[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just drank for the first time.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: dummy.jpg (23KB, 452x452px) Image search: [Google]
dummy.jpg
23KB, 452x452px
didn't even get buzzed and tastes terrible. kinda overrated imho.
>>
>didn't even get buzzed

Being drunk is when it begins to be fun you cuck.
You also probably got some really cheap shit if it tastes terrible.
>>
Did you take a sip of your dad's beer or something?
>>
>>34511487
trust me you def didn't drink

try drinking the entire bottle. first time i ever drank was 750mls of 12.5 wine

i was pretty fucked up but mostly because i was "around" other people and i ended up saying alot of unfiltered shit

btw try drinking that much and doing something mechanical like a super hard videogame or someshit

the effects of alcohol are very apparent but they're also quite shit and highly overrated. i have no idea how anyone can get addicted to drinking. it feels like shit and just the real physical part of literally drinking the liquid is super super super annoying

i'll stick to cocaine tyvm
>>
>>34511487
Drink more next time then idiot
>>
you don't drink to get buzzed anon
>>
>>34511487
>didn't even get buzzed [...] kinda overrated imho.
you just admitted to not having experienced the effects of alcohol and that it is overrated in the same paragraph

kys
>>
>>34511487
>didn't even get buzzed
There's your problem, anon. Go buy something 20%+ by volume and then come back to us
>>
Sipping on a Mike's Hard Lemonade for an hour isn't drinking Anon. Knock back a couple shots, down a bottle of beer, and sip on a mixed drink, THEN tell us how you feel.
>>
>>34511487
lol babby's first drink. Come back to us in 3 years when you can appreciate beer.
>>
>>34511487
dumb frogposter

you don't know shit
>>
File: 1483199215956.jpg (9KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
1483199215956.jpg
9KB, 267x181px
>really only like beer
>got into craft beer because of this and really enjoy the varied flavors, have trouble enjoying normal beer now
>tfw this makes me a pretentious faggot in the eyes of everyone
>>
File: kysJEqO.jpg (572KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
kysJEqO.jpg
572KB, 1440x900px
>>34511487
What did you drink?

How much did you have?
>>
File: 1472965450460.jpg (117KB, 669x677px) Image search: [Google]
1472965450460.jpg
117KB, 669x677px
Same, I think? yesterday. Had 2 big margaritas, was okay.
>>
Guy, you gotta drink better tasting and harder shit, drink it quickly, don't nurse it, and GET DRUNK DUMMY! You're basically complaining that your first time was with an ugly broad and you didn't cum so sex is overrated. No anon, sex isn't overrated. Bad sex is, and bad booze is, and bad life is. Go buy a bottle of Johnny Walker Gold and get hammered.
>>
Don't listen to anyone who tells you to drink ridiculous amounts, if you're not ready for it then don't do it.

But you definitely didn't drink enough, next time drink until you start feeling more loose and happy, then stop there or try to maintain it.

I drink to get buzzed, or sorta drunk; drinking to get trashed isn't fun towards the end, and the hangover isn't worth it.
>>
>>34511487
That's because you probably had beer, you moron. To get drunk, you either need hard liquor (I'd recommend mixing it with coke) or a ton of beer.

Either way, remember to drink lots of water or else you'll puke.
>>
File: pia-mia.jpg (32KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
pia-mia.jpg
32KB, 600x400px
>>34511487
It's a subtle thing.

For one, you gotta find a drink you like. Once you have that nailed down it literally just loosens you up. So after a drink or two, you're a bit more relaxed, conversations are more lively, etc. Drinking alone generally isn't worth it unless you want to get drunk. And getting drunk alone is pretty pathetic, so weigh your options I guess.

Personally I rarely drink anymore. When I do, I like a nice cider or pale lager. Finding your taste takes some time, and if you want to do it, just mix up what you buy every time.
>>
>I just drank for the first time
What the fuck? How old are you?
>>
>>34513272
He's prolly 9
>>
>>34513272
> tfw i drank for the first time when i was 21
I tried it once when I was a lil shit in school and it tasted terrible so I avoided it for almost 10 years.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.