[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW no popular IG chick gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: 1476024200571.jpg (98KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476024200571.jpg
98KB, 1080x1080px
TFW no popular IG chick gf
>>
But why would you want that kind of a gf?
>>
File: 1463457630162.jpg (311KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1463457630162.jpg
311KB, 2000x2000px
>>34508705

Because Alexis Ren is such a QT
>>
>>34508705
Wouldn't you get a little ego boost knowing thousands of people are getting off thinking of your girl but you're the only one that gets to hit it?
>>
>>34508916
IG "models" are narcissistic cunts. Not that it matters since you'd only be datingo one if you're a ripped narcissistic Chad yourself.
>>
shes beautiful
no idea why anyone would want to date her tho dating sucks
>>
I just broke up with one of these instagram chicks the other week. Way out of my league physically and I enjoyed hitting it but there's just no personality there
>>
File: 1473208519775.jpg (88KB, 768x648px) Image search: [Google]
1473208519775.jpg
88KB, 768x648px
>>34510221

Because why wouldn't you want to wake up next to this?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhU9MZ98jxo

she's drop dead gorgeous and probably brain dead retarded

Featured in the 'VISION' for one of the shittiest songs I've ever heard. Like the black bikini though yaya
>>
>>34508692
Are you sure you can handle one?

No joke, you cannot have insecurity issues.
>>
Social media means different things for different people. For people who've lived with it, social media is nothing. For people who are really insecure, they'll overanalyze everything they see on there and take it personal.

I can't imagine someone unhealthy mind being in a relationship with someone who is poppin on IG, in a healthy relationship. The guy has to be super cool or famous himself.

Cool as in personality wise, not socially :)
>>
Can you handle guys, who are better in every element, calling your girl gorgeous and beautiful?

>I don't mean the average chad - male celebrities or men who are Alpha chads and have thousands of female fans themselves. Who have girls falling at their feet, and seem to domineer you in every aspect?
>>
women like that don't have boyfriends.

they are in relationships with their own status.
>>
>>34511050
and i'm not saying you can't be insecure. everyone is, in a miniscule way - and if your girlfriend is your girl, she'll love you flaws and all, embrace and kiss your shortcomings.. or what you 'perceive' as an insecurity worth having. she won't see any.

but it's more about you. you have to have the strength not to keep yourself up at night analyzing her page's activity and her. to not be intimidated by those who admire her, like her, try to interact, or those she's surrounded with.

i really really respect couples who ig, because some people are fragile and if you're unsure of yourself, you'll spend hours looking into the background and identity of her commentors, messagers, strangers or not, wondering "why is she with me?!?!" comparison is the worst.

other than that, ig people are normal people too! ^^
>>
>>34511170
said no one ever lol

people don't really think of that as status. the numbers become meaningless after a while. of course some people revel in numbers but they're either really new or really shallow. not much there in the first place
>>
File: narcissus.jpg (77KB, 660x800px) Image search: [Google]
narcissus.jpg
77KB, 660x800px
>>34509206
This

It's really apparent if you have some IG "models" on snapchat. All their stories consist of them looking directly at the camera, jerking the head around in order to find their best angle, and them trying hard to look sexy by making idotic facial expressions. Their narcissism almost becomes cringy after a while
>>
I would hate to be with a girl who has her phone out taking pictures of herself all the time. I wish I could find a girl who isn't into all that social media shit at all
>>
>>34510287
>wake up next to it
clearly you don't have much dating experience
>>
>>34511367

>this whole post
Either you're a 'popular IG chick' posting on /r9k/ for some bizarre reason, or you're REALLY wasting your spare time on social media.
>>
File: attention whore.png (43KB, 981x193px) Image search: [Google]
attention whore.png
43KB, 981x193px
>>34508705
This. Why do people share their whole life on the internet with complete strangers?
There's really no reason to do it, she managed to get a job out of it but most people don't.

Keep your social media locked to friends only or friends of friends, other than that your just an attention whore.
>>
File: WQXR6Zx.jpg (73KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
WQXR6Zx.jpg
73KB, 1200x628px
Guys, Alexis Ren is so vapid and shallow that even her boyfriend straight-up said "she's hot, but as a person I have no interest in her". Try to imagine what kind of personality she would need to have to make a Chad want to turn down pic related:

If any of us were attractive/rich enough to get a girl like her, we would almost certainly be able to do better.
>>
>>34511950
maybe some people aren't ashamed of their lives? and don't care? and they don't post their whole lives? lmao

you act like 600k people were already there before she/he decided posting

that's not how it works hun xo

lots of people barely share anything about their lives, what ig do you see that has their entire lives on blast? you see what they want you to see, or what they like. what they decide their ig will be used for. also lots of people delete posts or start fresh, rarely post or post obscure photos that only mean something to them.

i totally forgot that you grinches can't understand the concept of friends liking each other and wanting to see each other's interests and actually taking interests in each other's lives? wow god forbid friends like to share fun pictures, create, and express themselves creatively, via diff mode?

some people have ig to take only food/travel/fav items pics, art portfolio, 1/6th a selfie, moodboard, etc. whether they want attention or not is not really anyone's business but even then, who cares? just scroll and move on, or unfollow. nobody's asking you to talk to them or go visit their page.

people make igs for all sorts of things nowdays
like everyone's pet has their own ig
thats honestly funny and kind of cute in an autistic gay ass way
but itd be even gayer if i cared lmao
just laugha nd move on.
>>
File: source.gif (495KB, 497x331px) Image search: [Google]
source.gif
495KB, 497x331px
social media allows friends to exhibit sides of them you otherwise would have to get to know in a different way. they might not be comfortable sharing that or maybe they save their artistic vision for a diff place. whatever it is, stop posting some fucking nonsense bullshit

you can't please everyone.

>post photography only, landscape
>OMG WHERE ARE UR PICS?!?!? POST MORE PICS OF YOURSELF OMGGG YOURE SO PRETTY WHY ARENT YOU POSTING
>some girl posts only pics of herself
>wow she is so full of herself and self absorbed lol omg is she kim kardashian selfish much?!

>post mixed in moderation
>damn this is not my aesthetic *unfollows*

literally stop worrying about how other people are
>>
>>34511974
>Caring about "relationships"
>not just wanting to tap one hot ass after another

I don't know man, I don't think monogamy/serious relationships are what I want until I can get laid with enough girls to not feel like I'm missing out.
>>
File: pepe.png (532KB, 611x592px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
532KB, 611x592px
>>34512127
>people make igs for all sorts of things nowdays
>>
File: lejbhyn.jpg (59KB, 639x614px) Image search: [Google]
lejbhyn.jpg
59KB, 639x614px
>>34512181
totallly wrong gif but whatever u get it
>cant look atm

>diff jpg 4 u so u can bask in humanitys greatness:D
>>
>tfw this is what you're missing out on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-veTvuvjwYE
>>
>>34511974
That doesn't mean she's vapid and shallow. Men and women have different interest and priorities.
Dating a good looking female like that would probably dent the pocket book pretty bad, unless some guy started dating her when she was a teen she would never go for a regular guy.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.