[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /therapy/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1186.jpg (81KB, 580x739px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1186.jpg
81KB, 580x739px
>tfw I have a huge psych eval coming up

It'll be 6 hours long and I'm afraid I might say the wrong thing and get labeled psychopathic and my life ruined.

I know everyone here says they're fucked up but I'm REALLY fucked up, and so can't help but feel 26 is far too late to begin unraveling the knot that's been growing since adolescence.

What good could possibly come from being psycho alanyzed by some college kids who I'll be too nervous to tell anything of sustenance to? And SSRIs are a no go for various reasons. I smoke weed for medical purposes as well and I read psychologists will not treat smokers to begin with.

What do?
>>
>>34507633
>6 hours

jeesus, is that normal?
>>
File: 1472897084020.jpg (40KB, 900x899px) Image search: [Google]
1472897084020.jpg
40KB, 900x899px
hey, me. I have a psych evaluation tomorrow at 10am. Would've forgotten if I hadn't got a call today to remind me.
I don't know how long it's gonna last, but I'm probably not gonna like the outcome since it's a 6 month later evaluation and I essentially gave up going to my therapist, stopped my meds and gave up on improving myself or wanting to live in like October. My first evaluation ended in me being put on suicide watch because of a comment I made that I thought wasn't all that bad, but was. I also smoke weed and have told my therapist that, as well as at the evaluation 6 months ago and I had zero problems (except for the, "You should probably stop" talk) I'm 25 myself.

Good luck to you.
>>
File: 0dd47194cc88aa79d40ffc773ebd8082.jpg (264KB, 1100x1089px) Image search: [Google]
0dd47194cc88aa79d40ffc773ebd8082.jpg
264KB, 1100x1089px
Practice the script beforehand. Use flash cards if necessary. Talk into a mirror so you can see yourself.

You are not a threat to yourself or others.
>>
File: IMG_1133.jpg (195KB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1133.jpg
195KB, 491x750px
>>34507704
I'm guessing it is.

>>34507725
What did you say? I have suicidal thoughts daily and don't want to trigger them into throwing me in a straight jacket.

>>34507763
But I am anon. I just don't want them to know that. I have been in a ward before and tried to hang myself with my shoelaces in there. The shower rail I was tied to broke though. A real pity that.

I don't imagine recounting that story to them would would help my image either.
>>
>>34507633
Is this thing mandatory? How did you get into this situation?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.