[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"My eyes are up here anon"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1473377136017.jpg (1MB, 1965x2265px) Image search: [Google]
1473377136017.jpg
1MB, 1965x2265px
"My eyes are up here anon"
>>
>>34507975
i know this

i just don't care
>>
>>34507975
I have a bad case of swap ass and I'm chafing mommy. Please clean me. Wahhhh Wahhhh. Where are the moist towelettes?
>>
ye but I want to look at your're tits
>>
>>34507975
>implying I don't get aroused more by staring into a womans eyes than at her cleavage
>>
>>34507975
but they are not present in the photograph senpai
>>
>>34507975
>BRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP
>*squirt* *squirt*
>BRAPPHHHTTTTTTTTTPPHHHTTT PFFHTTTTT PFFT
>*p-plop*

>"oh my anon, i lactated AND dropped a juicy nugget in the toilet for you..

>SSSSNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF MMMMM SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
>>34507997
>>34508010

Omg you're such a pig. Stop objectifying me.
>>
>>34507975
I'm not looking at your eyes Ya dumb bitch
>>
>>34507975
"I have two lazy eyes"
>>
>>34507975
But has anyone ever actual said this to you though?
>>
>>34507975

if you don't want people to look at your udders then maybe wear a whole shirt next time you bitch.

but I know you want the Chads to look. you're just offended because you only want them to look; the unworthy males must avert their gaze from your sacred tits.

I hate you so much. also your lower face looks like it belongs on a 40yo soccer mom. wear some adult clothes you cow.
>>
>>34507975
Baby want milky. Can baby have good titty milky instead of yucky penee milky?
>>
>>34508155

I deserve to be respected no matter what I wear.
>>
>>34508410
whats the point of this. so you'r some guy RP'ing as a triggered female. its old now and i have blue balls. show dick?
>>
>>34508410

Sweetie, you have to cover your body if you don't want people to see it.

God I actually legit want a woman to accuse me of looking at her cleavage just so I can trigger her like this. She'd be expecting some mumbling apology that she can post about on facebook as an example of how empowered she is and get 400 likes from her orbiters, but instead I'd go full shitlord on her and literally give her PTSD. It'd be so wonderful.
>>
>>34507975
guggle gugle MOMMY ANON WANT MILKY OOGAGA
>>
>>34508640

*blows rape whistle*
>>
>implying I would be ever this close to a girl for her to notice I'm looking at her tits.
>>
>>34507975

actually had a girl do this to me not long ago. i was out with some coworkers and this 7/10 comes up to us and is trying to sell us season ticket packages to the local soccer team games.

she was wearing a low cut top and it was cold and rainy out. she was trying to upsell some other deals while holding the ticket books and other promotional material right near her chest and wouldnt let us just read it ourselves. while her head was turned talking to someone else i started reading the pamplets in her hands and she turned around real quick and says very loudly, "you know, you can look at my face. why are you staring at my chest"

i mentioned to her that i was trying to read the pamplets because she wouldnt let us read them. she continues on that i was staring at her tits. never wanted to punch a girl so bad in my life.
>>
File: 1474241782295.jpg (101KB, 406x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474241782295.jpg
101KB, 406x600px
>>34507975
SHUT THE FUCK UP CRACKER BITCH AND SUCK MY DICK
>>
>>34509303

Wow. What did you say after that? And what did your co-workers say?
>>
>>34509303
>Well you dumb bitch, what are you going to do about it. No law that says I can't look at women. It's not sexual harassment because I'm not harassing you.
>>
>>34509665

nothing else, just stepped away. my coworkers laughed about it afterwards. we were all baffled by her dressing like that in cold and rainy weather
>>
>>34508032
Kek man...Just....just Kek man!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.