[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If she asked you to smell her asshole , knowing she would tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1481614310493.jpg (268KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1481614310493.jpg
268KB, 1280x1280px
If she asked you to smell her asshole , knowing she would tell everyone at school about it, would you still do it?
>>
Sure that just means I got to third base in school.
>>
>>34509259
no that's not my thing

she has a really pretty pussy though. i'd eat it. you coud tell them that. id sniff her ass if i could eat her pussy.
>>
wear it like a badge of honor
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (69KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg
69KB, 600x800px
>>34509259
Well, its my word against hers, so i might as well go for the Pussy while i am at it too.
>>
fuck yes. id bury my nose in her asshole.
>>
Yes? If a girl tells people this they will assume we had sex aswell

Why would you want to smell girl ass though you weird americans
>>
>pretend to be annoyed that ive gotta sniff it
>slowly go in close acting scared
>at the last moment engage my tongue in a thrusting spear like maneuver
>penetrate through a solid 2-3 inches of ass
>wiggle tongue around at 500 RPMS

And that my friends, is how you make a woman fall in love with you and make her think she cant live without you.
>>
>>34509370
*fedora implodes*
>>
File: IMG_0234.jpg (14KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0234.jpg
14KB, 512x288px
>>34509370
>mfw fembot and reading this actually made my pussy tingle and made me wet
>>
>>34509442
Post contact info so that I can tongue your asshole.
>>
>>34509370
Hott. oregono
>>
>>34509259
no girls are gross, faggot
>>
Seriously? You fags wouldn't sniff a girl's ass? It's like literally all I think about.
>>
are you people fucking dogs or something, sniffing each others asses it's a thing dirty animals do
>>
>>34509370
>>pretend to be annoyed that ive gotta sniff it
>>slowly go in close acting scared
>>at the last moment engage my tongue in a thrusting spear like maneuver
>>penetrate through a solid 2-3 inches of ass
>>wiggle tongue around at 500 RPMS

lel
>>
>>34509259
absotootly
>>
Ever since me and my last gf broke up all I can think about is eating and sniffing her ass. I used to rub my finger up and down her ass crack when we would cuddle then sniff my finger
>>
File: IMG_2232.jpg (73KB, 751x708px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2232.jpg
73KB, 751x708px
>>34509259
Of course
Origindfbhjjvcf
>>
>>34509259
I would tounge that not just smell it.
>>
no and why would i ever be near a ugly women in that pose with her asking me to do that??

crazy bitch git out mah house
>>
>>34509259
I would sniff her asshole but I would hope that she would blackmail me so I would have to sniff her ass every day.
>>
>>34509259
Depends, do I get to lick and finger it too?
>>
Yep

Original oragami Oracle oxidisers
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.