[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self-proclaimed autistic normie vs Self proclaimed autistic robot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 21

File: IMG_0729.png (118KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0729.png
118KB, 640x1136px
This is a texting discussion I had with someone I've known for a long time.

If you read this, "K"-kun, realize that this is the kind of pathetic person that I am, and I'm sorry that this discussion had to ever end up in place like this. You're free to react to it however you want, and I'll accept it.

Rate this discussion, /r9k/. Who is right?

Does this person have that answer to life we're all looking for?

Is it ok to finally believe that there is someone out there who truly wants help me?
>>
File: IMG_0730.png (107KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0730.png
107KB, 640x1136px
con't

frebuferkbwfhjrsdb
>>
File: IMG_0731.png (123KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0731.png
123KB, 640x1136px
con't

rfnehwfbhrekwbfer
>>
File: IMG_0732.png (112KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0732.png
112KB, 640x1136px
con't

frewhfbrwekfubrhjwe
>>
File: IMG_0733.png (106KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0733.png
106KB, 640x1136px
con't

frnewhkfrewbf
>>
File: IMG_0734.png (122KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0734.png
122KB, 640x1136px
con't

rfehwbrfejw
>>
con't

fchsjbk
>>
File: IMG_0735.png (127KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0735.png
127KB, 640x1136px
>>34512294
con't

woops.jpg
>>
File: IMG_0736.png (139KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0736.png
139KB, 640x1136px
con't

frehwfbrejw
>>
File: IMG_0737.png (106KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0737.png
106KB, 640x1136px
con't

fre
>>
File: IMG_0738.png (117KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0738.png
117KB, 640x1136px
con't

fbherwkf
>>
File: IMG_0739.png (132KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0739.png
132KB, 640x1136px
con't

frehwbfrej
>>
File: IMG_0740.png (132KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0740.png
132KB, 640x1136px
con't

frenwrwe
>>
con't

ferhbfreb
>>
He seems like a cool guy. You're the one sperging out.
>>
What a self-pity dick measuring contest. Nobody gives a fuck about your retarded drama.
>>
File: IMG_0741.png (121KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0741.png
121KB, 640x1136px
>>34512391
con't

frehfbrej
>>
con't

frebjekbfuer
>>
File: IMG_0742.png (112KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0742.png
112KB, 640x1136px
con't

frjbekrbj
>>
File: IMG_0743.png (114KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0743.png
114KB, 640x1136px
con't

frnejkwf
>>
File: IMG_0744.png (106KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0744.png
106KB, 640x1136px
end.

fhsekbfj
>>
>>34512399
How am I the one sperging out?

>>34512401
You cared enough to get this far.
>>
Both sides are eh, but grey text is definitely kinda shitty about it imo.
>>
>>34512555
How so?

originalifamfrejfewngr
>>
>>34512233
You sound pretty whiny and like you are clamoring for attention, but that doesn't at all deny that possibility that you're an autistic robot.
You're friend, however, is normal. He brings up 0 points that help him prove he is antisocial and basically just says what typical teenage girls say about their lives "my friends are all just social rejects" and believe me, a lot of people think they are rejects simply because, and your friend says this himself, their lives are not going the way they want. <<Literally fucking everybody except for the very lucky or the old. Basically, your friend is a massive bitch who can't stand the fact that he's normal and mediocre and resorts to the excuse that he must be autistic. You should punch him in the face next time you see him, for his own good
>>
Damn I only read 2 posts into that but all I can say is OP are you autistic?

EVERYTHING IS RELATIVE ! ~ NOBODY GOES BY YOUR CRITERIA STANDARDS SELF-PERCEPTION AND GAUGE METER

Ex: Tiger Woods thinks he's bad at golf.
>he says he's mediocre.
>the other golfer thinks:
1) he has low self esteem?! wtf?!
or 2) he's being humble 3) he's shitposting 4) he's being fucking ironic 5) he's a perfectionist 6) he's joking

You don't know any of these things.

If I call myself "antisocial", another robot might think I legitimately don't go out of the house and have 0 friends. He doesn't know in what /way/ I mean this. Maybe I go out 7 nights in a row, or used to, but because I go out 6.8 instead of 7, I think I'm being antisocial.

So I genuinely call myself antisocial.

Everyone has different standards for themselves, and your definition of ___ isn't the other person's definition. You don't know what tone and what way they're insinuating.

sometimes i say i'm autistic
but it doesn't mean i legitimately have autism
or i have issues talking to people, ever.
it just means im being dumb lmao
or not doing what i want myself to do when ive done it before and i can and there seriously no problem ever doing it again. its jokes

i couldnt read past the 2nd 3rd pic but it sounds like you got mad at what someone said? idk

maybe people self depreciate as a means of action / call to action

>ugh why cant i find a bf that does ___
in my head: GO TALK TO THE BOY THAT DOES _____

who is literally right there, nowhere to look
and tehres a million

maybe i shouldnt type iwhtout reading your entire post but rly this was on m mind lately lmao

i can say im bad at ___
and you might think im a novice
but i might be thinking, well i havent won the nobel prize for it so i suck ass. :D

idk gl ffamsz
>>
youre literally getting mad that people meme

memes arent always/often real sometimes theyre just funny
>>
all im saying is
dont take words too seriously
unless you know where they're coming from.
>>
File: 1482124729770.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1482124729770.png
42KB, 655x509px
>>34512690
hes right you know
ORUGNAL
>>
File: lmao.png (79KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
79KB, 500x566px
i hope i guessed what ur convo was about without reading lmao if not just ignore ahahahahahaha:;D
>>
jesus christ dude whats with all the drama, are you a teen?
>>
>>34512329
you got trust issues and self esteem issues

keep a good friend and thank him/her she's supporting you and showing you the light
>>
>>34512587
something about implying just putting on some facade and ta-da your problem's solved seems shitty to me, i'unno.
>>
>>34512233
If you're the self-proclaimed autist then I do feel your pain. Its harder to put a mask on to do the normie dance than most people for me. Its exhausting and I never EVER feel less comfortable even with successful repetition.

Anyways, you shouldn't turn into a sullen child when people give you advice. They only appear arrogant or ego stroking because they don't hate themselves like you appear to do. So when there's hope in their words, you react aversely to it because you don't believe you're capable.

I honestly don't blame your attitude, but you can just dismiss them as another idealistic normie faggot without becoming adversarial and trying to attack them for attempting to help you; in the limited normie-faggot way they're only capable of doing.
>>
>>34512744
I agree. There's no fucking way its that simple.

If it was, anyone could do it. The fact of the matter is, this guy is a genuine normie, and the fact that he has to pose as some autistic person just to relate is demented.
>>
>Having someone to talk to your problems about instead of dwelling on them alone for years
BE GONE NORMIE
LEAVE THIS PLACE AND NEVER RETURN
>>
>>34512861
There are many different forms and levels of autism you miserable cunt. Keep pushing away what seems like one of the only people who gives a fuck about you though because he's not autistic enough or sperg out enough to tick all your boxes, I'm sure you'll end up much happier once you destroy the friendship.
>>
>>34512861
Agreed. Mental illness/disorders being "trendy" and worn like an accessory in general is upsetting and stupid.
>>
>>34512901
What makes you so sure he isn't doing this just to make himself look better?

I would place a confident bet that he would be 100% willing to go up to his own friends and show this whole ordeal to them just so he can seem like that much more of an "ideal" human for helping someone out.
>>
>>34512405
Maybe the reason why he has friends and could still be socially awkward/introverted and you don't is because he is a genuinely nice person and people can sense that, whereas you wallow in self pity, have trust issues, and generally view everyone else with envy. I remember several quiet and reserved people at my school who were liked because they were nice people and cared about others.
>>
>>34513020
I guess iI don't know that for sure I don't know him or you.

But like he pointed out, you can't go through life assuming every person who is nice to you is doing it for alterior motives, you're making your own situation worse, can you honestly not see that?
>>
>>34512699

We're both just marginally similar people who have just been friends for a while. The robot is the OP, me.

And no. Neither of us are girls, fuck off with that shit.

>>34512721

One of us is a teen. But only one of us actually looks like one. Can you guess which?
>>
File: 1483934511435.png (204KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483934511435.png
204KB, 480x480px
I'm so glad I'm not autistic. You're seriously just torturing yourself, OP. You're probably legitimately mentally fucked up so it's not like you're in control of it or anything, but he is not being the asshole. You are telling him he's an asshole (apparently out of the blue) and the entire conversation is just yourself ignoring anything he says and repeating your own little "everyone's help is invalid because they do it for selfish reasons" rhetoric, trying to convince him and probably yourself too. I have no idea how to help you, I think that dude would be an amazing friend based on what I read, and I think if you take a more selfish approach then other people's selfishness won't bother you so much, because there are selfish components to every interaction, every relationship, but they don't need to be the only or even the defining components.
>>
>>34513204
You think I would be fucking repeating that rhetoric like the deranged autist that he is probably imagining right now just because I can?

I want to believe that there are people in my life that haven't given up on me. I really

Really. fucking do. You have no idea how much it hurts to have to even come down to posting a discussion on a site like this, involving the words of someone who doesn't even have anything to do with this place.
>>
>>34513284
This guy will give up on you if you keep acting like a cunt. You're self destructing. Stop.

Or don't and be more alone than ever. I honestly don't care.
>>
>>34513284
I don't fully understand your first line.

The rest of it:
This dude didn't give up on you. I haven't given up on you. Giving up on you looks different, it looks like nobody helping at all. What I see is people trying to help and you're pushing them away because maybe to you their help feels and looks like it isn't help, and I don't know how to make you look at it differently, I think only you can do that. Like I said, maybe you need to try being a little more selfish. You want help? Seek it out, forget their motives, if you think you can gain any iota of momentum toward your goals from them then seize it, beg for it, listen to it. They might not be right, but non-autistic humans bond over helping and being helped. By accepting help from people that offer it, even if they do it for their own personal gain, even if it doesn't really help you that much, it still is a force that drives them to care for you. Again, there are usually selfish facets to every interaction, because everyone wants something from everyone, but making friends and forming bonds is about making that selfishness less important.
>>
I stopped reading after around 4 images.

Fuck off op I want that minute of my life back.
>>
>>34513635
Its whatever. Do what you want.

Even if its just the first 4 images though, what did you think?
>>
File: Never Forget.gif (2MB, 495x480px) Image search: [Google]
Never Forget.gif
2MB, 495x480px
Okay but now I'm giving up on you, peace out OP.

If I were you I would stop trying to push everyone away, except I would also be extremely self-destructively autistic, so we probably couldn't help ourselves to just bring everything down in a smoldering pile of ash.

I think it's funny that you're so concerned that he's being nice to you and trying to help you simply to show his chat log with everyone to score some "I'm a nice guy!" points, when you come here and post the chat log searching for some validation yourself.
>>
>>34513672
Your friend sounds like a faggot and got BTFO'd
>>
>>34513677
I'm not looking for any self-validation, I don't need that shit. Someone who's truly used to consistently being wrong in normie society, doesn't fucking care.

I want to know, how you figure that this is a person who is genuinely trying to help me.
>>
>>34512265
>anyone can fake an outgoing persona for the sake of having a good time
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>34513715
No answer anyone gives will convince you. You've made up your mind, just tell him you're too autistic for friends and die alone
>>
>>34513715
Pretty much this >>34513867
You don't want help, or from the looks of it don't even have the mental capacity to receive any "help" you're given. You're just looking for people to validate what you've already decided on. If your friend wasn't being genuine, he would've left you on read, or told you to fuck off instead of going back & forth with you trying to help you find a solution.
>>
if youre both guys he has no reason to fuck you over, women do that shit.
>>
>>34512233
the actual autism is strong here
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.