[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything more noble and altruistic than taking care

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_7980.jpg (117KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7980.jpg
117KB, 720x960px
Is there anything more noble and altruistic than taking care of another person's child? Why does our rotten society try to shame these people?
>>
File: Aethelwulf.jpg (119KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
Aethelwulf.jpg
119KB, 1000x562px
>>34510013
I've taken the cuckpill and life has never been better
>>
because blind altruism is retarded
>>
Taking care of your own responsibility.
>>
Damn dem titties, fucking baby nigger smug af tho
>>
>>34510013
>Is there anything more noble and altruistic than taking care of another person's child?

Taking care of your own self-interest instead of the typical collectivist routine of "what you should do!"
>>
>>34510013
this
I fully support cuckolding; if you are not man enough to hold on to your woman, then you should not have her. also, there is nothing wrong with dating or being in a relationship with someone who has a kid, because single parent households are cancerous and need to be eradicated.
>>
>>34510013
Fuck raising SOCK's
>>
>>34510013
>Why does our rotten society try to shame these people?
Because raising another man's bastard is dishonorable. If anything, this shaming shows that we still value honor in our society.
>>
>>34510013
>noble and altruistic
I wholeheartedly agree, and I believe many fellow robots on this board would as well. If I step back and look at myself, I see that my genes are filled with depression and medical issues, and looking at my father's side of the family it's easy to believe that a significant portion of that is genetic.

It's also documented, and I apologize for not giving a source but I'm too drunk to care enough to look one up, that upbringing is a more significant factor in future success than genetics. Now, combined with an overpopulated world where we can't realistically just kill untermensch offspring, it becomes a great duty to ensure that the offspring that DO exist are raised to a moral standard.

This duty, except in the cases of geniuses like Albert (((Einstein))) and Donald Trump, supercedes that biological imperative to spread your own genes. What use is it, after all, to bring a child into an overpopulated world where you know they will experience so much of the pain and suffering you have? Is it not far superior to take a child already born into this world, and raise them in a loving and nurturing home?

of course, adopting nigs is ultimately bluepilled, anyone with a mathematical mind can see that adopting a child of your own ethnicity is far better for the child and for society as a whole
>>
As a six foot white guy with an 8.5 inch cock, I wish more cucks (and shitskins,kikes, mongrels,mongoloids ect. for that matter) would learn their place and not try to plague the earth with their shitty genes
Except that their girlfriend wants to fuck a better man and wants his superior seed. Stop trying to get into a fight with me just because I'm making on your girl and she is loving it and giving me her number, you probably dont stand a chance and I dont have time for cops to be called just because some subhuman manlet dicklet cuck won't except that he has shit genes.
Even if you're a muscle head, it won't change the fact that your genes are inferior and that if you were taller you would be more dominant

By the way, niggers are shittier. Most white women know that. Whenever a white girl is with a nigger it means she is extremely desperate for any cock she can get and she would love to have a guy like me, except we dont want her STDs
>>
File: 1483393724686.jpg (130KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483393724686.jpg
130KB, 720x960px
>>34510868

Nice copy pasta reddit
>>
>>34510868
>8.5 inch cock
post cock with time stamp to verify you're an actual chad.
>>
>>34510868

Go back to cleaning up Tyrone's creampie in your mom you permavirgin
>>
>>34510868
*accept
ORIGINAL COMMENT
>>
>>34510907
I'm on no fap. Besides I dont have time for that. I'm not a chad. I hate women and society just like /r9k/, difference is I'm not too retarded to know how easy it is to get laid
>>
>>34510897
>As a six foot white guy with an 8.5 inch cock, I wish more cucks (and shitskins,kikes, mongrels,mongoloids ect. for that matter) would learn their place and not try to plague the earth with their shitty genes
>Except that their girlfriend wants to fuck a better man and wants his superior seed. Stop trying to get into a fight with me just because I'm making on your girl and she is loving it and giving me her number, you probably dont stand a chance and I dont have time for cops to be called just because some subhuman manlet dicklet cuck won't except that he has shit genes.
>Even if you're a muscle head, it won't change the fact that your genes are inferior and that if you were taller you would be more dominant
>By the way, niggers are shittier. Most white women know that. Whenever a white girl is with a nigger it means she is extremely desperate for any cock she can get and she would love to have a guy like me, except we dont want her STDs
>obligatory defensive cuck dicklets and manlets who dont want to believe someone who isn't genetic garbage could be in their ''safe space''
>>
>>34510935
>I'm not a chad
your genes are garbage and not bull material.
>>
>>34511020
Most girls beg the differ because of my height and dicksize and superior white genes
You're just a pathetic little cuck that worships chad because he represents conformity
>>
>>34511049
Oh and before you say ''using the word conformity is edgy'' I'm going to stop you here because you are the definition of a brainless fucking nu-age literal meme of a degenerate
>>
>>34511049
>>34511081
Just leave and never come back you are dismissed Cucklord supreme
>>
>>34511107
The real cuck here is you for being exactly the kind of cuck I was talking about, the losers who get butthurt by my very presence dominating them with my vast superiority.
If you really didnt believe me, you would have just ignored by post
But no, you're way to insecure for that, and the transparency makes me cringe.
I'm literally laughing my ass off at you right now
>>
>>34511166
You and I know you're not doing anything but masturbating to your fantasies gaybaby
>>
>>34511166
And even if I WAS lying, how much of a newfangled do you have to be to still point out that technically anyone can be lying on an anonymous image board?
>>
>>34511187
You're a pathetic insecure newfag and I you deserve to die
I want to murder your family so that your pathetic genes won't disease this earth
>>
>>34511210
I agree that he must be a newfag but what the fuck did you just say you little bitch?
I kind of relate to your story though, seeing as how my genes are decent
>>
>>34511210
Nah I'm older than you white sissy boi. You can stop now and suck on Deez nuts
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 256x192px
>>34510868
>>34510935
>>34511049
>>34511081
>>34511166
/pol/ and their LARPing is getting out of hand
>>
>>34511255
Just a kike cuck shilling as a nigger getting triggered by white supremacy. figures
>>
>>34511266
Keep telling yourself that kike
I actually dont hate all short white people with small dicks as long as they dont try to alpha me for no reason other than because of their Napoleon complex. that's when I fuck their girlfriend.
I mostly like cucking asians and I hate all nonwhite people
>>
File: 1482438687899.jpg (143KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482438687899.jpg
143KB, 1200x1200px
>>34510013
>>34510089
>>34510099
>>34510100
>>34510161
>>34510539
>>34510612
>>34510703
>>34510776
>>34510868
>>34510897
>>34510907
>>34510912
>>34510916
>>34510935
>>34510962
>>34511020
>>34511049
>>34511081
>>34511107
>>34511166
>>34511187
>>34511197
>>34511210
>>34511244
>>34511255
>>34511266
>>34511273
>>34511309

Racism is absolutely the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man's genetic lineage and the notion that a man's intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

Racism claims that the content of a man's mind (not his cognitive apparatus, but its content) is inherited; that a man's convictions, values and character are determined before he is even born, by physical factors beyond his control. This is the caveman's version of the doctrine of innate ideas or of inherited knowledge which has been thoroughly refuted by philosophy and science. Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men.

Like every form of determinism, racism invalidates the specific attribute which distinguishes man from all other living species: his rational faculty. Racism negates two aspects of man's life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination.
>>
>>34510962
Invalidates
>>34510776

As retarded as preventing people from breeding sans incurable disease is I do fear a future idiocracy scenario

What are your thoughts snobs?
>>
File: 1435383473669.jpg (106KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1435383473669.jpg
106KB, 1024x768px
>>34511318
>>34511318
>replacing them with chemical predestination.
>MUH FREE WILL
this is what the moral fags of the world actually believe

your era is over
>>
>>34511349
>Invalidates
Those two posts seem to support each other, my heterosexual Aryan friend.

A future idiocracy could be prevented by allowing productive members of society to be full Chads, and beta cucks/welfare niggers to be cucklords.

Unfortunately, the welfare niggers seldom are cucklords. A state more attentive to the good upbringing of youth would do more than almost any other alternative, since we all know that sterilisation of untermensch will never happen in the current year.
>>
>>34511636
How do you feel about a more communal upbringing of children like in Plato's Republic?

>In Books V-VI the abolition of riches among the guardian class (not unlike Max Weber's bureaucracy) leads controversially to the abandonment of the typical family, and as such no child may know his or her parents and the parents may not know their own children. Socrates tells a tale which is the "allegory of the good government". No nepotism, no private goods. The rulers assemble couples for reproduction, based on breeding criteria. Thus, stable population is achieved through eugenics and social cohesion is projected to be high because familial links are extended towards everyone in the City. Also the education of the youth is such that they are taught of only works of writing that encourage them to improve themselves for the state's good, and envision (the) god(s) as entirely good, just, and the author(s) of only that which is good.
>>
>>34511354
What is your argument? That >>34511318 post is saying free will is being hampered?

Their point was that racists see people's actions as decided by their genes.

Are you
>>
>>34511857
>abandonment of the typical family
Absolutely degenerate.

A child needs to know his or her parents, whether or not they're biological.

He may raise good points with eugenics, but it's impossible in current year to implement anything like that.
>tfw Trumpo will probably not initiate a sterilization requirement for welfare and/or imprisonment
>>
>>34510013
Because that makes you a fucking cuck, go and watch tyrone niggermelon rail your wife while you console the 5 babies that they have had together fuckhead
>>
>>34511318
SOCK isn't racist fuck head.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.