[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people Like League of Legends?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Mami is the best.png (360KB, 900x992px) Image search: [Google]
Mami is the best.png
360KB, 900x992px
Let's take the worst part of an MMO (grinding to the top level) and make that the main mechanic of the game.

Brilliant, flawless, 10/10.

Let's not forget, time consuming, annoying immature userbase, and waiting around for matches to start.

And you also have to learn the detailed builds and nuances to each and every single last champion, google tells me there are 134 champions but there could be more.

It couldn't be any more of a grating chore if it tried. Give me one good reason why I should play this game?
>>
>>34512013
You shouldn't you're obviously a shitter so please stay playing single player games where retards like you belong.
>>
File: 30068598.jpg (155KB, 814x547px) Image search: [Google]
30068598.jpg
155KB, 814x547px
>>34512013
because its fun, lets you be a part of a community and lol players arent hard to find irl, good money sink since most people have excess cash, feels fulfilling to climb ranked, and the waifus and husbandos are great

also comfy bfs~
>>
>>34512013
i don't really like it but i have some friends who do, and supporting is kinda fun

i guess i play for the social aspect, but with people i know, not toxic randoms
>>
>>34512124
Exactly this. I have a group of old high school friends whom I never see irl anymore, but I sometimes get invited to play league with them, and it's always fun.
>>
File: 1481447479785.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481447479785.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
normies can't handle high IQ games that require skill

it's why quake gave way to casual trash like cod and overwatch

it's why streetfighter 3 gave way to sf5 and smash brothers

it's why starcraft got taken over by the MOBA genre

normies hate to play games that require skill, so the game developers make dumbed down games where you grind for stuff, microtransactions, etc- so then skill isn't how the game plays and normies don't get mad from being fragged by thresh's rocket launcher or Boxer's battlecruisers 50 times in a row until they REEEE
>>
Maybe like 15 champs are even worth using.
>>
>>34512013
>brainlet complaining about a game because it requires too much effort
>>
>>34512013
Because people addicted to endless climbing, so anyone that plays almost any online game. Gets the satisfaction of grinding to max level, getting fully geared and tearing shit up all in the span of around an hour.
>>
>>34512013
it's fucking trash and anyone who's ranked thinks they are a fucking god of moba when they are playing a babby mode game where it requires next to no skill to be "good". The game itself is garbage but the community is what really takes it to the next level of shit.
>>
>>34512215
Ok Mr are you challenger? No you're just a low to mid tier player in every single game you play that thinks he can talk about skill when he in fact is a shit tier player. Come at me dude I've been close to the highest rank in every game I've ever played sc2 csgo lol dota anything just name it. Please keep your low to mid tier opinions to yourself.
>>
>>34512215
t. bronze
>>
>>34512163
I agree with most of what you said but
>league requires skill
Maybe if you want to get on a professional level, but it doesn't take much brain to crush autistic kiddies on solo queue using a cancer champ.
>>
>>34512260
I was implying that LoL didn't require skill. Reread the post.
>>
>>34512247
>>34512258
You can go ahead defend this pile of garbage, doesn't change what it is.
>>
>>34512306
t. bronze 5
>>
>>34512319
awww you sound upset, are you regretting pouring hours into your trash moba?
>>
>>34512412
t. bronze 5 0 lp
>>
>>34512412
>awww
Back to plebbit you go
>>
>>34512013
I dont play it anymore really but it's less so memorizing and more so knowing what items do and tieing them into the champion you are playing, and the main reason why you would play it in the first place it to try to get challenger (the highest rank possible) or playino with friends if you have them, but don't play it, it's toxic and boring without other people
>>
>>34512013
Old Chall s2, s3 here.
I've been spaming this game for so long when I was in uni. It's good at first, you feel rewarded for being better and winning elo but slowly you notice that you're not having fun anymore, just addicted to those LP and just like that you waste hours of your life and gain nothing.
Game is garbage like its community.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.