents do still get lonely you know
>>
God why is everyone so fucking autistic just tell her that this wasn't what you were looking for wish her well then say goodbye, Jesus Christ
>>
>>34513575
why not just invest 0 effort into the relationship and continue getting easy sex?
>>
>>34513575
you should be honest with her like she's asking you to be

if you don't want to get sucked into a bad situation, that's smart, but don't do it like this.

t. someone who knows how it feels to be ignored and abandoned
>>
>>34513575
Disregard the white knights - you did everything correctly.
>>
>>34513575

mean dude

have some empathy
>>
>>34513575
i hope you die alone originally of course
>>
>>34513575
Lol you don't have to marry her and adopt the kid. You never even have to see the kid, just keep fucking her?
>>
>>34513575
And now you have to work with her.

Smart move.
>>
OP here, I actually like penis.
>>
>>34513893
>>34513820
>>34513809

true m8 but I'm looking for more, I'm lonely.
>>
>>34513575
>OP actually not dumb for once
you did good, don't listen to the whiteknight beta orbiters
>>
>>34513975
Having a lonely single mother as a fucktoy is better than not having anything at all. Single moms are easy and desperate, she will probably let you do anything you want to her. If she's hot you should for sure keep fucking her.
>>
>>34513448
Ayy This is why you're a robot........................
>>
>>34513575
You did good man, but I'll agree with the white knights about not completely cutting contact. You should tell her the truth and then cut contact if you want, it'll work out better for the both of you.
>>
>>34513575
>I work with
>cut all contact immediately.

hmmmmmmmmm
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.