[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yo fembot here im being completely honest here, but are guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 20

File: shit.jpg (273KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
273KB, 1024x1536px
yo fembot here
im being completely honest here, but are guys okay with tall girls? I've dated about 3 guys in my 18 years of existence and all of them were shorter than me, I really don't have a problem with I honestly could care less height has never been my thing, but why is it that they must showcase their "alpha"ness being shorter than me? why can't they just act like decent human being instead of reminding me how "manly" they are. why has height become such an important thing in people's life, it's so fucking annoying, im 6'3 and extremely feminine why try so fucking hard?
>this isn't bait
am i alone here? i know im not crazy
>>
If those guys are over 5'10", it's because your height is challenging their identity. Actual manlets are a-okay with it, because they've never seen height as being part of their identity.
>>
I'm a turbo manlet will you be my tall gf?
>>
>why has height become such an important thing in people's life

because society and dating standards has constantly shoved in our faces "tall men are better"
>>
>>34510896
I don't think tall girls are very attractive in general(don't like the proportions), and it's really not cute when the girl is bigger. So at 6'3" there's no way I'd date you. Wouldn't mind being friends but frankly it's just too awkward. I'd want to be able to pick up my girl with ease.
>>
>>34510896
what are some examples of the things they did to show off their "manliness"
>>
stop with the fucking bait you turbo autist
I get that you're bored and want to stir the pot and make fun of all the little virgins on R9k but you need to go, you're just sinking this place even deeper in to shit
>>
>>34510896
as long as you don't say dumb shit like you only date guys taller than you

i'd date a girl taller me in a blink, I'm 6'0
>>
>>34510896
Im 6'3 and I've always wanted to date a girl taller than me
>>
>>34510896
I don't care anymore. If you actually have an interest in me you could be 7ft for all I care. But for most normal men who aren't khhv then yeah a girls height matters a great deal and a girl taller than them is a threat to their masculinity.
>>
show tits or go away
>>
timestamped feet or this is bait
>>
>>34510926
Most were around the 5'9-6'0 range, I've been talking to a real sweet 5'6 dude. also stop saying manlet, that's such a stupid phrase, heard that shit alot from those guys.

>>34510964
Get into constant fights and show off how many fights they've been in like it cool, constantly talk about how height doesn't matter and "My dicks still huge xd"
>only fucked one of them
constantly try to belittle me by mentioning just because Im tall don't be im above them, like I've ever even mentioned that shit. make of fun of shorter dudes like its even an insult. Honestly it's alot of little things that annoy tf out of me.

>>34510972
Shut the fuck up and go to a different thread, I came here for advice not your autistic screaming
>>
>>34511071
Here's some advice anon
Date me because i'm lonely
>>
This is a thinly veiled bragging thread where OP flaunts how she was in many relationships before the guys here who are in their 20's. No matter how tall you are you will always have a guy wanting to fuck you so what are you complaining about?
>>
>>34511071
I came here to post and not have the catalog flooded with autistic fags pretending to be women online for attention
you only made this post because you wanted people to give you compliments, and nothing more, you already knew the answer before you posted
now either post your fucking body parts with a time stamp or stop leading your posts with your "gender" you flaming homo
>>
post huge feet
>>
un momento
>>
>>34510896

The vast majority of people probably don't give a shit. If I meet a really short adult I some times mistake them for a child, not that it matters anyway.
>>
File: img.png (285KB, 452x445px) Image search: [Google]
img.png
285KB, 452x445px
>>34511160
now shut the fuck up and answer my fucking question you autist
>>
I know a girl taller than me and she's a real qt, has these dainty little hands. I'm certainly shorter than her but it's a fun topic to tease with.
>>
>>34511359
i know it says 12:12 im a fucking idiot and had trouble transfering images from my phone to my computer
>>
>>34510896
please sauce me on that goddess (tall one of course)
>>
>>34510896
Taller the better. I'd love to date a 6'6" qt.

t. 6'6"
>>
I'm game, I don't know if tall girls would like to date a dude shorter than them though.
>>
File: 1484013245366.jpg (82KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484013245366.jpg
82KB, 900x900px
>>34510896
I guarantee that most men don't care about height. If I'm wrong about that, I know I'm not wrong about saying that the ratio is MUCH less than women.
Personally, I am literally completely indifferent. I don't really get why it's such a big thing to fuss over. There are much more important things to take note of in a person than how big they are.
>>
File: b8yha3mv.png (69KB, 714x574px) Image search: [Google]
b8yha3mv.png
69KB, 714x574px
>>34511359
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YUCKY YUCKY YUCKYYYYY!!!!!
>>
>>34510896
>im being completely honest here, but are guys okay with tall girls?
no girls will date most of the guys that post here, me included
what the fuck does it matter what we're okay with?
get lost its not like you give a single solitaire fuck about anyones opinion here you amazon
>>
I'm 5'6"

I've dated women taller than me, but not 6'3". Is that too short? I really do not care about it, but that has been an issue in the past. Girls just aren't into it.
>>
>>34511413
well this was the self esteem crush i needed, thx
>>
>>34511413
uh FAGGOT lol
>>
File: 125022631667.jpg (261KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
125022631667.jpg
261KB, 1680x1050px
>>34511359

Sorry but can I get some more of that please? Just woke up and really fucking horny, it'd be very helpful.
>>
>6'4
>tfw no gf who is almost as tall as me
>>
>>34511488
>well this was the self esteem crush i needed, thx
If that really is you I'm actually sorry, I'd gladly blow a load in your giant negress pussy.

nice hitler get
>>
>>34510896
I'm 6'3 and I'd actually like to date someone around my own height

But uh, the whole posting your genitals online thing is not really my thing so no thanks
>>
>>34511359
that is absolutely vile, I hate black girls
>>
>>34510896
I would have a long term relationship with a tall girl. My kids'll be taller.

If you're insecure about it though, I wouldn't stick around. You gotta own it ad not make it a bad/awkward thing.
>>
File: 1485350829163.jpg (120KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
1485350829163.jpg
120KB, 500x598px
>>34510896

6'5 here.

I would prefer a girl taller than me
>>
>>34511410
I agree but it's annoying really, honestly maybe I've just dated a bunch of generic chads who think they're super macho or whatever. I just never understood how height can be such an impairing factor towards dating, guys are intimidated to talk to me because of my height, I'm literally a little princess at heart, i crave social interaction, and instead they'd rather talk through tinder or send a friend to tell me like we're in fucking 6th grade.

>>34511146
Typical of you to believe sex is all a person wants, sex is literally the most boring act of human contact that exist. You plow for 30 minutes then he cums, oh gee thats fucking great, I'd much rather take advice from like minded people like on this board. I'm a human being not a piece of meat.

>>34511542
what'd you expect the only way to prove your a real female is to post your vagina.
>>
I'm 6'3" and I've never dated a girl taller than me but I'd be down. Tall women are fuckin hot.
>>
>>34510896
I don't care but i could easily see normie men feeling emasculated or some shit.
>>
>>34511592

A tall black girl, I must be in heaven.
>>
>>34511359
Deadass it looks like you have a donkey's vagina. Leave this board and consider fixing your life my guy.
>>
>>34511592
literally just ignore the retards who try to get you to do shit.

If someone on this board is trying to get you to do something, don't fucking do it. That's literally rule #1 of being on 4chan. Now your vagina is going to be downloaded and circulated online for all eternity. Congrats fucktard
>>
>>34511584
I used to be super insecure about it, guess I kinda still am, sorta used this to vent mostly and find like minded people. Hopefully I'll get over it now that I'm an adult. But alas dating is still foreign to me
>>
>>34511359
jesus fucking christ I was eating when I saw this, spoiler that nasty nigger pussy
>>
>>34511618
My vagina is literally just a vagina, doesn't have my id printed doesn't have my name, it's just another vagina in the vast vaginas on this site. I could really care less Might aswell make a lonley guys day with an image i guess right? And I know the rule but it's a slow night and I'm bored so might aswell.
>>
>>34511656
should have posted your ass or tits, not your disgusting beef flaps
>>
>>34511656
>it's a slow night so I may as well just post pictures of my vagina onto the internet

you know I'm just starting to think there might be something to this whole "roastie whore" meme
>>
>black girl
>6'3

How good are you at basketball?
>>
>>34511685
shit, the ball keeps hitting my face.
>>
>>34511713

Could my balls hit your face?
>>
Why the fuck would you willingly take a picture of your vagina and post it online for some autists just to prove you're a female? Do you realize how stupid that shit is? And it's all over some dumbass question that doesn't matter. Like why are you on /r9k/ of all places asking for relationship advice
>>
>>34511722
Only if you stood on a stack of chairs mate
>>
>>34511747

I have long balls I would just have to get some distances and I'd give you some sweet testicular uppercuts.
>>
>>34511746
nudes has been a 4chan tradition since the beginning, newfag
>>
>are guys okay with tall girls?
As a 6'2" guy, I'm fine with dating a woman even as tall as I am. Might get weird if shes substantially taller than that, but it's so rare it's nothing I'd ever think about. 6'3" is something I've never seen before, but I see no reason I'd have an issue with it.

That said, I entirely understand why other guys have an issue with it. Both sexes do it, women tend to seek out tall guys and vice versa with men. It enforces the whole protector/defended dynamic. Let's not pretend this is an issue exclusive to men either, tall girls bitch about it all the time. I've seen them whine when tall guys go for short girls, because they want to be at least equal or even shorter to their partners height. When a tall guy goes for a shorty, that makes her dating market that much smaller in her mind.

>>34511359
Honestly this explains why your relationships go to shit much more than your height.

>>34511410
>I guarantee that most men don't care about height. If I'm wrong about that, I know I'm not wrong about saying that the ratio is MUCH less than women.
You've never lived until you've seen a manlet freak out over his gf wearing heels.
>>
>>34511785

Do small dudes really get mad over their girls wearing heels?

I wish I could witness the tears first hand.
>>
>>34511805
>>34511785
manlets don't get girlfriends
>>
Somebody post the webm of that tall girl squirting all over the place while a shorter guy fucks her and looking all awkward and cute
>>
>>34511819

Explain people of latin origin.
>>
>>34511776
>4chan tradition
>using the word newfag
Nigga did you just start posting 6 months ago? Also posting gross ass roasties isn't part of any "tradition" you sperg.
>>
>>34511805
>Do small dudes really get mad over their girls wearing heels?
Sometimes. Some are secure about their own value, and have no issue with it. Others freak out because it sets their woman a few inches above them or even more, and they're overwhelmingly insecure about their own height.

>>34511819
Wrong. This qtpa2t I know is like 5'3", and is dating a guy just as tall. They're about to break up I think, but it's because he's a manchild and does shit like invite his friend over who farts all over her dog.

>>34511831
Manlet is a relative term. A 5' man is king among literal midgets.
>>
>>34511836
you literally asked why would anybody be willing to take a pic of their vagina you autist
>>
File: Yes.gif (968KB, 380x262px) Image search: [Google]
Yes.gif
968KB, 380x262px
>>34511359
>Tall Chocolate Girl

Oh boy. Now we're fucking getting somewhere.

Anon. I'm going to need you to be my girlfriend. I'm like 6'1" and I've always wanted to date a girl that's taller than me. Pls say yes.
>>
>>34511848
>I knew this guy!
funny how everybody says this but nobody has actual personal experience of dating a tiny 5'2 dude, almost like it was a made up story on the internet

really makes you ponder
>>
>>34511836
and you ponder why you haven't gotten laid yet
>>
>there are unrionically thirsty betas clamouring for this giant niggress with the nasty used up vagina
how much more desperate can you guys get?
>>
>>34511890

You sound like you get a lot of pussy.
>>
File: woof.png (16KB, 987x219px) Image search: [Google]
woof.png
16KB, 987x219px
>>34511874
Well I mean, I do have personal experience of it. I guess you can refuse to believe me, but hey have fun with that.

>>34511908
You don't need to be an artist to call a painting shit.
>>
>>34511890
why are you so mean? :( i've only had sex with one guy, his dick was huge and the sex was rough ofcourse it'll take some time to heal. I only posted my vagina to prove and to let the fucking discussion continue without trolls attacking. god for years i was convinced this board was a place for antisocial suicide memers can relate but most of you are a bunch of fucking bullies. I'm glad most are fucking virgin cucks.
>>
>>34511917

You should probably know something about art though if you want anyone to take your opinion seriously.
>>
>>34511785
>You've never lived until you've seen a manlet freak out over his gf wearing heels.
I'm a manlet. That's why I don't care. If they don't, why should I?

>>34511592
>guys are intimidated to talk to me because of my height
If I talked to you I'd definitely be a little intimidated (Not that I'd ever show it) because if the woman is a bitch, it's be the first thing they attacked most likely.
But it just sounds like the people you hang around with have a complex. I know all my friends definitely don't give a shit and wouldn't try so hard. It all depends I suppose.
>>
>>34510896
6'0 here
6'3 might be too tall
>>
Tits or gtfo
Orihibgilal
>>
>>34511926
sorry girl I guess we were a bit harsh, but your pussy really is kinda gross, I dunno what to say
>>
>>34511926
> I only posted my vagina to prove and to let the fucking discussion continue without trolls attacking
Yeah fucking right you attention whore. You knew exactly what you were doing, but nobody wants that gross ass roastie senpai. Please off yourself
>>
>>34511937
I can safely say begging a fembot to be your gf after she posts her vagina is a pretty retarded idea.

>>34511944
>I'm a manlet. That's why I don't care. If they don't, why should I?
Good on you then. I have nothing against guys who are secure about their own value. But there are definitely men who make a huge stink of it.
>>
>>34511966

>safely

That's what you think ;)
>>
I wouldn't have any problem with a girl that was my height are taller.

But I'm 6'1" and borderline autistic, so the chances a girl A. being into me, and B. being taller, are pretty damn slim.
>>
>>34511965
If I were an attention whore I'd be responding more and maybe, oh you know, posting more nudes you autist. That's literally the only image, I have not responded to anyone asking to date, or to post more.
>but nobody wants that gross ass roastie senpai
;) ok honey~
>>
>>34511890
Why are you taking shitposting seriously? Do you really think anyone cares or thinks they have a chance?
>>
>>34511656

6"2
Not into black girls or tall girls , but i would gladly give you good fuck.

Youre a bit young and so would be the boys you date.They need to be mucho like society tells them how a man should be. *tall *strong *pretty boy *big dick *rich.

You play on one of our insecurities making us feel small.
>>
>>34512001
Society's twisted, I'm well off, have a great job, I'm not strong whatsoever though so that's the only conformity. All my friends are annoying looking for sugar daddies instead looking for a fucking job. and alot of boys think a girl with money means sugar momma, i mean I would love it but they're just too fucking obvious with it. "Buy me food xddd" like kys am i right?
>>
>>34511992
here>>34512001
these guys are obviously are serious, they care enough to post their own height thirsty ass niggas
>>
>>34512031
>i would
I think these people are just kind of showing that not alot of people care. Which was what she was asking.
Does it really matter? Like I said, whether or not she's desirable was the entire subject anyhow.
>>
>>34511869
Go kill yourself, you desperate beta autist faggot.
>>
>woman
>black
>6'3
>on /r9k/
what are the odds
>>
>>34512031
Nigga, I'm not thirsty. I'm fucking dehydrated and I'm trying to get myself a fucking big gulp, god damn it. Why do you care about anyone else's misguided desperation anyway? Seems like a lot of wasted energy, honestly.
>>
>>34512184
im pretty insecure and lonley this is home
>>
>>34510896
Normies care
Cyborgs and robots don't.

Just find someone taller than you.
>>
>>34512143
I mean, maybe one day, but I'm not feeling it right now. Y'know?
>>
Probably a combination of evolutionary and cultural factors.

In general, being tall means one thing: you are well fed. So from an evolutionary point of view, it'd make sense for women to be attracted to the taller men.
Tall also means more intimidating and, generally speking, stronger. Both things that a primitive woman would like if she wants her and her children being protected.
>>
>>34512206
>3 bfs
>has friends
>lonely
hol up
>>
>>34512309
im dead inside from constant abuse, i surround socialize to grow bonds, and have an excuse not to end my life. because i like to think "if i die this'll really ruin blah blah's day" you feel me?
>>
>>34512287
To be honest, I think it's more of an American thing.
Here in the U.K, the people are much simpler, and really don't give a shit. American people kind of has an obsession with psychical appearance.
>>
>>34512287
>implying women are still primitive
nigga we're not cavemen anymore
>>
>>34512339
Nah not really. I don't understand how someone can get to the point of wanting to end their life. My life is trash and I'm going nowhere in it, but I try to find the good in all of it.
>>
>>34512415
im just weak i guess.
>>
File: 1469071060332.png (133KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1469071060332.png
133KB, 1100x1100px
>>34512400
Women still like to feel protected, even though they can effectively protect themselves assuming they don't live in a communist state. Thousands of years of learned behavior arent going to magically go away because we live in a relatively secure time.
>>
>>34510896
>only
>dated
>3
>in 18 years

try 0 in 24
>only dated 3 in 18 years
>>
>>34512467
They mostly lasted months each, 6 at most, then I got tired of their shit and abuse.
>>
>>34512400
We're pretty much the same creatures, just with more gadgets. Bear in mind that I'm talking about sexual selection anyway, not just some concious decisions.

For instance, I know about to different studies that researched what men looked for in women. It turns out men are mostly attracted by what's called the hip-to-waist ratio, something that correlates heavily with being able to have kids.

Not saying it's all biological ofc
>>
>>34512384
Well I'm argie and women here like taller men too.
It's not as blatant and superficial as in the states, but then again, everything in the states is blatant and superficial.
>>
>>34512400
If we're not cavemen, then why do women instinctively go for taller men? It literally only means he's the dominant one. I don't even think they realise this.
>>
>>34510896
I think the fact that you're 18 is more of a problem than your height. All teenage guys act like that regardless of height or who they're dating. And if you're dating older men, they seek out young women because they aren't mature enough for real relationships. But you're a dude and this is a thread to get guaranteed replies so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>34512557
Have you read the posts? She's not lying.
>>34511359

If they were, at this point there's a lot of unnecessary effort here.
>>
Women are retarded monkeys who base their sexuality around stupid ass shit that doesnt matter and thru that they are degrading the quality of the human gene pool. The only way to stop them from killing humanity is to kill them all and replace them with artificial wombs that will outperform them.

Not only do they act like parasites on to men but they use standards of parasitism that havent been relevant for over a century.

They like tall guys because being tall helps you kill and beat other men. And in the end what they really love is to hurt men.
>>
>>34512574
Yeah I'm barely even paying attention to the thread anymore, just waiting for it to die now, my question was answered and my self esteem fell to rock bottom today so it was a pretty productive night :))
>>
>>34512632
Why? I'd say you got a solid answer. I don't what country you're at (Guessing U.S), but most people don't care. It's like people said, it probably has to do with your age. You're all barely adults, and the youth is stupid.
I mention country, cause I also believe the strange phenomenon that people in the U.S are more obsessed with self image than most places.
>>
>>34512632
whats wrong with your self esteem anon
>>
>>34512632
Kill yourself. You are black female and tall. The only men that will ever want you are stupid violent niggers. No real men would ever even consider you. Play some tupac and down the pharmacy, nigger.
>>
>>34512659
Yeah it's US, this place is weird.

>>34512660
what he said v
>>34512694

:((
>>
>>34512707
>>34512694
Is shitposting. Why bother taking it seriously? everyone's anonymous. They say whatever the fuck they want.
/r9k/ is not real life. You're talking to a bunch of incel autists
>>
>>34511926
1 dick or 20 you are a whore for spreading your legs period

repent
>>
>>34512694
I'm sorry OP but this comment has me dying.
L M A O
>>
>>34512707
Why are you taking it at face value? I think you made some dumb decisions e.g. posting vag shots but the height really isnt that big of a deal. Go find some 6' feller that doesnt have rampaging insecurity or some shit. I've met some cute black gals but self hate is going to be a deal breaker regardless of how nice they look.
>>
>>34510896

I'm 6'0'' and I would love it.
>>
>>34512767
I'm not open whatsoever about my emotions, everyone thinks im literally the most care free person alive, it's disgusting.
>>
>>34512767
>Why are you taking it at face value?
It's weird. It seems like no matter how used girls are to it, they are psychically incapable of banter or shittalking without taking genuine offence. It's just something men do so carefree.
If /r9k/ is right about one thing, it's that men and women are different.
>>
>>34512837
Oh i love banter but how do I insult them back without context? they know im a black tall female,
>xdd nigger pussy
is basically all they say it's so boring
>>
>im 6'3 and extremely feminine

That's an oxymoron roastie
>>
>>34511825
I'm interested blox
>>
legs for days, wouldnt mind getting some thigh hugs from a tall chick
>>
>>34512872
I mean, you don't have to respond. Just don't take it seriously.
>>
>>34512837
I tried to explain in vain to a gal I used to know, that trolls would target her explicitly because she always gave them a juicy response. She ended up giving me some rhetoric about how its not ok to excuse their behavior, when that was nothing like what I was trying to get at.

I wouldn't exactly say that guy was just having banter though.

>>34512804
And I can empathize with that somewhat, because I tend to serve as the rock in a lot of relationships. So I feel like if I'm open about stress I'm dealing with, it'll all crumble apart. Women will go on about how they want me to open up, but if I do I may as well have shot myself in the foot. Either way though you need to be able to ignore people trying to fuck with you or to stop going here. It's as simple as that really if you want to have even a glimmer of mental health.
>>
>>34512911
>I wouldn't exactly say that guy was just having banter though.
Yeah maybe, but that's what people are like on here. They give the most cutting, ruthless remarks, but it's never about anything that matters.
Basically, they'll insult you with whatever you tell them. As long as you tell them something that can't affect you, it really doesn't matter.
>>
>>34512911
surprisingly my mental health's stellar aside from depression. this site's full of angry virgins who think they'll become wizards at 30 i don't let it get to me.
>>
Hey guys, I'm 5'6". Is that tall for a girl?
>>
>>34512911
like honestly the faggots on this board would fuck a tree if it were asian, have you seen the asian women white dudes marry, jesus fucking christ it's like if she says she's asian he'll put a ring on it.
>>
>>34512968
For sure. Hence why I said you need to be able to ignore them, or to leave the site. One of the oldest rules of the internet is to not feed the troll for a reason.

>>34512977
>surprisingly my mental health's stellar aside from depression.
I feel like that's a touch mutually exclusive. Honestly just sound like you just had a bad string of luck, there are lots of people indifferent or even strong attracted to any body trait you can think of. Think of it this way, it's better they sperg out sooner than later over their general insecurity so it's easier to move on.

>>34513009
To be fair cherry blossoms have all the right curves in the right areas.
>>
>>34513043
General string of bad luck in my relationships or life?
>>
>>34510896
Why do women ascribe masculinity and femininity to height? Ask the women. Men just follow them.
>>
>>34510896
I'm 6'3, why can't I find a 6'+ gf effortlessly?
>>
>>34513065
Bit of column A, bit of column B. Sounds like you aren't really happy with your general situation, but also stumbled onto some insecure guys. Give it some time, focus on yourself and I'm sure you'll eventually find a guy that doesn't care or even prefers it. At the bare minimum I know there are definitely men who don't anyways.
>>
>>34513155
I had a horrible upbringing so frankly Im not as depressed as I was a year ago because i was able to leave home so quickly. but eh i guess you're right, maybe i'll find a cool dude who isn't a fucking wananabe alpha, sperg.
>>
>>34513155
>Give it some time, focus on yourself and I'm sure you'll eventually find a guy that doesn't care or even prefers it
Pretty much this. You have to remember that all these people are only JUST adults.
Everyone here knows what the turbo normie youth are like.
>>
File: 0459.jpg (68KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
0459.jpg
68KB, 620x387px
>>34510896
>tfw I feel threatened by tall women
>>
>>34510896

I'm 6'6'' and would like to have some powerful babies
>>
>>34510896
why not just find a fucking guy as tall or taller than you?
>>
File: 1449966014857.jpg (85KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1449966014857.jpg
85KB, 454x453px
Tall girls are disgusting. They are literal monstrosities. They shouldn't exist. You will never be cute. You will never be feminine. And most importantly, you will never be normal. If you are 5'10 or taller, the best option you have is to kill yourself.
>>
File: 1483984963370.png (66KB, 269x395px) Image search: [Google]
1483984963370.png
66KB, 269x395px
>>34510896

Most aren't as far as I know, it's not because of looks though since most tall women look top tier.

It's because women are meant to be "short and weak" and men are meant to be "tall and strong", and it makes the guy feel threatened/intimidated having this reversed.
>>
File: images (28).jpg (15KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
images (28).jpg
15KB, 356x200px
>>34512981
I'm 5'7 date me I'm slightly taller.
>>
I'm 5'6" and dated a 5'10" girl. The main problem with tall girls is that they are almost universally chestlets.
>>
File: 1485687166944.png (869KB, 494x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1485687166944.png
869KB, 494x1125px
>>34511359

nice, would fuck your negro pussy
>>
File: enhanced11165142841615122.jpg (81KB, 625x774px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced11165142841615122.jpg
81KB, 625x774px
I want niggers and whores to leave right now.
Right now.
>>
>>34511359
>It's a 'black girl dun goof out of insecurity' thread
>>
>>34516881
p-pls senpai ;_; i'm a virgin
>>
>>34515185
im cute af honey. go jerk off to trap porn

>>34515346
ill give you that one my chest is pretty small, but my ass is amazing so I aint complaining

also everyone let the thread die, its gone far enough
>>
>>34510896
There's a lot of pressure on men to be the taller, larger one in the relationship. I've seen a lot of women tease or otherwise make fun of a couple when the woman is taller. Since the advent of social media and the related issues, it's probably not worth it to most.
>>
>>34510896

>pic

Holy fuck! She bends and you fuck her while still standing!
>>
>>34510896
I prefer tall girls. The alpha thing happens with (almost) all guys. By nature men have fragile egos.
>>
>>34510896

I'd totally date you, love amazons

6'1 here
>>
File: 1359762146272[1].png (5KB, 219x168px) Image search: [Google]
1359762146272[1].png
5KB, 219x168px
Tall girls make my benis hard, why do I need to explain it further than that?
>>
>>34518093
Same with my ex gf. She had small tits but a great ass. Now do you want to be my tall gf or not?
>>
>>34511359

WEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAD

I'd lick it, you're looking pretty moist maybe you want the ol tongue clean in your vaginal cavity
>>
>>34518093

Please come back, I'll be your bf. Want some contact info, I don't care that you're black, tall and posted your pussy.
>>
>>34511988
>That's literally the only image, I have not responded to anyone asking to date, or to post more.

That's pretty mean, I'm a pretty chad guy and was willing to give you a chance. But if you're going to mean to guys who are offering what you want that's pretty low. I'd still be your bf tho
>>
>>34510896
>Thinking a man gets anything out of life by being nice.
Being shorter than a woman is seen as weakness, women know this too and see those manlets as being genetically inferior and unable to protect them.
>>
File: 1308529687674.png (10KB, 480x500px) Image search: [Google]
1308529687674.png
10KB, 480x500px
>>34510896
C-can I be the exception (If you are)
>>
>>34518093
>'my ass is amazing'
>no proof whatsoever

hurr I want attention but I don't want to work hard for it
>>
>>34518868
Literally everything you wrote is wrong. No wonder you are a kissless virgin.
>>
>>34510896
How FUCKING DUMB ARE YOU? YOU COULDN'T CARE LESS IS YOU DON'T CARE! YOU COULD CARE LESS IF YOU DO CARE!

THIS IS WHY STUPID HOLES SHOULD BE FORCED INTO THE KITCHEN
>>
>>34510896
6'4 I'm still taller than u.
>>
>>34510896
My ex-gf was 6'1 (I am 6'3) and it was pretty nice. Honestly womens height doesnt really bother me.
>>
Sex with petite girls is much better. Having sex with a tall girl or a fat girl is like having sex with a mattress. With a petite girl it feels like I can pick her up with my cock.
>>
File: 1484228074946.jpg (32KB, 603x550px) Image search: [Google]
1484228074946.jpg
32KB, 603x550px
>tfw no extra tall gf
this is my only goal in this life
>>
>>34510896
well I like tall girls, by tall I mean around my height (~182cm). I don't know about a girls higher than me, a gf is too abstract for me to consider this

but don't listen to me, I'm a robot
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.