[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /uses Cancer Crew as a friend simulator/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: cancer crew.jpg (51KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
cancer crew.jpg
51KB, 480x480px
Who else /uses Cancer Crew as a friend simulator/ here?
>>
>>34509316
probably the best friends i will have
>mfw they don't even know i exist.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1472839417649.jpg (8KB, 227x303px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1472839417649.jpg
8KB, 227x303px
Lol please OP the only friends I need are Mike, Rich, Jay, and Jack.
>>
>>34509406

This. I wonder if they know people watch their videos and pretend that they're their friends. They would probably make fun of us :(
>>
>>34509446
this desu

RLM >>>>>>>> having my legs eaten by moths >>>>>>>> those faggots
>>
File: o1ctkVvzq1uktkfho3_400.gif (1MB, 364x261px) Image search: [Google]
o1ctkVvzq1uktkfho3_400.gif
1MB, 364x261px
>>34509487

Leave my best friends alone!
>>
>>34509536
do you think you actually would get on with them though? can you see yourself putting your hand in a mouse trap, taking shots of vodka and getting a tattoo of pewdiepie on your arse? They would never be your friend.
>>
>>34509573

I would put a mouse trap up my ass if I could be friends with them, anon.
>>
>>34509588
youre not being honest with yourself. Well, maybe im making a hasty generalization but since youre on /r9k/ i think its fair.

Lets say you meet them and they make you put a whisk up your ass to be their friend. Then you start hanging out with them. Do you think you'd ever really be their friend? Do you think you'd ver be more than the hanger-on whos willing to but a whisk up his ass? You'd be the limpet on the edge of the group who they peer pressure into doing really stupid shit. You wouldnt be a member of the group.
>>
>>34509316
I want all of these boys to fuck me at the same time. Max and Frank can double penetrate my ass while Ian and Chad fuck my throat. I'm in love with all four of them.
>>
>>34509766

You just described Chad.
>>
>>34509316
they are the worst, except joji
>>
>>34510028
what? That doesnt make any sense. Chad is not a 'hanger-on'. Chad is an integral member of the group not a plaything they let follow them around so they can watch it shove a shit soaked sponge down its throat.
>>
>>34510057

I don't know. Max is pretty cool.
>>
i met fat cunt last year, a tonne of people approached him in the time we spoke and most of them were underage kids, exactly what i'd expect from r9k
>>
>>34509406
Same here friend.
They're so awesome.
>>
>>34510259

Was Max there?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.