[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 18

File: 25+.png (58KB, 445x293px) Image search: [Google]
25+.png
58KB, 445x293px
Life is just flying by too fast. I remember when i was in grammar school looking at the chalk board and the date read 1997. now I'm 26. Just a blur and now I'm old AF.
>>
Saint Stephen on a roll, in and out of the garden he goes
>>
My youngest cousin graduated from high school a couple years ago. I was surprised when I learned from him that they didn't use chalkboards or overhead projectors anymore. I graduated in 2001, but it's like it was another era or something.
>>
i have to stop drinking. everything can be better if i just stop drinking.
>>
>>34510489
school districts are a big source of revenue for tech companies.

every few years they have "technology levies" that are just basically handouts to apples, hp or dell - it's a giant waste of money, but they fearmonger people into voting for it. the poor kids need to be prepared for the world of tomorrow, etc, since computers are the only way to learn how to count and read.
>>
>>34510492

You should stop.

But even you know everything will not be better.
>>
>>34510492
its hard to stop desu, same here
>>
>>34510356
i'm 24 thinking about drinking again tomorrow and running down the bar trying to make people laugh, never worked don't give a fuck need more friends
>>
File: I'm out.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
I'm out.png
42KB, 655x509px
>used to lift every day for 6 years
>sprang my bicep really bad,doctor said I had to take 6 months off for a recovery
>arthritis on knee and hip
>27,HKV
>worked at warehouse job for 2 weeks but quit because it hurt to stand that long
>all my cousins are doing better than me
>don't feel any joy anymore,just emptiness
>>
i realized the last time i talked to a perosn on the weekend was 5 months ago. i was signing the employment agreements on my new job.
>>
>>34510356
>tfw 30
you children... still have time...
>>
>i graduated from high school in 1999
>>
>TFW 22 turning 23 in a few months

Is there still hope for me fellow bots? I feel old already. I miss being 18.
>>
File: 1485307218242.jpg (80KB, 960x945px) Image search: [Google]
1485307218242.jpg
80KB, 960x945px
Wanna know how to slow down time? Just do that boring thing you've been putting off.
>>
oldbots, what would you do with $25,000 or $50,000 that landed in your lap?
>>
>>34512231
I already have much more than that. The answer is "nothing"
>>
>>34512231
invest in the next new electric car company.
>>
>>34512231

Put it in my brokerage account with the rest.
>>
>>34512231
i would renovate my apartment, shits falling apart.
>>
File: 211 - xKluKXv.png (28KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
211 - xKluKXv.png
28KB, 657x527px
>>34510356
i've done nothing but jack of 4 times so far today. I don't even enjoy it anymore, somebody please kill me
>>
28 here.

There's nothing to look forward to anymore.
There are no distinctions between days.
There are no distinctions between memories.
You are on a continuous repeating loop.
Occasionally you'll recognize a moment on the loop and wonder how long it's been this way and you never know the answer.
>>
>>34512231

I have $4,800 in uncashed paychecks on my dresser. I'm too lazy to go to the bank to deposit them.
>>
>>34510356
>tfw i'll be 30 in 3 years...
>40 in 13..
I feel like literally half my life is already gone, and I haven't done shit worthwhile in the prime half
>>
>>34512358
I have $1500 in my betting account from when Trump won. I'm too lazy to withdraw it. How are people motivated to do things other than shitpost in life?
>>
>28
>live at home
>dad has dementia
>have to take care of my dad every day
>literally can't leave the house
>barely sleep more than 3 to 5 hours every night
>don't get any sort of income thanks to living in the UK
>been rejected carers allowance 4 times dispite literally being a carer
>I just want to die or for this situation to end
>I can see no end to this in the close future

Life is fucking shit. It wasn't always like this. I used to have my own place and some friends. I used to.
>>
File: 1442362584306.jpg (14KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1442362584306.jpg
14KB, 480x480px
Don't worry, bros. Our bodies are like our clothes and our minds like our underpants..! When we wear them out we just get new ones. Isn't that great?? You get to suffer for all eternity!!

But really, one day you're gonna wake up from this silly dream and be conscious of every moment of your entire life here.. you're gonna remember this post! And we're gonna laugh so much together about this divine comedy. You shouldn't believe me though, so for now just consider.. wouldn't it be better to just be blissed out by everything while you're here?

I mean did you even watch Welcome the the NHK? It's so much easier to just admit you're a failure of a human being and laugh about it

Y'know? Just put a distance between you and this character and laugh. The next time you wank, slap your dick on the desk or table and laugh like you've gone completely mad. Be the most pathetic and ridiculous you can be in a way that keeps you laughing
>>
>>34513927
>our minds like our underpants..!
Dirty as shit and holding a bunch of stuff we'll never get to use in real life?
>>
>tfw 26
>tfw kid on way
>tfw job has slowed down but needs to pick up

wew
>>
>>34513984
Get out

Oregano

Wew
>>
File: DonWojack.jpg (130KB, 720x593px) Image search: [Google]
DonWojack.jpg
130KB, 720x593px
>>34510356
it doesnt get better
oregano f1 racer
>>
File: everything sucks.png (564KB, 801x773px) Image search: [Google]
everything sucks.png
564KB, 801x773px
>>34512341
>Occasionally you'll recognize a moment on the loop and wonder how long it's been this way and you never know the answer.
>>
>>34513927
>It's so much easier to just admit you're a failure of a human being and laugh about it

I'm still on the fence with this sentiment but i guess I still laugh more about it than get depressed every time the thought comes up
>>
>28
>NEET on and off since 2010, currently going 2 years strong.
>Finally lost any desire to work.
>Fractured relationship with the concept of working due to seeing my father being a miserable wagecuck for decades.
>Live at home with my parents
>Leave house twice a month.
>I would be full on Hikki but going outside is a compromise to my mother for my continuous upkeep.
>Asexual and no life goals. Quite comfortable in a way.
>>
>>34510807
>arthritis on knee and hip
>27
m8 how
>>
File: 1394125143341.jpg (121KB, 736x985px) Image search: [Google]
1394125143341.jpg
121KB, 736x985px
>>34515545
You'll probably be a wizard 4 years earlier than me.

Godspeed.

If you're not on your way to wizardhood then please lie about it.
>>
Every single day it gets harder for me to justify being alive. I'm 26 and I just don't see how it could ever get any better.
>>
>>34510697
One thing Trump is spot on about is just how much money the US (and western europe) plow into primary and secondary education and how little we get back. The US spends more per pupil than basically every single top 10 PISA nation on average.
>>
Any over 25 fembots who are genuinely scared they'll never get married?

We had one crazy fembot here the other night who wasted 4 years with a guy from /b/.
>>
>>34515890
These stupid bitches have to learn that they cant just jump on any cock and just join any random relationship as soon as they're single.

Fucking hell invest some time and effort in your search YOU FUCKING WEEB BITCHES
>>
>>34515890
>Any over 25 fembots who are genuinely scared they'll never get married?
I'll marry any of them as long as they're a KHV.

Oh...
>>
>>34510356
Im 35 and still live at home; get on my level! Literally got arrested a few days ago for doing nothing illegal. Ive known for a long time its illegal for me to exist and don't give a fuck! tfw scare the cops lmao!
>>
>>34510492
GF has a problem.
>>
27 balkan NEET guy (male) here

What strikes me most is when I see all these younger generations that are finishing school and finding job so easly and taking good positions.

I just can't comprehend when I look for job why is impossible for me to find one. I fucking hate ex Communist countries this shit is full of corruption and family connections.
>>
File: p.txt.png (185KB, 600x685px) Image search: [Google]
p.txt.png
185KB, 600x685px
>>34510356

When I mention my age to people older than I, they say that I'm still pretty young. Is it only my shattered self-confidence and lack of tangible life achievements that makes me feel like being 25 is that much?
>>
About to turn 27, NEET, dropped out of uni first year due to health problems, never had a job, never been in a relationship, never leave my house. Tried every antidepressant available in the US, been to several therapists, it never gets any better. Probably going to kill myself soon.
>>
>>34516918
Fuck the antidepressants man.

JUST BEE YOURSELF
>>
>>34512231
> Have 450,000 dollars
> Do nothing with it
> just save in the hopes i have enough to never work again
> income from wageslaverinbois spent in booze and rent and some take outs

30 years old here life has no meaning if you have to work
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 385x385px
Is it better to live at home lads?

I dont think I can take living on my own much longer.

Funny how I couldn't wait to get my own place but god damn it's a struggle without a job and the stigma of not having a job.

But I suppose it could be worse going back to being jobless AND living with parents? Either way I feel like a fucking loser without a job.

pic related
>>
>>34517004
I haven't taken them in a year or so, not being on them doesn't make things any better either, everything is shit.
>>
>>34510356
lmao op is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsj0mY13t9s in a nutshell
>>
>>34517250
This is one of those JP memes/things that I always disliked. Annoying song, annoying voice, ugly, no harmony.
>>
>>34517124
>Is it better to live at home lads?

can someone answer this

im in a similar situation
>>
>>34517546
If you have a job and some sort of social life then I find it doesn't make much of a difference.

When I lived on my own I lived in a flat about the same size as my room for example.

And sharing a flat is pretty much the same thing as living at home. Worse in most regards.

Now I'm just saving up to buy a place.
>>
>>34517124
I think it is, but my parents are also cool. They have had some mental issues themselves, so they know what its like. They've never pressured me to move out, to get a job or anything like that. They helped me get disability and shit. I can imagine it would suck pretty bad if your parents were dicks tho.
>>
>>34515548
I had it since I was 8 in the hip.
>>
>>34517546

I'm Greek. No one bats an eyelid at it.

I heard it's really different for Anglos though.
>>
File: 1397758000309.jpg (80KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1397758000309.jpg
80KB, 500x349px
>>34515548

Not that anon but got arthritis from food poisoning.

I'm turning 25 in 21 days

I'm going to kill myself before I hit 30, everyday I make one step closer to that fact.
>>
>>34517591
>>34517603
>listening to these cucks
dont fucking listen to these 25+ fucks who live with their mummy

living at home is degrading as fuck, do whatever it takes to stay indepent as long as you're financially able.
>>
>30
>tried dating/tinder
>nothing but overweight and old loopking ladies

Whats more pathetic, a khv wizard or a man who settle down with bottom of the barrel females?

I am really confused.
>>
>>34517627
To the point you're saving nothing and will never build up capital to buy a place of your own?

Paying rent to a Jewish landlord is literal cuckoldry. Besides my parents aren't even there half the year LOL.
>>
How do you move out as an older person?
I have literally no idea what you have to arrange to get a house, what government instances you have to deal with and all the other costs other than rent.
EU btw.
>>
>>34517630

> be me
> 31 years old
> get 36 years old asian gf
> a little chubby
> complete control of the relationship she is always ready to talk and fuck when i want
> worse guys than me with much better girls walking around

It fucks your mind being a failed normie cause you are in a kind of limbo. I like her but at the same time is admitting defeat.
>>
>>34517627
I'm a NEET, why the fuck do I care if other people think living at home is degrading.
>>
>>34517714

Mentally i am still a manchild, there is no way an older woman would find me attractive. And you are lucky, Asian is better than other races.

If you ever have a kid, enjoy your autistic offspring but at least you have someone to talk to instead of me who is alone all the time and constantly thinking in killing myself.
>>
File: dfd.png (392KB, 832x803px) Image search: [Google]
dfd.png
392KB, 832x803px
>>34512341
made a meme for u
>>
>>34512231
try and turn it into more money

i'm retarded though (still making minimum wage at 25), so i'd probably end up being conned and lose it all
>>
>>34517124
How do you afford your own place without a job?

When my parents go away (not that often), I fucking love it. It's lonely, but in a good way (like when you go out into the cold and it's cold, but you like it)
>>
>>34517627
This is nothing but cultural bullshit.
>>
>born 1987
>still in college
this is hell
>>
File: 1454343924901.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1454343924901.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>34510356
life ends at 25

you wasted it
>>
>>34517914
1990 robot here
still got like a year and a half left...
>>
File: thinking pepe frog.jpg (95KB, 612x472px) Image search: [Google]
thinking pepe frog.jpg
95KB, 612x472px
Anyone else have brief vivid memories of childhood? Just recently I was outside looking at the trees and caught the scent of cut grass and I was taken back to childhood for a moment. Damn,colors and sounds were so much more vibrant and harmonious then. I remember being so carefree, no expectations, and no constant voice in my head pressuring me to do something. For a moment I was a kid again. Damn I feel like I wasted childhood.

I realize I have taken those days for granted. You only get one childhood, one chance and I fucking blew most of it on games. Back then I never thought of my parents dying and thought the future would just fall into place. I was living day by day, everything was a adventure, going to the store was a good time for me. Now everything is a chore, I feel a strong need to do something with my life. It's a burning fire, a loud voice telling me to do something.

Programing is calling me, i see people recommend it here and on reddit. they say they land good paying jobs for studying it on their own or a 2 year degree. It's like the gold in california back in the 1800s calling men from around the world to come and pan. I think I might want to pan for this gold and get a piece of this opportunity. I'm tired of watching doors of opportunity close that will never open again. I think i should take the dive, what the hell do I have to lose compared to what's to gain. There's literately no risk and all reward, I have to stop being lazy.
>>
>>34510356
At almost 30 I think I've finally given up now. I'm letting fate dictate my life from now on, feels nice to not give a shit anymore, nothing matters anyway. I'll just keep drinking and do whatever I want and see what happens. It doesn't matter if bad shit happens, it's just fate after all, who gives a fuck.
>>
>>34517720
>why the fuck do I care if other people think living at home is degrading.
you replied so you tell me

>>34517829
>This is nothing but cultural bullshit.
whatever makes ya feel better mate but really that's just a copout
>>
>>34510356
28 years old in a few months.
As people experience time based on whats going on and how many new experiences they have and how much they think, I have already lived through most of my life.
>>
>>34515548
I managed to get diabetes when I was 25, doctors insisted it must be something else due to my age, paid for the test on my own initiative and I had guessed right, my chocolate diet did catch up to me.
>>
>>34517124
>>34517546
I live on my own in another city, but its miserable.
I have to though, to keep my job.

On the other hand, when I visit home, my parents keep nagging me about education, promotions, gfs, and overall achieving things, which I dislike.

Sad alone, annoyed among others, this is my life.
>>
I'm 27.5 and in the back of my mind I know that I won't ever have a gf that I'd be satisfied with (at least 5 but no more than 6). The thought of settling with a fatty (not the cute face but little bit chubby type), single mom or older (6-7 years older) woman just horrifies me. I've been with hookers and I know that sex with 9/10-s is mundane after a while so I'd be satisfied with a 5, but please PLEASE. I won't settle for a fatty. Ever.
>>
>>34517546
Saw both your posts.

I couldn't come up with anything that would hold any relevance to yor situation. Left at 18 never returned. We're almost 8 years down the line now.
>>
>>34518041
Tell us your age. I would recommend to go for the 2-year degree. If they don't force you to learn something, you won't learn it. Nobody does something productive voluntarily.
>>
>>34517996
what kind of field? is it fulfilling?
>>
>>34518804
>is it fulfilling?
Will it be successfully? yeah I guess..
Personally? Nah, not at all, I Imagined it a lot differently when I went it, but I don't like it all. I'm already in too deep though into credits, and I just want to graduate and get on with my life. I might go into someone else later, but now I just want to make money so I can move out, and get out of this slump. I still feel like a child in the body of a man while everyone else has grown and matured.

Kind of wish I majored in Environmental science,botany or like marine biology. Something like that where I can just be outdoors alone or in a small group. The corporate field is going to be hell, unless I get one of those comfy cubicle jobs where I'm just an excel monkey.
>>
>>34517996
1991 three and a half. Sheet.
>>
How do you make friends past 30?
I understand most normies have wives and kids and zero free time, but there's bound to be at least a few divorced, MGTLOL, or simply forever alone losers like me who want to do shit other than jacking off and wasting away on the internet, but don't have anyone to do it with.
Where do I find them?
>>
>>34519095
You don't, you're not supposed to have any. You're just supposed to have business associates and be fully assimilated into the hypercon neolibcap machine.
>>
>>34519095
Why would you even want that? People our age only talk about work, children and soccer.
>>
>>34519114
I agree. And I know it's going to be GREAT
>>
>>34519241
You mean football. Not handegg.
>>
Oldbots, do you still watch cartoons?

I'm 28 and I was looking for some anime to watch, but it all looks like garbage. Should I just watch my old favorites over again for a 30th time?
>>
>>34519315
Stop watching anime all together please.
>>
>>34519241
I wanna go kayaking. Or bike camping. Or even just play some basketball.
Theoretically you can do all of those alone, but it's more enjoyable (and arguably safer) if there's someone with you. Also you look weird renting sports equipment alone, not that I care much at this point.
>>
>>34518508
Tell me more about your story anon.

Why'd you leave at 18? Did you have to?
How's your relationship with senpai?
How do you find living independently?
Do you or have you worked?
>>
>>34519522
Oh yes.
I plan on moving to a big city and join a dancing class and a gym and probably go to bars to try to make friends.
>>
>>34519315
Tanya the evil is fun
>>
>>34519425

>all together

it's altogether you fucking retarded homo
>>
Nobody respects femanons. Shit is sad. They lose all self respect past a certain age.
>>
File: 1379110073631.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1379110073631.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
>in a /v/ thread last night where we had to post our year of birth and first viddyer juegos
>almost everyone is mid-to late 90s
>realize I'm not a youngfag 16yr old lurking /b/ anymore

Nine years browsing this site every single day flew surprisingly fast
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.