[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most beta thing you ever did

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1480510943890.jpg (36KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
1480510943890.jpg
36KB, 500x328px
>18 or so
>Worked in grocery store
>Finished up my last day, felt relived "Finally I'm out of here fuck this place!"
>Come in to shop later
>qt that I used to work with is working
>"Thank God you're here anon we're so busy and I'm all that is here!"
>Explain to her I don't work there anymore
>"Can you help me anyway anon? Pleeeeeeeeease?"
>Wind up helping her for 4 hours
>Didn't get paid for it because I didn't work there
>>
>>34510537
Pretty pathetic OP but can you beat this:
>currently roommates with girl
>she shows just enough interest in me to keep me orbiting her
>we talk or go out for dinner sometimes but only platonically
>later the same evening she calls up chad and they fuck late into the night
I'm basically just providing her with the beta parts of the relationship so chad doesn't have to
>>
>>34510537
That could be seen as beta but also as non-Chad normie. Friends help friends, even old coworkers out of a sense of camaraderie. I know people myself that I'd do that for none are women, though.

If you did it because she was cute, and didn't fugg her afterwards, you're probably a cuck though.
>>
>in 11th grade
>guy who sits next to me and this one hot girl and one other guy says he has naked pictures of her he'll show me sometime
>one day its just me and that girl
>tell her because i wouldnt like anyone talking about me or sending pictures me without me knowing it, just as a heads up
>next time in class she tells him hes full of shit and tells him he doesnt have any pictures of her
>awkaward as balls
>obviously i said something
>everything goes back to normal but months later she is showing off pictures of her having a threeway with her boyfriend and some girl to all three of us
>realize shes a hoe

should i feel like an idiot for that? i thought i was just being nice. its been three years ago but occasionally ill think about it
>>
>>34510854
>tfw that was almost me

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ANON
>>
>>34510537
If you only did it because you liked her you're a cuck.if you did it because she was a "good worker to be with and she occasionally helped you out then it's fine.
>>34510854
You're a cuck.please be better than this I believe in you.
>>34510902
You're a white knight.know that if someone gives nudes out to individuals it's automatically assumed he might share it with friends.she wasn't even a close friend of yours how fucking gullible are you?
>>
>break up with high school sweetheart after she cheats on me
>go through painful phase where I love her but hate her at the same time
>six months later her car battery dies on her way to a weekend at Chad's cabin on a lake
>she calls me
>I drive to her and help jump start her car
>she drives off
>ignores my calls from then on
>>
>>34511112
Well how was she supposed to hear your calls when thundercock was pounding away at her tight little asshole??

Pls tell me you left her messages
>>
File: 1484869101497.jpg (82KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484869101497.jpg
82KB, 650x500px
>9th grade
>Liked this black girl named Karina (nice pouty lips, big butt, caramel colored skin but she was 100% black, smelled like cinnamon, straight hair)
>Begin to have creeping suspicion that she liked me, but what the hell do I know I'm awkward as fuck
>Friend tells me one day he is sure she likes me and I should ask her out
>"Haha man you're imagining things"
>THAT SAME fucking day
>A bunch of girls I'd never seen before approach me
>"Are you anon?"
>Nod my head
>"We weren't supposed to tell you but Karina likes you! She's been talking about you nonstop. We just wanted you to know hehehe!"
>Still don't ask her out despite at that point there being a 100% chance she liked me
Worst part of it was she always looked at me when we passed throughout school. I even had a class with her senior year and she sat behind me. I contemplated suicide when I graduated because by that point she was even hotter and probably got defiled by some soccer Chad I saw her hanging around.
>>
File: IMG_4278.jpg (36KB, 656x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4278.jpg
36KB, 656x470px
>>34511112
god that's way too beta, anon.
>>
>>34511652
That is harsh anon.
>>
>>34511652
you didn't really do anything beta, to everybody else it just looked like you ignored her and decided not to ask her out, no biggie
>>
File: stirner.png (65KB, 240x278px) Image search: [Google]
stirner.png
65KB, 240x278px
This one time I did something nice for somebody without getting anything substantial in return, haha what a fucking beta I was.

Then I read some Nietzsche and Stirner, they set me straight!
>>
>>34511652
You had it handed it to you on a silver fucking platter and you refused it. It's your own fault desu
>>
being nice to girls is good

just be aware that your animal instincts are subconsciously always seeking out a female to mate with and that you may be motivated by that rather than genuine concern for that person. if you do notice that you are doing it for that reason then stop immediately
>>
File: 1480824629871.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1480824629871.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>34512078
I know and I struggle with it to this day
>>
>>34512382
You deserve to get hit by a fucking bus you giant faggot. You literally lost your right to any "feels" when you literally had a gf handed to you on a plate, dumb nigger.
>>
>>34511652
This happened to me a couple times.. I was always too scared to ask them out :(
>>
>>34510537
I once gave a woman i fucked only one orgasm
>>
>>34510902
nice copypasta, anon, try harder next time.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.